• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Thread

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Yeah, I never bothered with that accessory. I pretty much always have Critical Sun on, anyway... unless I need a magic boost (and then it's Rune Ring, I think) or a limit boost (Extreme <3).

Game is 100% now~ Not bothering with levels in this version but I'll get them eventually. I'm content with all the sigils and crowns. :'D

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Yeah, I never bothered with that accessory. I pretty much always have Critical Sun on, anyway... unless I need a magic boost (and then it's Rune Ring, I think) or a limit boost (Extreme <3).

Game is 100% now~ Not bothering with levels in this version but I'll get them eventually. I'm content with all the sigils and crowns. :'D
    OH YAY CONGRATS! on getting it 100% LUCKY >:[ haha. I am kinda getting sick of finishing missions 100% to get sora, so Imma do it little bit at a time, and when I get that done, imma do Crowns, and then probaby sigils. But for now I'm going to play a game that I haven't played in Months KHIIFM. and I am recording(on my time) KHFM for My youtube accont.

BrockObama

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2009
    So i guess it's safe to assume i can talk about anything kingdom hearts here? ok good.

so birth by sleep is hittin shelves in japan january 2010. i'll probably download it/import it just to see how the game feels and then wait till the american release to actually play through it. can't wait to play as terra.

who are you guys gonna play as first?

Cherrim

Years
    Kingdom Hearts Thread

Preordered! :'D I don't know who I'll play as first. Probably Aqua or Ven since Terra doesn't really interest me all that much at this point.

BrockObama

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2009
    aqua's gameplay looks awesome.

oh and i can't wait to see vanitas's facee, i've been trying to figure out exactly who he is for forever. it's rumored that he has the same japanese VA as sora, so little easter egg there.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I'm planning to either play Terra or Aqua first when the English one comes out.
    Two of them have good story path that I'm intrested.

Cherrim

Years
    Oh my gosh you guys.

I got to the second Riku fight in Hollow Bastion in KH:FM. I SKIPPED THE CUTSCENE. IT FELT... IT FELT WONDERFUL. ;A;

Failing at beating him because I suck but omggg I can skip the cutscene every time I fail. It's so amazing. :'D

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    I'm so proud of you Lightning. x)

Though in KHFM they should have just straight out added the skip feature so you can do it even if you happen to not die the first time. xD

If anyone wants to watch, I'm streaming live some KH2FM+ like, now. I'll just start from my Twilight Town date into The World that Never Was, so if anyone's online and wants to see the Roxas fight, you'll be able to. I'm only streaming for around an hour and a half though.

https://www.ustream.tv/channel/wee187's-gaming

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    I think, once I actually buy myself a PSP and buy Birth By Sleep, because I will buy a PSP for that, I'll start with Ven, because I want to know his deal in connection to Sora and Roxas. Probably end with Terra because he interests me the least.

Also, I'm on day 357 in 358/2 days, and I'm post-poning the end. I don't want it to end!

I'm going to ask for a PS2 and KH1 and 2 for Christmas. Guess that shows how retro I am. Coming from N64 to PS2 in 2009. xD But the controls will feel so different for me because I'm used to the N64 and Gamecube controllers. Blehh. :P Also, why would you want to skip cutscenes? I know this is weird, but I tend to like the plot of the game better than the actual game play.

Hey, I did it in 2007, literally exactly like that, went from a N64 to a PS2 with both Kingdom Hearts'.
    I'm also with you with the plot, I play my games for the story. And KH has a story. Seriously some of the scenes gave me goosebumps, like one of the last ones in 358/2 with Axel and Xion. Don't want to spoil anything, but that was epic.

Last edited:

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    The can goosebump me too. Don't worry, totally natural for a KH fan. XD Or any fan of a game with a good story, lik FF. :3

Cherrim

Years
    Yup. There are definitely cutscenes that stand out above others for me and have me in awe no matter how many times I watch them. 8) Those are the greatest.

On that note, does anyone have any cutscene in the game where, no matter how many times you see it, you just can't bring yourself to skip it?

ソラ

Years
    Yup. There are definitely cutscenes that stand out above others for me and have me in awe no matter how many times I watch them. 8) Those are the greatest.

On that note, does anyone have any cutscene in the game where, no matter how many times you see it, you just can't bring yourself to skip it?
    There is a few.
    Like When in KHII, where Roxas goes back to Sora, and Sora awakens I always like that scene.

In ReCoM, I love how Axel takes out Vexen.

In KH, well cant really skip it, unless in KHFM where you die and than can skip it, but where Sora Releases his heart with Kairi heart.

In days where Xion's Death, and before Xion's death where my favorite line was.
    Spoiler:
    for some reason i felt emotion into that one. But in the Death scene I've always found it funny, but sad when roxas said
    Spoiler:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    I /can't/ bring myself to skip any of the scenes with axel in kH II, because I like the drama behind it. Especially the one in the manor...
    But then again, I don't usually skip cutscenes, I like them too much. Unless they're totally useless of course. But I play Kingdom Hearts mainly /for/ the story, so it seems kind of strange to skip the scenes then xD

Cherrim

Years
    Well, when you play the games a lot, some cutscenes just get bothersome--especially non-voiced ones. That or when you die and have to rewatch a scene before facing the enemy again, lol.

My favourite cutscene in the whole series is the one in Re:COM just before you fight Axel the first time (it's the one where Axel and Marluxia fight ♥) and no matter how many times I die against Axel, I always watch that cutscene in its entirety each time I see it. :B

ソラ

Years
    Well, when you play the games a lot, some cutscenes just get bothersome--especially non-voiced ones. That or when you die and have to rewatch a scene before facing the enemy again, lol.

My favourite cutscene in the whole series is the one in Re:COM just before you fight Axel the first time (it's the one where Axel and Marluxia fight ♥) and no matter how many times I die against Axel, I always watch that cutscene in its entirety each time I see it. :B
    I like that one too.
    It is a good scene.

Recently i want to play Re:CoM.
    But i've been really busy with my school, and HG...hahah HG is good practice since its in hiragana, and thats what I'm learning, and I think soon We are gonna learn Katakana.

Cherrim

Years
    Katakana, my favourite! :D Everyone hates it because they say it's really hard to learn but... idk, I always found it much easier to memorize. @_@; It makes playing games sooo much easier in Japanese.

ソラ

Years
    Katakana, my favourite! :D Everyone hates it because they say it's really hard to learn but... idk, I always found it much easier to memorize. @_@; It makes playing games sooo much easier in Japanese.
    I dont find it hard. I can Probably teach my self. just that what confuses me is the; For example マシュー、The - Confuses me since it for a longer sound, and I dont know which words have longer sounds since hiragana doesn't have that

Cherrim

Years
    Hiragana has that. It's just with hiragana, instead of writing, say, マールーシャ, you'd write まあるうしゃ. (And an extended "o" sound in hiragana is commonly written "ou" instead, like in べんきょう します.) The only way to know which words have it and which ones don't is to buff up your vocab. :P It doesn't really have much to do with the alphabets.

Back