• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kings of chaos

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    Arwen, if you want a commander, you could always re-register under me. You will be attacked by less people since generally people in your ranks make sure that they aren't attacking someone affilated with someone much higher ranked than them. It worked for my newest officer.

By the way, here are my latest statistics:

Strike Action 28,055,151 Ranked #934
    Defensive Action 16,468,941 Ranked #1,355
    Covert Action 1,024,000 Ranked #1,650

Also:

Harukasswablu is building an army of Elves and now has 37 soldiers in Harukasswablu's war machine.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Shining Arcanine said:
    Arwen, if you want a commander, you could always re-register under me. You will be attacked by less people since generally people in your ranks make sure that they aren't attacking someone affilated with someone much higher ranked than them. It worked for my newest officer.

Also:

Harukasswablu is building an army of Elves and now has 37 soldiers in Harukasswablu's war machine.
    Yes SA is right, I mean if SA was your commander and some one saw his rank then thay will be like "hey if I attack him/her then his/her commander will come after me". And with a commander no one will farm you (well you have me, SA, Dakota, Austin to stop them but having your own commander and some one with SA's rank will get them to moving a lot faster), like one of my officers, Nick (Flygonruler1) he was being used as a farm so I attacked the ones that was farming him and sent a Message and thay stoped right then, but then thay turned and tried to attack me. XD Not very smart, thay did get some gold but I could attack them and thay was hurting a lot more then me. Thay went on about how good thay was and how that owned me and a lot of other junk (SA them was the ones you sab XD), it went on for about a week but in the end thay gave up and restarted there account. XD
    So if your not going to re-join under SA in age 2 then think about joining under him in age 3 (im going to do it).

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
    Years
    Shining Arcanine said:

Also:

Actally, it's 38 now... :-/... I can restart, but it would take man hours to work... though.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Arwen said:
    Actally, it's 38 now... :-/... I can restart, but it would take man hours to work... though.
    I clicked it so thats why it is 38. XD
    Well if you dont want to restart then think about joining SA in age 3 (im going to have my officers join under me again when I join SA in age 3).
    Dakota you should think about joining SA when age 3 comes around. (he is going to have the staff members of PC in his branch so why not be in there with every one elce?)

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    I think I can arrange for you to get about 100 guys a week if you're willing to join my alliance and click some links.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Mystical Mewtwo said:
    It is now 1105 by my clock and we (Raquaza Champion and i) i cannon get into the KOC network. Is it a server problem? A crash? Wuts up?
    It does this a lot, just give it a few mins (some times it takes hours to get back up) and maybe it will come back up.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    I have been trying for along time like 30min here i cant get in can someone put one of the admins of Koc aim msn or yahoo messanger sevices on so i can ask about it.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Look at my new stats.(don't laugh)

Strike Action 838,906 Ranked #40,649
    Defensive Action 729,500 Ranked #32,161
    Covert Action 135,680 Ranked #24,643

I am immune, but my stats look crappy...*sigh*

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    Rayquaza Champion said:
    I have been trying for along time like 30min here i cant get in can someone put one of the admins of Koc aim msn or yahoo messanger sevices on so i can ask about it.
    They don't publicize contact info. All I know is that you can try [email protected]

Latest statistics:

Strike Action 29,167,275 Ranked #893
    Defensive Action 17,167,005 Ranked #1,286
    Covert Action 1,024,000 Ranked #1,665

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Well i'm being used as a farm (do I get that much gold every day). I got attacked like 7 times by the same one (so I guess that counts as a farm). But only gets around 400,000 from me each time he/she attacks me.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    Last edited:

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    THANKS YOU!!!!!!!
    to be truthfull he attacked me once before but did no harm

THEN THEY SABOTOGED ME!!!!!

(if you dont belive spy on me)
    ahhhha!
    i figured why hes so good at attack and defece
    52 steeds with 640 strenth

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Ok Nick I got all 7 of his Exaliburs too. So if you want to try attacking him then go for it.
    OK I sab 4 of Commander_Aragorn's D-Skins. He has 7 more to go. He also has 14 Excalibur and 17 Mithril. So if any one is going to help then go after the Excalibur wile im working on the D-Skins.

Last edited:

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 8 spies to attempt to sabotage 16 of KINGKGB's weapons of type Steed.

Your spies sucessfully enter KINGKGB's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 8 spies to attempt to sabotage 16 of KINGKGB's weapons of type Steed.

Your spies sucessfully enter KINGKGB's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 9 spies to attempt to sabotage 16 of KINGKGB's weapons of type Steed.

Your spies sucessfully enter KINGKGB's armory undetected, and destroy 20 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

KINGKGB is going to get a nice surprise when he goes to use his 52 Steeds. By the way, I just realized that I have level 10 spies... I could have taken out all of his Mirthils in 2 missions. Oops. ^_^;;

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 6 spies to attempt to sabotage 6 of Commander_Aragorn's weapons of type Dragonskin.

Your spies sucessfully enter Commander_Aragorn's armory undetected, and destroy every single Dragonskin of the 3 found in Commander_Aragorn's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Commander_Aragorn is going to get a nice surprise when he is attacked.

Edit: I just thought I'd take out the rest of his Mirthils:

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 6 spies to attempt to sabotage 17 of Commander_Aragorn's weapons of type Mithril.

Your spies sucessfully enter Commander_Aragorn's armory undetected, and destroy every single Mithril of the 15 found in Commander_Aragorn's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    heh, I'm doing SA a huge frigging favor...

Me, Minus250, ChaskisSato, Dark Zaco, and a few more I'm getting to join under SA...

it's all good...

BOO ya!

Back