• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kitsukitty's Fakemon/Other Sprites

How do you think my sprites are right now?

• Total voters

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
  • I Know Other people make them but you coul maybe change the colour if its ok with the designers. ???

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
  • I Know Other people make them but you coul maybe change the colour if its ok with the designers. ???

Kian, it's fine.. It's a bit easy to see the difference in them.. We don't need to change the color. Just leave it. I never edit the designer's work, and I don't want to. My fakes are the ones that need to look more different, not these ones...

Wooow

they are Awesome!!!!!

really I Love All Of them

Keep good working

Thank you.. no crits? Awright. I like having encouraging words, anyway. ^^

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
  • These are sprite animations that are seen on the pokemon choosing screen! ^^
    picture.php
    picture.php

The first is Boatt, the water starter, second is Extlanxi, an Uber Pokémon! ^^ Eeep! they came out sooooooo cute! ^^ I tested Boatt's(and mimibud's) in the game and they worked fine. Plus, they're so easy to make! ^o^ Crits?

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Your sprites are looking good. You have gotten alot better since I've been gone. Great job

Years
  • Those partner-icons are adorable! I like the blue and gray one.

On the fangame sprites-- Your darkest shade of color isn't dark enough, while your outlines are very dark. Try outlining the top parts of the sprites, where the light source is, with your darkest color shade. (I see in the second most recent post you're doing that, but there's too big a gap between the dark brown and the dark yellow. That solid-looking outline and the checkerboard shading make it almost look like a G/S/C style sprite if not for the number of colors.)

Also on the backsprite, the tail pose looks a little awkward. Have it pointing up like in the front view. (It's cute--is it based on a tiger cub?)

Back