• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: The Arrival of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    Kill me freinds!I would never do that!I start flailing around uncontrolably.BUt...I can't stop this body.....no I won't ill my freinds....I won't...

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I stared into the passage, and took deep breath. I steped into it, and came to where Kay was. "That was a long, eerie walk." I said. "So, where is it?" I asked, looking around.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Teresa over here hp in the ship!" Kay yelled from the cickpit. Alright Merlin said he had already set the coordinates for Hellish Gates so all I need to do is press this button. Kay looked around the cockpit and found another note.

P.S.S. Make sure you know who your friends are or you might end up hurting them. -Merlin.

Well I know who my friends are so there is no need for this note. He thought to himself crumpling the note and throwing it out the window by Teresa's feet. "Come on we need to save Jon and theres no time to waste.!" Kay said buckled and ready to go.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ooc:ok i'm gonna say it again..when the words are in italics,I am thinking,not speaking aloud.
    ic:I have no control over this darn body....I think to myself.I am going to end up killing mmy freinds....no I can't let that happen...I start to think.They are going to have to kill me...it's their only choice....

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I quickly jumped in. "Ok, last time I was in a ship, it got blown up." I said, buckling my seatbelt. "And I only have one question: The guys evil. he sent me off my feet before I could react. How will we beat him, even if we do make it there?" I didnt want to make him nervous, but that floor was HARD!

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "To tell you the truth I have no idea how I'm going to beat this guy butI know I have to. PLus the reason I couldn't seem to beat the heartless earlier was because I am use to using a pole as my waepon so I had to get used to it's power. And if this Merlin guy is so in touch with our lives we have to be able to beat this guy." Kay pressed the egnitoin button and the ship started to levitate. Soon a portal appeared in front of them and they took of into it at an amazing speed. Before they knew it they had arrived at the Hellish Gate arena.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    *Hellish Gates---->Hellfire Gates*
    They could hear a fire demon announcing. "LADY...AND GENTELMAN...WELCOME TO.....HELLFIRE GATES!" "If you are looking for the master,he's...'Away',can I take a message?" He said.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Hey I don't thin we should be messing around like that expecially while we are here." Kay said talking a few steps forward examining the area. "Well I thkn we should follow that thing before it gets to far away. It might be able to take us to the guy who kidnapped Jon." Kat started to follow the creature slowly so he ouldn't be caught. "Come on he's getting away from us." Kay whipered behind him.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    "Man, your a helpful bad guy." I said, now getting a little bit mad. "But now, I nkow better than to trust bad guys." I just followed Kay, and tried not to snap. It was real hard though.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    OOC:Welcome to the RP

IC:Kay continued to follow the message man to Jon. after trainling it for about five minutes he came to an open arena. The sky above it was a dark as it would be on the night of a storm and the dirt before the grey tiled fighting stage was an orange color. Kay looked around a bit and spoted the guy who had taken Jon and he seemed to be standing next to some sort of monster as if waiting for them to arrive. "Well Teresa I think we should go and hopefully we will beat this guy or at least knock the darkness from him." Kay said optimisticly.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    No....NO!KAY STAY AWAY! My heartless body flails around. Please stay away I don't want to...kill my freinds. A small tear drops from my eye.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "What have you done with Jon?" Kay said jumping back dodging one of the blows. As Kay stood back looking at the heartless he couldn't help feel that it was his friend Jon. Kay took out his keyblade and stared at it a bit. "I can't believe your sending this monster to beat us. To let you know no matter what we will get Jon back." He said shouting. Before Kay could make another move it seemed as if a voice was calling out to him. Use soul binder. It said in a sort of soft tone. Kay ignored the voice and set himself into his fighting stance he used at his old home.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    Why....why did he stop? I wonder but then my boddy charges forward. No..KAY RUN! My front left foot lifts of the ground and hits Kay across the room. NO!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back