• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Kung Fu Panda 3

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Continuing his "legendary adventures of awesomeness", Po must face two hugely epic, but different threats: one supernatural and the other a little closer to his home.
    Source

One of my roommates is really excited for the movie, he loves animated movies. I don't really share the hype but I may go see it with him just to make him happy. It comes out sometime this week, and from the trailers it looks hilarious.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    It comes out Jan. 29th. I'm looking forward to it, I'm not a huge fan of animated movies, but I forgot when I saw the first one, and out of odd luck there was a drive-in theater next to where we were staying showing KFP2 which let us see it for free. Of maybe it was just the first one, and my youth group went to see KFP2 in theaters regularly. I can't remember. And the ending of 2 did make me hyped for 3, so I've been waiting. Not sure if I'll see this in theaters though.

Years
    I wasn't really planning on watching it, but my girlfriend convinced me and I loved it. But there are a couple of reasons that the movie resonated with me that might not apply for you. 1) I love derpiness. Po is derpy. But he's definitely not the only character like that. 2) I'm Chinese and I thought it was a very interesting way of treating Chinese culture. Personally, I don't think they did anything wrong - the whole Chinese and kung fu setting felt very natural and fresh. And pandas really do roll!

Back