• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kings of chaos

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • Shining Arcanine said:
    Which one broke your weapons?
    Im betting my money on CA, I sent him a message for sab Nick (I also sent KINGKGB but it sounded like he didnt do it, but I am going to send him another message for attacking when I told him not to) but he never sent a reply, so when KoC gets back up I am going to start a war with Commander_Aragorn and KINGKGB. And Nick dont give up, I have got sab a lot and lost a lot but I didnt give up and now im in the 10,000s rank (close to 9,000). So dont give up, you have friends here that will help you.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Arcanine said:
    Im betting my money on CA, I sent him a message for sab Nick (I also sent KINGKGB but it sounded like he didnt do it, but I am going to send him another message for attacking when I told him not to) but he never sent a reply, so when KoC gets back up I am going to start a war with Commander_Aragorn and KINGKGB. And Nick dont give up, I have got sab a lot and lost a lot but I didnt give up and now im in the 10,000s rank (close to 9,000). So dont give up, you have friends here that will help you.
    Yea, Andy is right.
    I have fulled my troop.
    Here is new power.
    Strike Action 1,111,843 Ranked #33,617
    Defensive Action 1,164,725 Ranked #27,142
    Covert Action 141,312 Ranked #20,446
    I ownz!!!
    Charmander said:
    Hey i have a question what is Kings Of Chaos? like what kinna game is it if it sounds cool i will join one of you who has a koc account.
    Well, Kings of Chaos is multiply online game.
    The one that you will made your army better that anyone else.
    If you want to join under mine, here is my link.
    https://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=d48398pd

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Charmander said:
    Cool! okay im joining Phantom angel's team.
    That's cool.:D
    Because all my officier were...dead.:disappoin
    How ever, if someone attack you, PM me.
    I will deal with it.
    Hehehe...*cough*

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Phantom Angel said:
    That's cool.:D
    Because all my officier were...dead.:disappoin
    How ever, if someone attack you, PM me.
    I will deal with it.
    Hehehe...*cough*
    You said at a few times you was quiting. So who could join you if you quit? XD
    If you want to be my officer (im not as good as SA but better then Phantom XD) then Click here.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Arcanine said:
    You said at a few times you was quiting. So who could join you if you quit? XD
    If you want to be my officer (im not as good as SA but better then Phantom XD) then Click here.
    Nonononono.....I am going to catch you very soon.
    Only 10K. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Phantom Angel said:
    Nonononono.....I am going to catch you very soon.
    Only 10K. XD
    And how? My Strike Action is 2 mil, my Defensive Action is 2.5 mil and my Covert Action is almost 400K. My Strike Action is about to go up. I could mop the floor with you. XD

Ok I am being farmed by two that plays KoC, and its killing me. I could send them a message but I think thay would think I am just stupid to try to take them down or stupid to try to get them to stop attacking me.
    In 7 hours I lost 38 men and almost 2,000,000 gold.
    Gordon_of_Westover and BWCabron is attacking me like crazy, using me as a farm.

Last edited:

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • okay I was stable for a while as long as I had a few ecaliburs or sumthing I was good
    0 excaliburs
    0 dragonskin
    thats that im going off the deep end

Dead_Angels
    Dead_Angels
    Dead_Angels
    IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(NOT REALY)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres how it just went
    i GOT UP 500K WITH MY EXCALIBURS
    I think okay now what...so I go to look at my stats and they are basicly zero im all WTFUGIIMA
    next thing I know that idot attack me 10 times and Ive got no reason to continue KoC anymore
    I quit let me know when age three comes

Last edited:

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
  • I'll sabotage him but you really should invest in covert. An investment in covert is an investment in strike and defense.

Edit: I sent in a spy to be careful (once a guy in the 80k ranks had level 9 spies):

Strike Action: ???
    Defensive Action 256,300
    Covert Skill: 5
    Covert Operatives: 115
    Siege Technology: Battering Ram
    Attack Turns: 46
    Unit Production: 4

Dragonskin ??? ??? ???/2,560
    Knife ??? ??? ???/5
    Dragon ??? ??? ???/2,560

That is some sweet intel. I'm going to send in a ton of operatives to take out everything.

Edit: Maybe I should have done another recon:

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 7 spies to attempt to sabotage 8 of Dead_Angels's weapons of type Dragon.
    Your spies sucessfully enter Dead_Angels's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
    Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 7 spies to attempt to sabotage 8 of Dead_Angels's weapons of type Dragon.
    Your spies sucessfully enter Dead_Angels's armory undetected, and destroy every single Dragon of the 1 found in Dead_Angels's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

I'm working on knives and dragonskins now.

Yet another edit:

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 7 spies to attempt to sabotage 8 of Dead_Angels's weapons of type Dragonskin.
    Your spies sucessfully enter Dead_Angels's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
    Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 7 spies to attempt to sabotage 8 of Dead_Angels's weapons of type Dragonskin.
    Your spies sucessfully enter Dead_Angels's armory undetected, and destroy every single Dragonskin of the 2 found in Dead_Angels's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
    Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 1200 of Dead_Angels's weapons of type Knife.
    Your spies sucessfully enter Dead_Angels's armory undetected, and destroy every single Knife of the 352 found in Dead_Angels's armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Good night. Don't tell him he was sabotaged, work on CA and perhaps defense and let him find out that he was sabotaged for himself.

Another edit: Don't quit. Become my officer. :D No one ever attacks my nonimmune officers. Maybe because of two things... My rank and the fact that for some strange reason something horrible always happens to the guy who attacks them. E.g. Their armory being gone the next day. lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Hey, what happened to Tahara? He suddenly dropped into 40,000+ rankings! Was he mass attacked?

Back