• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kyogre Lair (We're Back)

Strider

Not Pwnd
Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Koroku said:
    Dragonfree reminded me of something.

Isn't that Gonbe sprite the one from SPP? Doesn't he like... throw a fit if others use it?

I found it lying around in my pc, I guess I'll change that if it is, and yes, I'll most probably change the font.

Little Paul

Banned
    Years
  • Koroku said:
    Dragonfree reminded me of something.

Isn't that Gonbe sprite the one from SPP? Doesn't he like... throw a fit if others use it?

That's pretty weird...He throws a fit if someone uses a sprite from his site o.O?

Strider

Not Pwnd
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Uploaded the page with news updates for the time being. Walkthrough for Fire/Leaf and Ru/Sa will be reuploaded soon, since they are the more tedious besides the Pokedex. There's some bad news though, some of the Pokedex files are lost.

EDIT: In addition to that, I've also created a topsite which can be found here: http://www.kyogre.net/top/

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Ouch. The site is really bright... I can't believe I'm the only one who think that...

Besides that, your site looks great. ;)

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • 706 is glad to see one of our finest affiliates is back, I shall put your button up the minute I get past my lazyness... (tomorrow ;P)

And please for future staff requests, please post them in the thread located in Webmaster Resources...

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Richie, there is no thread in Resources anymore. XD

BTW Strider, would you like to affy? :3

Last edited:

Strider

Not Pwnd
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Morkula said:
    Richie, there is no thread in Resources anymore. XD

BTW Strider, would you like to affy? :3

Sorry, didn't notice your affy request until I read this thread. Yeah, I'll be willing to affy. I'll put up your button in a day or two. Meanwhile, here's my button:

http://kyogre.net/button7.gif

StarBurst

I > U = Old
    Years
  • Awesome job Strider, I personally like it a lot. :) I do remember you guys from quite a long time ago and it's nice to see you return. Welcome back.

GoldYoshi

Riding Pik-Pik
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    I may be a general content writer for stuff like science... I've made several Pokemon theories explaining Kecleon, Feebas, and Electrode. I'm planning on making more.

A nice site, but a bright layout. And Times New Roman is awesome. ^_^

Maybe my site could affy? www.crittercryptics.com. Over 80 pages of content.

Hint: To update easier, use SSI or PHP.

Back