• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kings of chaos

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Mystical Mewtwo said:
    hey everyone
    Under train your troops, there is an upgradable thing that says "Upgrade Unit Production". I thought the only way to get guys was to click on you link? If thats not what it means, then what does it?

~A newbe
    Yea Nick (flygon) is right the higher it is the more men you will get every 24 hours. Like mine is at 8 so every 24 hours I will get 8 more men. And the more men you have the more gold you will get every 30 mins.
    And Nick I hope you got to use that 1 mil on some thing (I attacked a lot to get something upgraded and I get attacked as soon as I got it, but I dont do it that way any more).

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I just want to tell everyone this now

BANK YOUR KNIVES!!

It may seem dumb at first, but if you bank nothing but knives for a week straight you'll have no IDEA what you can buy...upgrades, weaps...upgrades, and upgrades...and that stuff

BOO ayaya!

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Yea Nick (flygon) is right the higher it is the more men you will get every 24 hours. Like mine is at 8 so every 24 hours I will get 8 more men. And the more men you have the more gold you will get every 30 mins.
    And Nick I hope you got to use that 1 mil on some thing (I attacked a lot to get something upgraded and I get attacked as soon as I got it, but I dont do it that way any more).
    used it well,I now get 9 people every day :)

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    heh

if your part of a good clan, than 8 or 9 is all you really need per day, you could spend the money of siege or fortifications instead...

BOO ya!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    ???

Really? I remember someone asking me to mass attack him and we brought his defense down to 30 mil...maybe shinji asked me...I dunno

BOO ya!

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Arwen said:
    I am bulding my elf attack army. :P

Strike Action: 480 Ranked #122,276Defensive Action: 0 Ranked #135,675Covert Action: 0 Ranked #105,492
    Prepare to be washed away. ;P
    jk
    If someone attack you, just tell me.
    Because my power are back.(I have SA like 1.2 mil)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Phantom Angel said:
    Prepare to be washed away. ;P
    jk
    If someone attack you, just tell me.
    Because my power are back.(I have SA like 1.2 mil)
    :P
    Tell me if some one uses you as a farm Arwen, my Strike Action is higher then Austin's. See for your self
    Strike Action: 1,542,321 | Ranked #26,003
    Defensive Action: 1,760,088 | Ranked #18,442
    Covert Action: 207,360 | Ranked #13,639
    Over all Rank:15,482
    But what you need Arwen is to get at least 2 Unit Production per 24 hours. And when you get that get your Strike Action higher, so you can attack and get gold.

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    Dakota said:
    ???

Really? I remember someone asking me to mass attack him and we brought his defense down to 30 mil...maybe shinji asked me...I dunno

BOO ya!

Next time Shinji asks you to mass attack someone, don't.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    prolly...shinji isn't as strong as SA though, I suppose we needn't worry...

Arwen, is someone starts farming you, just post who it is in this thread...You can be assured he's be 5x1'nd to death :D

BOO ya!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Yes Arwen just post who is farming you and im sure a few members will do a 5x1 on them.
    I DID IT, I DID IT, I DID IT. I out rank my Commander. XD (well as soon as he gets 10 mil Defense he will go after attack and then pass me like I was standing still, but for now I out rank Dakota XD).
    stats.
    Strike Action: 1,989,370 | Ranked #21,484
    Defensive Action: 2,032,128 | Ranked #16,912
    Covert Action: 207,360 | Ranked #13,886
    Over all Rank: 13,752

Back