• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Krafty's Club: Witness The Slickness~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Slick
    –adjective
    1. smooth in manners, speech, etc.; suave.
    2. sly; shrewdly adroit: He's a slick customer, all right.
    3. ingenious; cleverly devised: a slick plan to get out of work.
    4. Krafty Quill

Welcome to the new Krafty Quill fan club!
    Krafty Quill is a kind, warm hearted guy with a great personality!
    Let's not forget he's cheesy; random; and of course - Slick.
    The list could go on and on, as I'm sure you all know!
    I hope you will all want to join!
    Yay for Krafty ^^

Member List~
    Krafty Quill
    Skitty Miaow
    King Lucario
    MiSs~KoN

Not too Cheesy I hope?

Last edited:

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    lol, told you you would think of something. I would've settled for kind words, but that post is nothing short of truthful perfection~ Nice touch with the dictionary entry too. XD And of course, you'd never forget to mention the cheesy bit. Thanks again, Stacie. I really appreciate it. =)

"Krafty Quill is a kind, warm hearted guy with a great personality!"

Yeah. =x

Welcome to the club, Mike. You still me owe me a game in SvR 2007. Don't forget about that, although I can't blame you for the delay.

Years
    lol, told you you would think of something. I would've settled for kind words, but that post is nothing short of truthful perfection~ Nice touch with the dictionary entry too. XD And of course, you'd never forget to mention the cheesy bit. Thanks again, Stacie. I really appreciate it. =)

Yeah. =x

You said to think of something kind ^^ So I did! I'm sure there are lots of people who would agree!

You don't need to thank me, lol, it wasn't like it was a chore..

Cheesy!!! Heh

Xicer

World's Greatest
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022

Yeah. =x

Welcome to the club, Mike. You still me owe me a game in SvR 2007. Don't forget about that, although I can't blame you for the delay.

I was free on Tuseday and Wednesday before but only your brother was online =/

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    ^-^ Krafty!~
    I would love to join bro~ lol

Hope you will let me~ ^.^
    And hope to talk to you laters, Have a wonderful day~

Xicer

World's Greatest
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022
    o.o What's going on, the last fan club had a bunch of members but this one only has six.

Years
    Of course you can join MiSs~KoN! What being ovals an' all ^^

Yeah, maybe he ain't as slick as he used to be =o Or maybe people just don't know about his new club yet? ^~^

How are ya Krafty? Hows school? =P hope it's not too bad! => Make it fun! ^^

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Of course you can join MiSs~KoN! What being ovals an' all ^^

Yeah, maybe he ain't as slick as he used to be =o Or maybe people just don't know about his new club yet? ^~^

How are ya Krafty? Hows school? =P hope it's not too bad! => Make it fun! ^^

Or maybe it's both. :P A lot of members of the old fan club haven't been as active on PC recently. Heck, I haven't been too active in the past days either. PC used to be so much fun back in the day but I guess all good things come to an end eventually. It could also be that people are really tired of me and never really loved me to begin with. =o Well, I've still got you guys, right? ^^

Nothing worth mentioning about school. The only thing that could make my experience any better would probably be a comfy pillow for class. On the good side, nobody's so much as mentioned anything about Valentines. If I'm lucky maybe it will pass by as another uneventful day in school history. They could've at least let us stay at home so we could mope about being lonely when nobody else's looking. :P

Anyway, how's the preparations coming for the 14th, Stacie? And Cat, have you written that <3 letter to James, yet? And Micheal have you written your <3 letter to Cat yet? =x

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Or maybe it's both. :P A lot of members of the old fan club haven't been as active on PC recently. Heck, I haven't been too active in the past days either. PC used to be so much fun back in the day but I guess all good things come to an end eventually. It could also be that people are really tired of me and never really loved me to begin with. =o Well, I've still got you guys, right? ^^

Nothing worth mentioning about school. The only thing that could make my experience any better would probably be a comfy pillow for class. On the good side, nobody's so much as mentioned anything about Valentines. If I'm lucky maybe it will pass by as another uneventful day in school history. They could've at least let us stay at home so we could mope about being lonely when nobody else's looking. :P

Anyway, how's the preparations coming for the 14th, Stacie? And Cat, have you written that <3 letter to James, yet? And Micheal have you written your <3 letter to Cat yet? =x
    Ah, PC does go through such times. I wonder when the current boring state of PC will end.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Ah, PC does go through such times. I wonder when the current boring state of PC will end.

lol, looks like somebody got unbanned. Good to have you back. I wonder when your current obsession with speed posting will end. :P

I'm only halfway through my poem and the deadline's in two days. v.v It's turning out to be more a story than a poem. Typical Quill. Heh, I wish I could win that competition so all this labeling me a victim of the competition can come to an end. >.>

22sa

Years
    It's not so much speed posting. I want to be number 2 poster there. O_o;

22sa

Years
    Good idea, well I'll get around to it sometime when I have no where else to post. :P While you're online though, let's focus on my objective there. =x

And true the 'point' of the 2nd place objective is pretty much speed posting. =x

22sa

Years
    Sheesh, does that mean goodnight and hope you do well at school tommorrow? :P

Years
    Hey there Krafty! xP Stop falling asleep at school.

Looky, another person has joined :P slowly but surely the numbers will rise! ^^

Have a good 14th, speak to ya soon! ^^

Stace.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Hey there Krafty! xP Stop falling asleep at school.

Looky, another person has joined :P slowly but surely the numbers will rise! ^^

Have a good 14th, speak to ya soon! ^^

Stace.

Maybe if the subjects were a little more exciting, and I was a little more interested, and 22sa wouldn't bug me to stay up all night speed posting, then maybe I could keep my eyes open for more than thirty minutes at a time. btw, the 'other person' that's joined is Li from yesterday's convo on MSN. I'm sure you remember him. He's not the black guy that infected your computer with a virus, he's the other one that didn't talk much except for saying 'p'. :P Is your mouse back on track yet?

Maybe by looking at my avatar will give you a hint.

lol, what does that random picture have to do with your love for Cat? o.o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back