• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KING's SHINY PKMN TRADE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I believe that you asked for a Earthquake TM earlier. If you still need one, I can give it to you for free.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    XD
    Aww I missed Bleach this Saturday night so I'm sad. ;; Just PM me or post here when it's over and you can trade.

ditto_13

JHere's what I would like:
    Rayquanza, Mew, Charizard, Dialga, Palkia, bulbasaur,Vaporeon, or Wartortle,
    In order of preferance
    And this is what I have to offer
    Cyndaquil, Gengar, turtwig, Piplup, eevee, Manaphy, Phione,Castform, Camerupt, Drifloon, Lucario, Happiny, Riolu, Chansey,
    Staraptor**, Primeape**, Donphan**,Toxicroak**, Dialga**, Snubbull**, Sudowoodo**

(Ignore the stars)

a manaphy for a mew lv 79
    my fc TAYLOR 2234-3797-4461

Years
    Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    JHere's what I would like:
    Rayquanza, Mew, Charizard, Dialga, Palkia, bulbasaur,Vaporeon, or Wartortle,
    In order of preferance
    And this is what I have to offer
    Cyndaquil, Gengar, turtwig, Piplup, eevee, Manaphy, Phione,Castform, Camerupt, Drifloon, Lucario, Happiny, Riolu, Chansey,
    Staraptor**, Primeape**, Donphan**,Toxicroak**, Dialga**, Snubbull**, Sudowoodo**

(Ignore the stars)
    a manaphy for a mew lv 79
    my fc TAYLOR 2234-3797-4461

DUDE

DONT POST ON MY THREAD IF YOU DONT WANT ANY PKMN
    TALK BY PMS

IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN REPORT THIS?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back