• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kitsukitty's Fakemon/Other Sprites

How do you think my sprites are right now?

• Total voters

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
  • Here's another:
    Cumufeli__s_Sprites_by_Kitsukitty.png

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
  • Those are looking pretty good. I'm assuming that it has some kind of neck fluff, which hides its other arm. Is it... Psychic type?

It has neck fluff made of cumulus clouds.
    Not psychic, flying, since it's clouds. Just floats in the air! ^^
    Doesn't hide it's other arm. Thank you. I see you're looking for spriters, though.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • It has neck fluff made of cumulus clouds.
    Not psychic, flying, since it's clouds. Just floats in the air! ^^
    Doesn't hide it's other arm. Thank you. I see you're looking for spriters, though.

Ah, I was thinking of guessing flying but I decided to be generic and guess by the colors.
    Okay... So it's a one eyed one armed flying purple people eater? :P J/K
    Yeah, I've got to get some new trainers, a new hero/heroine, and a bunch of fakemon sprited, so I'm looking for help. Teh Squidly is doing an excellent job so far, but I don't want to overwork him.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
  • Ah, I was thinking of guessing flying but I decided to be generic and guess by the colors.
    Okay... So it's a one eyed one armed flying purple people eater? :P J/K
    Yeah, I've got to get some new trainers, a new hero/heroine, and a bunch of fakemon sprited, so I'm looking for help. Teh Squidly is doing an excellent job so far, but I don't want to overwork him.

Gah. Sorry for sking, though, I'm not up for any jobs. Too busy.
    It's normal color is the blue one, not the pink one. Sorry for putting it first!

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    Your a pretty good spriter my dear. The only problem I have is that lol all the fakemon are so cute lol XD lol like what kind of complaint is that but yea....I hope you throw some fugly's in the mix. But keep doing what your doing sweetheart.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
  • Your a pretty good spriter my dear. The only problem I have is that lol all the fakemon are so cute lol XD lol like what kind of complaint is that but yea....I hope you throw some fugly's in the mix. But keep doing what your doing sweetheart.

haha, fugly's...
    I think I have my very first sprite somewhere, but I forgot where. It's really not the bad though. JUst a little blocky and no dithering.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • Um yeah...

Those are good...

But there's ooonnneee problem...

It's too big.

You can literally SEE the pixels...

Sprites are supposed to be this big,
    pikachu-sprite.png
    , not as big as your making!

That's waaay to big.

You enlarged it.

I would guess there are two reasons for this.
    1. She wants people to be able to see it better, rather than having to squint at it. Plus, that is the size you would see it in if you played your VBA in full screen like most people.
    2. She doesn't want anyone to steal it. Trying to save it and resize it is more trouble than it's worth.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • It is because she is making a game in RPG MAKER XP you have to have the sprites double the normal siz to look right in the small window screen. And really who cares about the size its the art work youare looking at.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
  • Um yeah...

Those are good...

But there's ooonnneee problem...

It's too big.

You can literally SEE the pixels...

Sprites are supposed to be this big,
    pikachu-sprite.png
    , not as big as your making!

That's waaay to big.

You enlarged it.

Well of course I'm a pretty good spriter, and of course I know that... It's exactly what Domin said.
    And did you just notice that..? o_0 Anyway, I know. It's a requirement for the game. And either way you can see the pixels. That's why it's called pixel art.

I would guess there are two reasons for this.
    1. She wants people to be able to see it better, rather than having to squint at it. Plus, that is the size you would see it in if you played your VBA in full screen like most people.
    2. She doesn't want anyone to steal it. Trying to save it and resize it is more trouble than it's worth.

No, but number 2... that's a great idea! XD

It is because she is making a game in RPG MAKER XP you have to have the sprites double the normal siz to look right in the small window screen. And really who cares about the size its the art work youare looking at.

Thank you~

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
  • Erm.. thanks for the spam... :/
    Well, I really need some critique, guys!
    PLEASE rate this one:
    picture.php

Seriously, where is everyone? :( I miss you all.
    And please check my sugimoris which have also lost attention! it was a HOT Topic! :/

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Only problem I have is the HUGE eye, it looks weird. Great jobon everything else though kitsu

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Erm.. thanks for the spam... :/
    Well, I really need some critique, guys!
    PLEASE rate this one:
    picture.php

Seriously, where is everyone? :( I miss you all.
    And please check my sugimoris which have also lost attention! it was a HOT Topic! :/

I think you should make the eye for this one a lot smaller, but other than that the coloring and the shading makes it look oh so sexy. Great job

:t354:TG

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
  • Sexy? XD
    Thank you, and yes, the eye is VERY disturbing!
    Oh yes:

kitsukitty.gif

A nice little animated avvie on my dA. I made it a while ago. Please rate nicely with C+C.

Back