• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kon'nichiwa. Watashiwa Rayz Desu.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    [Sorry for the japanese title! Just thought a normal english title would be too boring]

But hey guys. I'm not entirely new here, I have previously worked on pokecommunity on several other accounts and a tad bit on this account for mapping and storyline work.

I have recently picked up coding and computer programming and I am an aspiring computer programmer, hoping to take computer science at university after college.

Coding is not only what I want to do as a career, but also a hobby, and pokemon was basically my childhood. So why not combine the two and help people develop new and innovative pokemon hacks here on pokecommunity? {XD}

My main role in a production team would most likely have to be coding, however I am very eager to fill out any storyline management too.

Therefore, if anyone is looking for a coder or someone to help with a storyline, please message me!

Aside from that, thanks to everyone that took their time to read this. :P

Years
  • Heya Rayz, welcome to PC. n~n Why not check out the Tech & Internet forum if you ever want to talk programming? It's a perfect hub for things like that so I'm sure you'd like it. Would be lovely to have more new faces over there, too.

And good luck on your hacking journey! I've little to no knowledge in that department but it's always lovely to see how much work goes into all the wonderful hacks that are published here. See you around and have a wonderful time! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I wanted to take computer programming myself, y'know? Well, it's something to fall back upon if my future career goes south, but, it's still something to look forward to! I do wish you luck on your college & university studies, and I wish you well in the future. Meanwhile, welcome to PC, pal. :]

Yup, we have a nice ROM Hacking community here, in which all you have to do is take a tip to the ROM hacking board here, so, I hope that you will enjoy that! You'll be able to plan, and create a team of hackers to recruit, if you want! If you have any questions about that board, you're more than welcome to have a chat with the staff there. :3

Thank youuu for joinin us! We're so excited for you to be here, and I hope that you will have an amazing timeeee! <33

Back