• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kings of chaos

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Arcanine said:
    Im not that far behind you Austin.

Strike Action: 964,620| Ranked #35,892
    Defensive Action: 1,004,900| Ranked #25,724
    Covert Action: 48,640| Ranked #30,460
    I hate cooling down system. <_<
    It colling down my click speed.(I would done 100 click for an age, but cooling down made slower)
    I have done like 130 click.
    You better click fast.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    HA I have a huge attack and defense now...I must brag WOOT!!

redwinger is a FOOL hahaha, he is right next to my even as I type this...

BOO ya!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Dakota said:
    HA I have a huge attack and defense now...I must brag WOOT!!

redwinger is a FOOL hahaha, he is right next to my even as I type this...

BOO ya!
    OK Dakota what is attack and defense? (I know you cant get on KoC right now but just spit out a number that is close)

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    Strike Action132,747Ranked #84,316
    Defensive Action274,536Ranked #47,431
    Covert Action272Ranked #76,860

woohoo! finaly I got a better covert
    im beating austin in defence?wow.....

the funny thing about the lower ranking(or better ranking) people only got there on attack and covert

you can stomp there defences

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    Phantom Angel said:
    Well, I need to tell you that...
    You need to train a LOT on covert action.
    Or when you have LS's Officier as farm(I have 10 of LS's officier as my farm) they will sabotage you.
    Here is my new status
    Strike Action : 743,484 Ranked #41,259
    Defensive Action : 213,896 Ranked #51,434
    Covert Action : 11,136 Ranked #42,757

I farm them, they never bother me. Btw, almost all of LS's officers are farms except for the ones in the top 2000 (or was it the top 1000). They have been sabotaged to heck so they have no defense and no attack if they attack people.

Btw, you might want to boost your covert, currently it is very easy for you to lose everything if someone sabotages you.

Also, here are my latest stats:

Strike Action 17,131,398 Ranked #1,442
    Defensive Action 13,056,948 Ranked #1,453
    Covert Action 1,024,000 Ranked #1,332

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    *Looks at Dakota* Hey every one know what? I got attacked by............. Dakota!!!!!!
    Well I know he didnt attack me for the gold, he only used 1 turn. But im happy he attacked me, I know I lost but I did good (I think). He attacked me with 752,422 Damage and I went back with 708,000 Damage. I killed 5 of his men and he killed 7 of mine. So I think im doing ok if I can stand up to my own Commander. OK and dont get any ideas SA. XD

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    I do about 11 million damage. Anyway, why did Dakota attack you? You do realize he just declared war. lol

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Shining Arcanine said:
    I do about 11 million damage. Anyway, why did Dakota attack him? You do realize he just declared war. lol
    *Eye twitches and jaw drops* 11 mil damage. I hope I never get attacked by you. XD
    Well I know if I attacked Dakota then I would get killed, maybe *starts to think maybe I should attack Dakota with one turn to test how good my attack it*.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Shining Arcanine said:
    I noticed my grammatical mistake. Anyway, why did Dakota attack you?
    Well im guessing he wanted to see how good my defense was so he attacked me. But I didnt yet (thats what im thinking).
    Hey does any one know how much Covert Action you got to have to be immune?

Last edited:

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    Strike Action198,760Ranked #72,536
    Defensive Action325,806Ranked #44,625
    Covert Action544Ranked #69,221

lookie there im specal and doin good
    :chinese:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    100marios said:
    I guess I could try joining, I have some experience in the way of video games hehe, although I have no idea how to play this. So, can I join one of you guy's armies?
    Well its not a video game, you dont see them attack each other and stuff like that. You just attack some one and get Battle Report (it tells how much gold you got/lost how much damage you did and stuff like that). Now if you still want to join some one then my link is in my sig, SA's link is on the second page, Austin, Dakota, flygonruler1, tmbjr, (thats all I can think of) has there link in there sig. So just find some one you want to be your Commander click there link then click the number it says then click "Join the War". I think you can take it from there.

Stats update.
    ha ha ha ha I did it im now immune (well thats what Dakota said).
    Strike Action: 731,745 | Ranked #29,363 (I dont think the ranks was updated yet so the rank is going to change, ill be back to over 1 mil in a day if not today)
    Defensive Action: 1,245,000 | Ranked #22,260
    Covert Action: 207,360 | Ranked #24,840
    So im happy that im immune now, no one can Sabotage me now.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    well, 100 marios, if I was you, I'd join Shining Arcanines army seeing as he has the strongest one and he doesn't have that many officers...I have 7 officers, but hey if ya wanna join someone else like, say, oh me COUGH then go right ahead :D

NOTE: I attacked Arcanine when I saw that he had a bigger army than me and that I wanted to see what his defense was. I would never start a war with Arcanine...but I will start with those who bother him MUWAHAHAHAHA*cough*

BOO ya!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Dakota said:
    well, 100 marios, if I was you, I'd join Shining Arcanines army seeing as he has the strongest one and he doesn't have that many officers...I have 7 officers, but hey if ya wanna join someone else like, say, oh me COUGH then go right ahead :D

NOTE: I attacked Arcanine when I saw that he had a bigger army than me and that I wanted to see what his defense was. I would never start a war with Arcanine...but I will start with those who bother him MUWAHAHAHAHA*cough*

BOO ya!
    Well if you did start a war with me then I would lose, I think. XD
    Well your defense is very high (I dont think it is as high as SA's but I didnt stand a chance when I attacked you XD). And now with my Strike Action under a mil (I had to sell off over 750 knives and 20 Excaliburs to get immune) I have no chance at all in a battle with Dakota.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Arcanine said:
    Well if you did start a war with me then I would lose, I think. XD
    Well your defense is very high (I dont think it is as high as SA's but I didnt stand a chance when I attacked you XD). And now with my Strike Action under a mil (I had to sell off over 750 knives and 20 Excaliburs to get immune) I have no chance at all in a battle with Dakota.
    You are immune now?
    That's good.
    I rarely get on it.
    I always got stolen before I can use my money. u_u

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    Here is my latest stats:

Strike Action 18,830,205 Ranked #1,386
    Defensive Action 13,027,350 Ranked #1,624
    Covert Action 1,024,000 Ranked #1,431

As soon as I repair my Strike completely (I sold 61 Excaliburs repair strike and my weapons are still severely damaged at the moment) and get it up to 20M, I'll start working on DA and CA again.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Phantom Angel said:
    You are immune now?
    That's good.
    I rarely get on it.
    I always got stolen before I can use my money. u_u
    Yes im immune now.
    And Austin you dont think your the only one that gets gold stolen do you? In 13 hours I lost 1,317,215 in gold. I cant be on all the time but if im never on KoC then I will never have gold to get anything. See if your on a few hours then you could buy some stuff, if you never get on any more then your Defensive Action will go down and it will cost you a lot more gold.

Shining Arcanine said:
    Here is my latest stats:

Strike Action 18,830,205 Ranked #1,386
    Defensive Action 13,027,350 Ranked #1,624
    Covert Action 1,024,000 Ranked #1,431

As soon as I repair my Strike completely (I sold 61 Excaliburs repair strike and my weapons are still severely damaged at the moment) and get it up to 20M, I'll start working on DA and CA again.
    Let me guess your still having that after shock when you attacked LS? (I bet that took off a lot)

My new stats

Strike Action: 1,004,895 | Ranked #36,398
    Defensive Action: 1,261,100 | Ranked #22,305
    Covert Action: 207,360 | Ranked #13,014
    Like I said im back up to over 1 mil in one day.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    My stats, oh well I guess I'll share em, even though they aren't so great...

Strike Action 1,083,363 Ranked #33,323
    Defensive Action 4,286,067 Ranked #7,687
    Covert Action 288,256 Ranked #11,453

*hides in horror of crapy stats*

I guess I shouldn't complain...ah well, I make 2 mil a day woo hoo

BOO ya!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Dakota said:
    My stats, oh well I guess I'll share em, even though they aren't so great...

Strike Action 1,083,363 Ranked #33,323
    Defensive Action 4,286,067 Ranked #7,687
    Covert Action 288,256 Ranked #11,453

*hides in horror of crapy stats*

I guess I shouldn't complain...ah well, I make 2 mil a day woo hoo

BOO ya!
    *Looks at Dakota's stats* Dakota if you attacked me then you would lose. XD
    Your Strike Action is kind of low I mean before I sold off my Excaliburs (I dont think the 750+ knives helped that much) I was a lot higher then that. But your Defensive Action is high (every one that attacks me wins and takes over 100,000 each time, and if 100,00 get stolen from me then thats good, most of the time I lose 400,000 gold to 600,000 gold).
    Any way SA could clean the floor with all of us. I mean if every one here that plays KoC attacked SA then we would not do much. SA is the king of KoC here on PC. XD
    I make 1 mil 320K a day. So I dont make as much as Dakota.

Back