• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Krafty's Club: Witness The Slickness~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Too True. I can already see that happening. It was great while it lasted. Normal Lily is cool too I suppose. You know, if they ever made a PC Hall Of Fame, or something of a similar nature ... I deserve to be in it. =D

Anyway, that's all she wrote for me. Off for the night. Peace, peeps.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Strange & cute new avatar, Lily! XD

See ya Krafty. Yeah, I'd probably be on the hall of fame as well. =/

22sa

Years
    Heh xD Krafty might like that since he won't be the only in here posting in a non-default color anymore.

22sa

Years
    Arrogance ftw.

I'll agree since guys [not all guys] are afraid to use pink yet girls aren't afraid of using blue.

Years
    Hey Krafty! How was your day?

x_x something really awful happened to me (well not me personally but it affects my family) today. It's scary how things can open up people's eyes x_x

I hope things are good for you! ^^ Speak soons hopefully =)

22sa

Years
    Hey Krafty! How was your day?

x_x something really awful happened to me (well not me personally but it affects my family) today. It's scary how things can open up people's eyes x_x

I hope things are good for you! ^^ Speak soons hopefully =)
    Open my eyes too, yo! What happened? :P

Years
    Open my eyes too, yo! What happened? :P

Bleh x_x someone close to me.. had an accident. But it's okay! But not really >.< Where he survived someone else died in the same situation. Now he has that feeling to live with.. X_X I'm happy that he's still alive but sad that he had to go through that.

I guess life is very... difficult but we have to accept that it's a gift..

I sound so emo x_x

How's things with you? ^ ^"

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Oh Krafty, that's the actual ending. o.o I know, I am just about to get it. But, I know of it. I don't see how they expect to make a Saint's Row 2.

P.S. YOU SAID SATURDAY FOR MY VOICE CLIP, IT'S NOW SUNDAY.

22sa

Years
    Bleh x_x someone close to me.. had an accident. But it's okay! But not really >.< Where he survived someone else died in the same situation. Now he has that feeling to live with.. X_X I'm happy that he's still alive but sad that he had to go through that.

I guess life is very... difficult but we have to accept that it's a gift..

I sound so emo x_x

How's things with you? ^ ^"
    I see... well I have had to live through a similiar situation before admitantly, but I can't say it was one of the things that made my life hard. :\ Life is a gift, huh? Darn it...

No real changes with me, just pissed off like usual.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Times when we forsake sorrow are not to be numbered; instead, count the blessed days when you do feel the joy of being alive.

22sa

Years
    When I remember sorrow, I feel regret. When I remember joy, I feel helpless, like none of it was brought about by my own strength, that it all happened on chance and specifically because of certain other people at certain times. In essence, I'm not sure of the point of counting either....

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    It's a saying, meaning don't mull over the days when you're sad, but pay more attention to the days when you're happy. When it happened by chance, perhaps that was meant to be? To give 22sa happiness...what a dreamless concept.

22sa

Years
    What's a dreamless concept? That's the first time I've ever heard of someone say that, and I don't get it. I thought a dream and a idea or concept meant the same thing. Dreamless concept? Eh? What? *clueless* Or did you mean to say a pointless or impossible or stupid concept?

Yeah, meant to be. Meant to be a divine tease all so that I could feel it 10 days later that 'that day of joy could never happen again and nothing could have come out it.' And be like yawwwnnn wtfffff. >D

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    In short, be happy.

And I don't know where dreamless came from. Srsly, the words just...came out. Haha~

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Heya Krafty~

I'm back~ heh, got back like 2 days ago actually... but, it's just been a mess here.

Anyways, we went river rafting! <3 it's a ton of fun, and I recommend it to you all~ Unless you hate water >< (like me) and well, I fell off the raft.. river's are really fast, supposedly, and I guess they aren't meant to swim in. To make a long story short, I almost drown ^^" but, heh, it was still alot of fun!

Ooo, we saw alot of deers and antelope too, and I got to see one big buffalo ^___^ such a cutie!

Ookay, well, that was my vacation! ^^"
    How have you been? How's school going?

Awwe, Hey Stace, I'm really sorry to hear about your family! I wish you the best of luck with whatever you're going through. I know it can't be easy, but... everything does happen for a reason! So hang in there! *huggs* Anyways, I'll speak with you later~

And Lily!
    I adore all of your sayings, they are so deep and poetic~<3 ^-^
    You have such a sweet soul~

Take care everyone! :2:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back