• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{ kurayami's ☆ graphics }

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    Awesome! You're back. I've always loved your graphics and such. I remember looking to your thread back then to check out what you've popped up. The colours you pick out likes to please my eyes or fill it with sugar until it overflows. Great work~

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    <33! I'm glad everyone is happy with their requests! ^_^

For anyone who's interested, I just posted 50 icons here. Comment and credit if taking! (:

Ahwn I just so totally wuv your graphics ! They are all so pwetty =D

I'm not going to drop a request yet, [myesh, I'm going to shoot one xD ] but I'd like to know who these girls are so I could find a pwettie image :3

btw; those icons are just awesome <3

*edit*

aww xD I couldn't wait to drop a request .. so yeah =D here it comes ~

BANNERS:
    Image(s): x & x
    Size wanted: 400x150
    Text wanted: joyce
    Font wanted:
    Anything else?: well, um, could you just cut those two girls out from both of the pictures [youknow, without the text =D] & try to put them together in a banner? it would be awesome <3

Image: the same ones like the banner
    Text wanted: none
    Font wanted:
    Anything else?: could you try to do something like mizuki? like put them together in one avvie? :3

giant thankies in advance <3.

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015

Really like those avatars.
    So:
    Image: Any fashion image
    Text wanted: Up to you.
    Font wanted: Up to you.
    Anything else?: 80x80.

BANNERS:

Image: Any fashion image that matches the avatar, but not the same.
    Size wanted: Up to you.
    Text wanted: Up to you.
    Font wanted: Up to you.
    Anything else?: have fun an stuff.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'm back! I looved the LJ userpic you made me, so I was wondering if you'd make another.. or two O:. I'd understand if you won't, but I'd be very grateful if you did ^^

Image: https://www.freewebs.com/midnight_fire/rikku.bmp (its sorta big, if you need a smaller one, here, but I prefer the first one )
    Text wanted: None
    Font wanted: None
    Anything else?: Could it be something bright, a little like Satsuki's background for her theme?

Image:
    https://img176.imageshack.us/img176/511/tamaki4nl8.jpg
    Text wanted: None
    Font wanted: Nope
    Anything else?: Something with lots of whites and yellows, but not to girly looking, please

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Wow!! I love your graphics Kurayami <3 they are so Pwetty I might shall request here soon.

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    EDIT: Hey, guys, just to let you know, I have fixed up the front page to include an FAQ. Please read before requesting!

@ Chibi-chan: I tried to incorporate blue as much as I could, but you know, sometimes I just have to let things...flow. xD

Hopefully these look alright! =) Let me know if you want any changes!

@ Cookie luvs Green: Heey I remember you! (: Nice to see you again, how are you? Anyway, thank you very much! I appreciate your comment and I'm glad you like my stuff. <3

@ Joyce: Thank you! ^__^ I'm so glad you like them! The first icon you posted is of Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist, and the second is of Shana from Shana no Shakugan. =) Both of them are so fun to icon! (<3) Hope that helps!

How are these? Hopefully they look alright! :'D Thanks for requesting and let me know if you want any changes!

@ I Hate Helvetica: Thanks, glad you like them!

Let me know if you want any changes. I wasn't sure exactly what type of fashion images to use, so if you'd like a different theme, feel free to let me know. (:

@ Aegis: Aw, I'm glad you like them. <3 And by all means, give me big images! =P The bigger the better, I always say!

How are these? Let me know if you want any changes! Oh, and by the way, I have an LJ too, so instead of crediting "Kurayami" in your keyword section, could you please link back to my LJ? Here's an example:

Thanks!

xxxSabaxxx: Thank you very much! I'm glad you like them! <3

Last edited:

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    Image(s): Here
    Base Image:Right over here
    Size wanted:H300xW400
    Text wanted:Rocket's Revenge
    Sub Text:To subdue the world in Illumination
    Font wanted: Size 5 Font
    Anything else?: Color mood:Explosions and Flares and Darkness in the Background
    Edit:♪
    Happy now?

Last edited:

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Daisuke: I'll be happy to do your request, just please read the front page, you're forgetting something. (:

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    It's under the FAQ, which is basically all of my rules. There's something I need you to include in your post to request. =)

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Sarcasm will not get you anywhere, dear. (: There's nothing to get worked up over, so no need to get an attitude with me.

Here is your banner, let me know if you want any changes.

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    ?

You didn't say anything about that. =/ I suppose I can change it, though, you just want his hair red then, right?

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Sorry but I cannot just draw him a full new head. O__o I can make his hair red, however, like this:

Or perhaps, since you want all the details from the sprite's head, this is more of what you had in mind? =D

Just kidding, did that for fun. =P

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    @ Chibi-chan: I tried to incorporate blue as much as I could, but you know, sometimes I just have to let things...flow. xD

Hopefully these look alright! =) Let me know if you want any changes!

Omg! It's so purty~~~~~~ :3 Oh, I hope you don't mind, but could you add a border for the signature? And I know I didn't say it, but could the avatar be textless? :3 Sorry if I'm asking for too many changes; I REALLLY love it! I'll be using this for awhile, count on it! (b'-')b

Back