• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    yes you can join! you have my approval!

*coughcharacterlimitcough*

I havent beeen here for ages, huge aint it!
    *looks up*

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    yay youre back!and as danzo you can join!but under one rule you have to love kingdom hearts and looking at your avvie you must so welcome new memeber!yea it is huge isnt it?

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    Well, I beat Riku's side on Chain of Memories today.

I must say that I loved Riku's side.

I also love the ending, one of the best GBA games I have ever played.

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    My best deck consisted of Judgement slight and of course Trinity limit. Cure as well.

But one thing, the final boss of Sora's side was ridiculously easy. Riku's side is WAY better.

Riku is so hawt, he's mine *hugs Riku, growling at other to stay away*

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    *joins*
    My best deck uses 1150 CP,and consists of clouds,and high powered KBs.I call it "Die Riku"As i made it to combat (spoilers)This is where I miss them*sob*

Riku IV and Larxene II

BTW are all Oganazation members have a X in their names?(exepcet DiZ,as he is most likely the Superior.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    My best deck I call "BossDeck" (I'm not going to give the card number because there are too many XD) and I have never ever lost a battle with that deck.

It has 15 Cloud cards (mixed numbers so I can add three cards together without having them broken), 6 Lightning cards, 3 Genie cards, 5 Cures, 2 Keyblades and a Lionheart, 2 Elixir, 1 Megalixir, 1 Mega-Ether, Marluxia and Riku.

But that's not my main deck. I only use that to battle a boss or when I am trying to get past a room quick.

Years
    Hey! Can I join? I love thier new themesong!

You walk away. You don't hear me say...Please1 Oh baby! Don't go! Coming home clean is the way that you're making me feel...tonight. It's hard to let go....

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    yea ive played rikus side and beat it.i like it was a lot better than soras story except the changin of cards that was really annoying.i have so many ultima weapons and oblivions.i have a good deck its called "Nightmare"it has 5 ultima kbs,7 oblivions,3 oathkeepers,3 clouds,2 cures,all the other summons one of them and all the items one of each.all my attack cards are premium and most are high.it also has larxene and riku i think.i leveled up all the way for the fun of it.yees the theme song is da best and you can join welcome and to everybody MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    Yes, all organization members have an x in their names, trade mark thing.

And DIZ isn't part of the organization. DIZ is something that makes Riku choose his destinies and such.

The middle path of light and dark is always the best.

One reason that I love Riku is because he is of both light and dark ^-^

Years
    ..OH!..Thank you DiZ!! ...Okay...I watch t.v. ALOT, but...i haven't been seeing the commercial lately for the new Kingdom Hearts game....are you guys witnessing this too?

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    I don't think DIZ is a member of the Organization.

I just wonder why each of them went to Twilight Town, I mean I know a lot will go on there in KH2, but why is it said to be from their memories?

And is it just me, or is Namine a bit annoying?

Years
    hmm...I hate to admit this...I don't have the games! ...Because...I have only a Gamecube!! And...a Gameboy advanced sp...and..they DO have the new game for it at where I get my games...but...I haven't been there lately!

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    sorry i was gone for soo long again really need a co-owner.anyways trapdoor just to let you know i made this club and im quite amazed at how many post there are now.and rayquaza welcome to the kh club!also you should really get com trapdoor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back