• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Koromori

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Anyone else hope that Koromori is a joke and isn't real? Its a freaking Koffing with Zubat wings... I mean it is just god awful does anyone like that thing?

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • i don't think it's THAT bad
    i just hope it isn't like Zubat and they spam it in every cave =\
    if it has a good type it might be good i guess

just give the poor thing a chance and it might evolve into something worth it XDD
    like part bat and dragon XD Poison/Dragon, anyone? =)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I actually like it.

Has a sort of intresting feel to it and it may actually be up there in my top 3.

Even without color, it looks cool and I can't wait for it's final result.

P.S, Pokemon doesn't joke around. This Pokemon is infact real, especially if it has a name.

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • oh wow @_@ someone said Zubat FTW?!!?
    i didn't think this day would EVER come =O

i only joke -^^-

but yeah what thorns said... Pokemon doesn't Joke
    if they decide to make a Pokemon that is a Washing Machine
    then they're not joking... oh wait... It Happened!!! dun dun duun!! jk jk
    but yeah =\

and they're are Quite alot of Species in the world i don't think the PokeWorld wouldn't be any different.
    if they want 4 more species of Bat and Floating Gas Ball, then their minds are already made up. =\

AadmM

I AM THE BRAINWASHAAAA
    Years
  • How about waiting until we have clearer artwork before we write it off as a Koffing clone? We don't even know what color it's going to be, for Pete's sake.

Just because it's round does not make it a ripoff.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Its most likely based off of Honduran bats:

Koromori

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    The first thing I thought of was a Koffing when I saw the picture... With Zubat's wings coming into my mind right after... it just looks so stupid... But hopefully if it does exist then we can alternate between it and Zubat to lessen the annoyance...

Its most likely based off of Honduran bats:

Koromori

I'd only be okay with it if it was... If it wasn't it will bug me...

Koromori
    ... Oh god... If it does hopefully it evolves into...
    Koromori

Last edited:

Hydrath

Pokemon Pirate/Water Trainer
    Years
  • I would like another bat pokemon, expecially if it takes over zubats annoying role in the game. If it's a ball of fluff with wings, so be it. IT doesn't look like a koffin clone yet. I may except it in the game but only too fill the role of zubat, I still think a ball of fluff is weird.

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
  • The first thing I thought of was a Koffing when I saw the picture... With Zubat's wings coming into my mind right after... it just looks so stupid... But hopefully if it does exist then we can alternate between it and Zubat to lessen the annoyance...

I'd only be okay with it if it was... If it wasn't it will bug me...

Koromori
    ... Oh god... If it does hopefully it evolves into...
    Koromori
    THIS is why I have faith in Koromori ^.^

Jk, but I do have a belief that Koromori will be the Gligar of this generation. Really, it dosen't LOOK like the new Zubat to me....and again, it's actually quite cute.

Can't we just decide WHEN Koromori's official design comes out...? Since the artwork is kinda bad...or the gameplay? Serebii DID say there's gonna be this tour where they show gameplay and stuff. THEN we'll see if Koromori's just as common as those Zubats.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • I love it.

What I don't love is the intense amounts of whining about everything.

bawww mommy i don't liek the pokemon im going to make an avatar, title and thread about it bawwwwwwwww

Last edited:

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years
  • I've only seen a small, blurry, colorless picture of it, so I can't say whether I like it or not. I seems like it will end up looking okay though. :)

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • I like the idea of Koromori being a Honduran Bat, they're freakin awesome! I immeadiately though Demidevimon when I first saw it. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back