• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: The Arrival of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    "What?" Cross said. "Be gone,mortal,as I am one with Ansem." Cross then sent her back,thus making the portal,and any others,useless. "Just in case.." Cross then put a barrier over his location.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    "Crap! Where am i now!?" I cried, looking around. It was bright, making it almost impossible to see. I looked around, and spotted an air ship. "I know its wrong, but now isnt the time to think about that." I said to myself, running toward it. I closed the cocpit, and looked around for a scanner. When I finnaly found one, I serched for 'Hellish Gates', and waited.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    There was a beep on the scanner, and it was locked onto a planet with no name. I switched on auto pilot, and looked for some keys, or switches. "Hey you! Git out of my ship!" cried a voice behind the ship. I looked out, and saw a big fat guy running toward me.

"Ah!" I cried, and accidently pressed a button. The ship took off, and almost fried the guy. "Sorry!" I called to him.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    "Fool,does she not know that there is no way to reach me by ship? It will send her to her doom!" Cross said after using the Keyblade. "No more use for it." He then broke it,and contined beating up Jon.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    When the ship came to a planet, I landed, and looked around. It was bare, and all that was there was a broken building. "Well, all there is to do is wait for the next three days." I said, sitting on a rock. I reached into my bag, and pulled out an apple.
    "Yep...just three days..."

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    My eyes start to close.No........I can't die like.....this.They are almost completely shut.NO...I DON"T WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!My eyes shut.I am in a world of shadow.I can see Cross in front of me.Where am I now.....look...there is Cross....wait why don't I feel hatred towards him...I notice he is much taller.Why....why do I feel like...he has power over me....Then I see my hand.What!Thats a heartless hand...no...I"M A HEARTLESS!And i have no control over this body...

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    Cross grinned. "Well then,after you dead,the girl will die on that planet,which is set to explode any minute now,and there's Kay,little Kay..." Cross then began to stomp Jon into the ground.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    "Well, this is fun..." I said to myself. I looked over to the east, which is where I had come from. Then, I looked back. I reached back into my bag, and found a bottle of water. I jumped into the cocpit, and plotted a course back to traverse town. I closed the top, and left the planet.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I sat on the wrecked ship, wondering what to do. Then, I remembered the spell book. I pulled it out of my bag, and opened it. "Just because he made it so I couldt find him, dosnt mean I cant find Kay..." I said, whiping through the pages for the portal spell.

The warning was begining to make me uncomfortable, so I promised myself that this would be the last time I would use it. I found the spell, and did it until the portal opened. "Please be Traverse Town" I whispered, stepping into it.

I dropped on the floor of the creepy house, and looked around. Kay was still there. "Ok, so the rescue mission didnt go as planned." I confessed.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    "Ok, think," I told myself. I kept wanting to use the book, buy the warning was begining to worry me. But it was all I could think of. I picked it up, and flipped through it. There had to be something to help.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Hey I don't think it's a good idea if you keep using that book to help solve your problems. It's best if you just sit and think about it ." Kay got up and started examining the room. He soon came accross what seemed to be a carving on the ground. "Hey I think this might be our ticket out of here." Kay said stepping onto the marking. The ground beneath him soon began to sink into an underground sewer as it seemed. Though it was a sewer it was actually very clean. Kay walked down the stairs and saw a ship with a note on it.

Since I knew you were coming I left this as a gift to get where you need. It's perfect for fast travel and is vertially indestructable from all magic and spells. It is even built to withstand the most deadly of explosoins and physial attacks. P.S. I even pre-set the co-ordinates for the battle your supposed to go to. Yours truly, Merlin

Kay stared at the note in shock that someone would have such knowlege is this man obviously did.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    I sit there helplessly as I can't control my new heartless body.Attack him!Why can't I control this body!I continue to take the beating.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    After reading the note Kay quickly ran to the passagway he had entered. "Hey Teresa I found a way to get to that Hellish Gate place without being killed!" Kay said screaming into the room above him. "Come on all you have to do is jump down since the pasageway is already open." Kay headed back to the ship and stepped into the cockpit waiting for Teresa. Now to hope that she makes it down here okay. Kay thought to himself knowing what that guy could do even from a great distance.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    Cross transformed Jon's heartless body into a large,beast with two red horns,a red X on it's forhead and chest,a long tail,and an increasing desire for blood and death,it was only loyal to one person,one man...Cross. "Hehehehehe...when they appear,I want you to kill them."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back