• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kiryu's Sprites.......and stuff like that

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    wow are good you take my applause
    also those of the fifth genracion are very well indexed

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
  • You're sprites are good- defiantly. However, you should probably work on smoothening the outlines. Love the fish, too. Keep it up!

~Prof. W.

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
    Years
  • Wow I love your sprites, only thing that needs work is the shading although you got it down for some of the sprites. As for the Slidqua line the line work can use a bit of cleaning up and it just seems too plain and too similar to ekans. I know it's one of your older works but just wanted to say that.

Anyways, I like to see more of your work and where your headed for the future. Cheers.

Kiryu

Zuko ftw *shot*
    Years
  • thank you, all~

i havent made many sprites lately...though i animated kiki...

New-Kiki-ANIMATED-1.gif

scotlineV3

I ♥ Krabby Patties (XDDDD)
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2014
    OMFG!

Did U make those fakemons?

They are so great, make more like those, also, the sprites of the pokemons of 5 generations are great!

GREAT WORK!

Kiryu

Zuko ftw *shot*
    Years
  • UPDATE FINALLY 8D

Voltibat - electric/flying - spriomon -
    NewVoltibat---2.png

no one decided on a name -.- - electric/flying - spiriomon -
    Volticharge-.png

CELESTEON - Light - search 'celesteon' on deviant art yes i got permission -
    NEWCelesteon--1.png

idk how to fluff shade T.T *points at celesteons tail*

Last edited:
    Years
  • CELESTEON - Light - search 'celesteon' on deviant art yes i got permission -
    NEWCelesteon--1.png

idk how to fluff shade T.T *points at celesteons tail*
    I think for a fluffy look you make the tail a thicker at the base, add a spikier outline or make the shading a little haphazard. Just a suggestion.
    Spr_b_g3_136.png
    Spr_3f_133.png

I like Celesteon's design, but when I first looked at it I though the eye was a mouth because I wasn't expecting the head to be in profile. The smaller head makes it seem like a larger animal, unlike the rest of the eeveelutions which have larger heads compared to their bodies.

Kiryu

Zuko ftw *shot*
    Years
  • I think for a fluffy look you make the tail a thicker at the base, add a spikier outline or make the shading a little haphazard. Just a suggestion.
    Spr_b_g3_136.png
    Spr_3f_133.png

I like Celesteon's design, but when I first looked at it I though the eye was a mouth because I wasn't expecting the head to be in profile. The smaller head makes it seem like a larger animal, unlike the rest of the eeveelutions which have larger heads compared to their bodies.

i shall work on that, thx~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

since im too lazy to figure out which ones i didnt post im just gonna post the Spiriomon dex then point out which ones i didnt make (not many)

SpiriomonDexFULLLogo-.png

no clue why its fuzzy.... ok

I DID NOT MAKE:

Grouzard
    Pacero
    or the brown un-named one

=/ i made all the rest...

EDIT: o and a random trainer fusion:
    randompersonIDK-2.png

Last edited:

Kiryu

Zuko ftw *shot*
    Years
  • o btw i dont think i posted the new slidqua:

NewSlidqua-----1.png

UPDATE:

unnamed:
    firebutteryflyprevo.png
    -> unnamed:
    firebutteryflyprevo2.png
    -> Flaarflo:
    EX1itcopy--1.png
    (will be redone)

these are for Spiriomon.

Last edited:

Kiryu

Zuko ftw *shot*
    Years
  • The creator of Spiriomon (i sprite for them =/) forbade(sp?) me from allowing others to use the sprites intended for Spiriomon =/ sry....

Btw.... heres another one based off of a bee killer:
    BeeKillerV2-1.png

Back