• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kyledove's Official Sinnoh tileset project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waudby

I've added them into my game Pokemon Odyssey.

I'm not sure if you're doing requests of any sort for it, but it would be really handy to have a gym sprited :)

Decypher

Craig Marshall
    Years
  • Awesome job, I would much rather see those tiles in D/P then the ones they actually used.

Btw, I'm Craig on MSN.

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
    Years
  • I love these sprites, you did a wonderful job Kyledove, just one question does any one know how to make them usable in rpgmker2003. And if you do pm me

Last edited:

Neslug

Overgrown Slug
    Years
  • Honestly, you could have said these were rips and I would have believed you! When I first saw these on the Spriter's Resource a couple weeks ago, I thought they had accidentally put them in the customs category. But no, you did these yourself, for real. You're my favorite custom tile spriter now. Keep up the rad work.

Qwerty-117

Is looking for a VBScripter
    Years
  • O....M.....G...
    Seriously, it looks like these are the exact models out of dp, but with slightly darker colours, they are the best sinnoh tiles I've ever seen! Though the sideways cave entrances arent in yet.

Last edited:

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Nice work! I saw that you have it up for download at WAH? It takes forever to load the link. I cant wait to see what comes next!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Kyledove, I am using these tiles for Pokémon Scarlet if it's OK with you.

Also, are you going to do any indoor tilesets and/or update the outdoor tiles soon?

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • If you ever get the chance, you seemd to have missed out the Gym Building from your list. If you included this, it would make it almost complete!

Years
  • woah man, you rock! Now if I only knew how to insert tiles -.-

Does anyone think they could share a rombase? I absolutely suck at tile inserting.

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Yes, I think you should continue with this project. You might not know it, but you have hundreds of fans out there.
    They simply love your tiles and use them for everything they make. You should be proud.

Every single one of your sprites are beautiful, please continue this wonderful project.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Yes, I think you should continue with this project. You might not know it, but you have hundreds of fans out there.
    They simply love your tiles and use them for everything they make. You should be proud.

Every single one of your sprites are beautiful, please continue this wonderful project.

Yes, KD is a master. He has very swiftly become the no. 1 tile maker in the pokemon rom hacking community.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back