• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KnockoutSushi At Your Service

KnockoutSushi

The Sushi King
    Years
    What's going on you Poke peeps my name is Colby but my alias is KnockoutSushi though you can call me short to make things more convenient for you :D. If you are wondering why my name is KnockoutSushi well.. c: I did boxing for a long period of time it's my most common sport hobby and Sushi is my favorite food!! So hence the name KnockoutSushi!! :o!

Now, to talk a bit about myself here, on my free time when I'm not working, I like to spend my time hanging out with friends from Skype or my close RL friends, they tell me I'm rarely found not smiling, so you'll have to deal with this derpy smile if you want to make friends with me.. :B!

I'm also an artist, I'm a CEO of a company called Vortex Dojo working on a Game Development called Liberation Discharge, I'm not going to go into detail about that because this is a Pokemon community, so I want to keep it related, though if you do want to check out my art just click on my signature and my other links are further down below my signature.

This should be all I have to say for myself, if you want to talk to me, message me on this thread or add me as a friend on Discord: KnockoutSushi#2351

Years
    Hello fellow New Yorker! I live in Staten Island in NYC. <3 Welcome to PC. n~n

Pretty cool, also an artist here so I love seeing others. I mostly draw animals/cute things/Pokémon though lol. Definitely going to check out your DA after I finish playing Sun for the night. Maybe you can also post an art gallery thread in our Art & Design forum sometime??

KnockoutSushi

The Sushi King
    Years
    Hello fellow New Yorker! I live in Staten Island in NYC. <3 Welcome to PC. n~n

Pretty cool, also an artist here so I love seeing others. I mostly draw animals/cute things/Pokémon though lol. Definitely going to check out your DA after I finish playing Sun for the night. Maybe you can also post an art gallery thread in our Art & Design forum sometime??
    Oh yeah no kidding your an artist too, I'd love love to check out your work, do post me your stuff. I appreciate you giving me a warm welcome haha, hope to see you around in the forums more often.

KnockoutSushi

The Sushi King
    Years
    Ah, New York?! I was only there last week! Such an amazing place.

Hello Colby and welcome to the PokéCommunity forums. Contrary to popular belief this place is REALLY active, especially with Sun/Moon kicking off yesterday!

I've been speaking to you on Discord and you seem like an interesting individual for sure! Whilst you're looking around the forums (and with you being in development and all) you DEFINITELY need to check out the Video Games section here on PC ;).

Thank you so much for the polite words, you seem like a really chill person based on Discord, so it was great to meet you. Also another thanks for giving me all these useful info! I'll def check out the video game section.

Years
    Cool! Another new member! I like seeing new people everyday and I always try making friends with everyone I meet on these boards! I hope we'll see each other there in the forums and I hope that we can be friends!

KnockoutSushi

The Sushi King
    Years
    Cool! Another new member! I like seeing new people everyday and I always try making friends with everyone I meet on these boards! I hope we'll see each other there in the forums and I hope that we can be friends!

Ofc we can be friends! Nice to meet you!

Back