• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Koromori revealed in screenshots!

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    ARRRGH NOOO!!!
    Something weird is happening, I'm starting to like things about the 5th Generation! I have stated A LOT in my posts that I don't like this and I don't like that but I like this Pokemon. I hope it gets an evo, that'd be cool :)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    ARRRGH NOOO!!!
    Something weird is happening, I'm starting to like things about the 5th Generation! I have stated A LOT in my posts that I don't like this and I don't like that but I like this Pokemon. I hope it gets an evo, that'd be cool :)
    See at first people don't like thing or misunderstand them do the bad quality pics they give us then we learn to like them. That's why I wait some time before I judge :).

Years
    yeah we need more bats. :) crobat is cool and all, but its the only one. now hopefully this thing will evole into a bigger,scarier, badass version of crobat. maybe base it off of the whole vampire legend/vampire bat thing.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    yeah we need more bats. :) crobat is cool and all, but its the only one. now hopefully this thing will evole into a bigger,scarier, badass version of crobat. maybe base it off of the whole vampire legend/vampire bat thing.
    Zubat was a Vampire bat actually...this new one doesn't look like one though...

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    I like it. ^^ I hope it is common in caves.

Hmm, I wonder what type it will be. Dark/Flying?

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011

Zubat was a Vampire bat actually...this new one doesn't look like one though...

I like it. ^^ I hope it is common in caves.

Hmm, I wonder what type it will be. Dark/Flying?

Hmm, I wonder where I heard this before

Well at least its not the Koffing with Zubat wings most people thought of when we first saw it... Including me... Mainly because of Team Rocket being next to it... It looks kind of... Demonic....? Dark/Flying maybe? Guess it does look like the assumed Honduran bat picture below... Except it is black and blue... (hehe its a black and blue ball)

Koromori revealed in screenshots!

Oh yeah I said both of those in the 2nd post of the thread haha its like a Honduran bat and yes I hope its Dark/Flying... But it could be a Grass/Flying or Grass/Dark... (The whole plant thing they do...)

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
    ...Still looks like a Kuriboh, just let me see its face, lol.

I REALLY hope it's gonna be Dark/Flying. And that it has a badass evolution...I dunno, scare me, lil Kormori :P

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    ...Still looks like a Kuriboh, just let me see its face, lol.

I REALLY hope it's gonna be Dark/Flying. And that it has a badass evolution...I dunno, scare me, lil Kormori :P

I am catching one and naming it Winged Kuriboh or whatever part of it fits...

solastalgia

dancing through life
    Years
    Aw! It's adorable! I hope it has a cutesy face and then evolves into something like WOAH WHERE DID YOU COME FROM. xD

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    At least its official colors don't remind me of a furball with Patamon wings. I like the official color combination.

Can't wait to see its face though. I'm not really concerned with its typing yet. Anything would be fine with me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013

Lets just hope they dont make a human form out of it like jynx, that is 1 mistake they learned from quick i think. he thing is with this pokemon and several pokemon is there is much potential in them even though they are ugly.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Time to show off my "awesome" evo artwork again! :3
    Spoiler:

XD i love that pic! I also love koromori and that we have 6 different "bats" now:
    zubat-golbat-crobat-gligar-gliscor-koromori!
    :3

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I really start liking him. One of my favs of Gen V so far. I just hope his evolutions are scarier, as I might use him on my playthrough.
    I'm hoping for an eolution in which he expands that white head to form an oval and get bigger wings. That wouldn't be so bat-like, but a hybrid of a bat and a-thing-that-rolls-through-the-forest. Awsome ! :D

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    It looks adorable from the back.

I hope the same can eventually be said from the front.

Would suck if it looked cute from behind, and then it would turn around and "KAJSDKL DX; GET IN THE CAR, KIDS!" >_>

hack1

Dragon Green
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Cool! Hopefully this is a Zubat replacer. If it's dark/flying, I'm going to use it.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    Mori may have just come from kuomori, but if it's as well as (like Hihidaruma) then it will probably be Grass/Flying.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Well at least its not the Koffing with Zubat wings most people thought of when we first saw it... Including me... Mainly because of Team Rocket being next to it... It looks kind of... Demonic....? Dark/Flying maybe? Guess it does look like the assumed Honduran bat picture below... Except it is black and blue... (hehe its a black and blue ball)

Koromori revealed in screenshots!

hmmmm it doesn't look as bad as I thought it was. It seems to have potential for its evo. Im starting to like 5th gen. I cant wait XD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Calder, I'd hate to be the one to hate, but you were the only one wh osaid it was a Koffing with a Zubat behind it. And besides for the odd person, you went beyond hating and literally falmed this Pokemon.

Irrelevent, but you were hating while you were hating because you hated to hate. This isn't an Xzibit meme thread you know :(

It looks…boring to say the least. Let's hope it's related to something awesome.

Back