• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KING's SHINY PKMN TRADE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToraSushii

I see...food!
    Years
    Okay, Level 55, Belly Drum, Wake-up Slap (lol), Hydro Pump and Mud Bomb. It has not seen battle and you can train it to your likings. :)
    Do you still have Umbreon?

Years
    I have tried,but I can't get it to work. Can You clone it?I wil give you it,you clone it,and you give the one that you cloned back to me.Is that okay?Plus I still need the Ho-Oh!

sure i can clone it for you

i hafta clone a ho oh for you but i cant right now

GTS IS OFFICIALLY DOWN RIGHT NOW

Look. Tell me what you want for shiny Rayquaza and I'll see if I have it.

uhh so no shinys...
    do you have an adamant torchic or a modest one?
    do you have ho oh non shiny/
    celebi?

Years
    That is okay.I have to leave anyway.Latr!

i'll clone for you next time k?
    when GTS is back on and i'll clone my ho oh and leave it there untill you come back
    =D
    Level 55, Belly Drum, wake-up Slap, Hydro Pump and Mud Bomb. For shiny Umbreon? It has also never seen battle.

do you have another PKMN to add to it?
    i dont think a REGULAR poliwrath is worth a SHINY umbreon

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Excuse me kingofgames157, but I'm a girl. Do not treat me like some pile of dirt and attempt to degrade me behind my back. Please keep the matter between the two of us. It's bad character to bring it up to your customers. I told you no, so drop it and find someone else to trade with. Don't grudge it all of your life. Honestly, there are better fish to swim with in the sea.

Years
    With a Master Ball, I'll also give you Modest Snover, Modest Ralts, and the Lonely Rayquaza I mentioned eariler.

dont need masterballs
    i have emerald i get 6 a day
    =D

hmm..modest ralts?
    uhh..i have a adamant ralts that im gonna make a gallade with and i could make your ralts a guada thingy woman

any like other REALLY SUPPER AWESOME MEGA COOL pkmn u keeping a secret from me?

Years
    Excuse me kingofgames157, but I'm a girl. Do not treat me like some pile of dirt and attempt to degrade me behind my back. Please keep the matter between the two of us. It's bad character to bring it up to your customers. I told you no, so drop it and find someone else to trade with. Don't grudge it all of your life. Honestly, there are better fish to swim with in the sea.

i was kinda trying to hide your identity lol
    sorry im just trying to make a point

How about a Mew? Lv.35 Nature- Serious, from the Toys r us event.

uhh..do you have a normal latias?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back