• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kumakai Wants to Battle!

Kumakai

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I recently got a 3ds. So naturally I also got another for my friend and Pokemon X for myself and Pokemon Y for her. I just recently beat the champ and am just starting on the endgame content. and I wanted to expand my love and knowledge of Pokemon more so. which necessitated the pursuit of a place where i can find new friends and rivals. I look forward to the friendships I am destined to make here.

Also I plan on getting Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire for myself and aforementioned friend. with my next check. and I'm just gonna throw this out as well.... there really is no way to get a Blazikenite anymore is there? I wish I could have gotten the game when it came out. I am regret

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, Kumakai! :)
    This surely is the right place to learn more about the World of Pokemon!
    Since you are playing games of the 6th generation, why don't you take a look at the Main Series Forums?
    Pokemon X and Y
    Pokemon OrAs

There you might be able to even find someone nice to trade a Blazikenite.

If you get any questions, feel free to ask. C:
    ~Moto

Years
    Hello to you too! Cute username you got here.

I did notice your account is a couple of months old now, anything held you back from posting until now? Since you are considering getting OR/AS between you and your buddy, and I know Tigel mentioned the Trade Corner if you want the Blazikenite but if you just decide to choose Torchic as your starter you can still get one in-game.

Not much else to say since it's all been covered, but I hope you enjoy your time around PC!

Kumakai

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I actually got my hands on a blaziken with the mega stone not even 30 min after I made this thread. from an old friend who has more or less quit playing it.

and as for why my profile is so old and why im only now getting into posting can be blamed exclusivly on my horrible memory. I had intended to participate sooner. but just forgot

Miklo

Legendary
    Years
    Welcome Kumakai, to the PC!
    Congratulations beating the champion!
    Nice to meet you, I am sure you will have a great time here with us!
    Good Luck!

Miklo

Sadly you can't get that mega stone in XY outside the event that passed years ago. =( But it's available in the stone shop in ORAS so whenever you can get those you'll be able to get your hands on it. Better than nothing, I suppose? Even though you got yours already. You sure are nice to your friend to get them so many things. <3

Welcome welcome, Kumakai! Love your avatar, as a huge SU fan who runs the SU club here it's always awesome seeing other fans. Just makes me want to watch more episodes.. can't wait for tomorrow's new one ahh.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Welcome!
    I got a 3DS and Omega Ruby recently too. Really wanna get X or Y but I'm probably going to wait for Z
    Regardless have a great time here and enjoy!

Kumakai

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    thanks for the awesome welcome everyone :)
    I think I'm gonna talk to my friend and see if they want to join this site as well. I will be branching out and trying to explore the site more today. prolly check out the Steven Universe club as well as the breeding section which I'm sure this site has. haven't looked for it yet

Kumakai

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I have actually played all the main Pokemon games up to X & Y. I even completed Black 2's full Pokedex. all 649 Pokemon. now bare in mind I didn't own them all, but I had a friend from serribinet trade me all the event legendaries so I could fill it up. to this day I consider it one of my greatest accomplishments. cause when I bring up the Pokedex to others none of them ever say they filled it completely and I intend on filling up the pokedex for OR as well when I get it. and I realize how big a task that is but that's just how I roll.

Back