• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Know Who You Were In Your Past Life.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Bullcrap with that site. I know several of my reincarnations myself and no I wasn't a male entertainer who lived in present day Ontario.
    My last one: I was a man who lived in the northern portion of New Jersey, possibly in Dover at some point. My mother was the best mother throughout all of my lifetimes but she died and that left me devastated and I died of maybe sadness.
    The one before my last one: I was maybe a girl and I lived in some distant land where the weather was always spring.
    The farthest into history I can remember with my smell, senses, dreams and emotions was southeastern Kanto. I know none of you will believe this but I may have been a Pokemon trainer in that lifetime. I remember it so clearly that it's not funny.
    So maybe I didn't copy and paste my past lifetimes but at least mine are from my heart and memory.

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Europe around the year 1850.
    Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

That dosnt really sound like me, oh well ^_^

Years
    XD Oooh, let's try this...

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North China around the year 1600.
    Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.

Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.

Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons. Do you remember now?

I was a boy T_T
    North China sounds cool, but not building stuff XD I don't like building stuff.
    And leader isn't quite me. I'm more like the follower. oO;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    ---What? o.o;
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Turkey around the year 1625.
    Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.

---I don't like Turkey, too much History revolves around that place. xD
    You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
    Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.
    ---I don't like spying of doing detective work... <<;

But interesting... o.O;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I was girl xP

It's rather funny how goofy it is. These are all way back when, but none of them are like 1900-1977 ish >>;

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 1775.

Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.
    Do you remember now?

Oh yeah, I remember now. Those were the good ol' days...XD

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Your past life diagnosis:
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1525. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.

Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.

Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

xD. Mine is lame and boring.

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Africa around the year 1275.
    Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
    Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
    Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

O_o
    Female?

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
    Legendary Pok?mon Master said:
    Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.
    Hah! Seaman. Am I the only one to think that sounds funny? XD

Anyways...

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Africa around the year 1825.
    Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins. Do you remember now?

Hmmm. Africa. Cradle of civilization! XD Awesome. Kinda sounds like me, in a way XD

Last edited:

ashley03

Queen of Oddness
    Years
    me;
    [font=Georgia, Bookman Old Style, Bookman, Times, serif]I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 000.
    Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.
    [/font]

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Africa around the year 1725.
    Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
    Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

They determine this by your birthday?? About 10 million people were born August 21st 1987...so we all have the same dis-incarnation >_>...I don't really believe in reincarnation, seeing as it has no proof or basis for its theory whatsoever <_<

*awaits the "how dare you not be openly minded" flames*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I doubt that anyone takes this seriously, lol. xD

pirategirl92

Still loves season 1
    Years
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 1075.
    Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
    Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
    There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.
    Do you remember now?
    Er... Not really? But it does sound like me.

Oooh! I could've been a lone gunman! Awesome! lol

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South China around the year 700.
    Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Rawr.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Phew,I was a guy back then. XD

This is what my diagnostics say:

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Turkey around the year 1350.
    Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
    You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
    Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Italy around the year 1675.
    Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

Do you remember now? No

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Portugal around the year 1150.
    Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

I love how they base it only on your birthdate XD

John Denver

Banned
    Years

WTF!?!

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Africa around the year 1725.

Oh, so I was born with malaria...

Actor?? I thought I was a woman!

So...I was a Nazi?

Dammit I am a Nazi!

*kills self*

Back