• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Thread

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    WOW!? no one has enter a single post since I've been gone!? Anyways how is everyone? Me? Im okay i guess, me and my errrrrr...devil of a women broke up for a stupid reason, anyways uh, I pre-ordered the english version of Days can't wait. I also signed up for Japanese class for community college, I start on the 21st ^^;;. But Yeah my Sora cell phone strap broke, my niece saw it and yanked on it, and the arm came off Dx, so I am getting a new when i get money. But anyways how are you guys? oh, and i have a sudden urge to play Re:CoM. lol

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    WOW!? no one has enter a single post since I've been gone!? Anyways how is everyone? Me? Im okay i guess, me and my errrrrr...devil of a women broke up for a stupid reason, anyways uh, I pre-ordered the english version of Days can't wait. I also signed up for Japanese class for community college, I start on the 21st ^^;;. But Yeah my Sora cell phone strap broke, my niece saw it and yanked on it, and the arm came off Dx, so I am getting a new when i get money. But anyways how are you guys? oh, and i have a sudden urge to play Re:CoM. lol

To be honest, I've been posting in the KH FC. o: Awww, I'm sorry to hear 'bout your break-up, but yay for learning Japanese. XD Your Sora broke? ;-; My Roxas is fine, despite my cousin trying to play Hannah Montana with him. >_>;

I'm sick. Dx But almost finished preparing my cosplay. :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've been in the KH fanclub too... and also without internet at my house for the last week. XD;

I haven't gone to place my preorder for 358/2 yet. D: I'm waiting for my friend to move here so we can go together and so I can continue my attempts to get him to pay some of the cost of Assassin's Creed II since I'll preorder that at the same time. But it should be this weekend yaaaaaay. ♥

I still haven't completed the Japanese version though. ;_; I still have like 4 trial mission badges to get. And I still have to max my level. And I haven't collected all the gold crowns yet and... and... I'm running out of time. XD;

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    When is the game going to releas in the US? Sorry if Im lame for not knowing! XD

Pan!ko

vibratingcat XD
    Years
    Just finished Japanese version on saturday! Argh! Its so fun!
    I dont hav a ps2 so i havnt played 1 or 2...
    im ashamed of myself...
    if only ps3 had bakward compatibility...
    Anyhow, it was very fun. I saw alot of magazines complain about the camera but i thought it was fine.
    Although some missions get reeaally tedious.
    Definatly worth playing and i will buy... mean keep it...

Cherrim

Years
    Camera pissed me off in most of the stealth missions but otherwise it wasn't too bad, especially for a DS game.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Am I doing the right thing by not pre-ordering? D: KH isn't so popular over here as it is across the pond, but I really don't want to miss out on the game just because I'm dressing up to buy it. =/

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Am I doing the right thing by not pre-ordering? D: KH isn't so popular over here as it is across the pond, but I really don't want to miss out on the game just because I'm dressing up to buy it. =/
    Well either way, you'll get the game if you dont even pre-order it, you can always buy it.
    anyways Japanese Class starts today at the Community College here. Im so excited. and I pre-order the guide book too, cause I love the guide books, I dont need it. I just like them.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I love having the guide books too, despite me reading them only after I've finished the game. Anyways, if everything goes according to plan and I buy nothing during/after school, I should have enough money to buy 358/2 they day it comes out.

Cherrim

Years
    If they're selling it when I go to pick it up, I'll buy the English guide, but otherwise I'm still saving up to get the Japanese Ultimania. >_< Shipping is gonna cost an arm and a leg though baaaw.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    I have played this game in japanese, but I didn't play it so much. I had to think that one mission two days, because I didn't understand japanese and finally there came youtube video of it.

I'm going to get this game in english too, it comes at my birthday to NA :D

MK

i hate playing demo hacks
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    Ive been waiting for ever! cant wait for it!
    Also can someone tell me why everyone LOVES Roxas?
    I always see stuff like "Roxas Lover" "Roxas Man" ect.
    I can see him being liked but it seems like hes the main thing
    You wouldnt really know so much about him till the DS game comes out
    It doesnt go in deep on roxas in KH2.

Cherrim

Years
    *shrug* Sometimes people don't really need much screentime or development of a character in order to like them. But he got more than most other Organization members so it's not hard to see why people like him. (That and he's got the popular emo thing going. :P)

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    God i cant wait for this game!

I cant wait to see more of Riku, figure out what he was actually doing besides what we already know from chain of memories,

And Axel, gotta love more axel.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    *shrug* Sometimes people don't really need much screentime or development of a character in order to like them. But he got more than most other Organization members so it's not hard to see why people like him. (That and he's got the popular emo thing going. :P)

Aye. That dude in Lightning's signature? If you don't know already, that's Sho Minamimoto aka Pi-Face, Grim Heaper, "not a social animal", etc., from World Ends With You. While playing an average-sized part, he was by no means the main foe, in terms of on-screen time or in-game reputation. He was more of a mid-boss. And the people, they love him. Eh thinks the mic is zetta sexy and doesn't afraid of hectopascals.

But that's not what this is about.

I'm going to try to buy Days on release day, I can't really preorder this time. Looks pretty awesome for a DS game, But I honestly never got used to normal KH gameplay. It's supposed very much like Crisis Core, isn't it?

Back