• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kura's Pictures

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    well ._. i got alot of art.. most of it is unfinished though..
    erm.. one example of my character kura is this picture ._.
    it's not finished either X33.. you can see the sketchyness because i didnt finish inking the bowl of strawberries or erasing the rest of the pencil smudges.. ._. but i thought it was post-worthy.. ._. neh..
    um.. i've never posted an image before so.. i hope this doesnt mess up..
    i hope this file isnt too big.. ._. and i hope it wont turn out choppy either..
    oh.. and i didnt draw the second one, my friend yamiroos did :3 i just coloured and inked it :3 its coloured with tria markers btw.. ^^;;

edit: puu, they were all choppy-like ._. i fixed them up but when they open, they still look choppy unless you press enlarge ._. neh..
    and the third one is too big ;_;..
    and she's leaning on something in the third picture..
    i was just too lazy to draw it @@..

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    They're cute! *agrees with Riyuko*

I think you and your friend have a good understanding of anime art on paper.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    :3 thankyou very much ^^;;
    here are some more random >>, and of course unfinished, sketchies ._.
    o.o i never seem to finish anything.. neh..
    and yes.. the second picture you need to enlarge once you open it.. >> puu.. i have to keep making them smaller.. and it still looks choppy when i upload it..
    its 250 kb.. not THAT large (according to me, anyways) .. but it's still choppy.. o3o.. buu..

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Wow, those pics are very well done, Kura! =3 I love the color-drawn one. But the sketch looks masterful as well. Great work!

~Kelsey

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Thank you all so very much!! *huggles* :3
    here's a new one of dancing kura :3
    @@ um.. kura was originally a cat-girl.. but iunno.. she evolved through the years that i've been making her :3
    @@ so.. she's like.. a.. bunny-cat.. or something.. ._.
    yarr.. anyways, enjoy :3

Back