• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lady Gaga ★ Who Just So Happens to be Female

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    ... Well according to this article and others I've read, it's not D:

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    OMG. I has to join this now. Lady Gaga is my freaking hero, and very rarely to female musicians enthrall me the way she does. She's gorgeous and unbelievably talented in all departments. I. Love. Her. *worships*

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    ... Well according to this article and others I've read, it's not D:
    Ew, I misinformed the public.

Oh god. I'M LIKE A REPUBLICAN ;_;

That's a joke. :|

Kind of.
    OMG. Add me to the list please : >
    OMG. I has to join this now. Lady Gaga is my freaking hero, and very rarely to female musicians enthrall me the way she does. She's gorgeous and unbelievably talented in all departments. I. Love. Her. *worships*
    In~

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    Yes, know we can all do this:

Lady Gaga ★ Who Just So Happens to be Female

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I get to be the guy on the far left.
    The one that's, like, butt-humping the counter.

What? It's not?
    But...but...everything fit perfectly ;___;
    "Alejandro" = "Alexander", the name of Alexander Skarsgard...
    It was like a coincidence that wasn't a coincidence ._.;
    Now I'm sad. She better make a sequel.
    And that's another reason she's epic. Her music videos are fricking movies.

lolol @ Republican joke.

Nanaboo

left my heart on thedancefloor
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2012
    Count me into this club. <3 I love love love GaGa.
    And I hate when people say she's a dude. It's like, have you seen those outfits she wears? You can't hide anything in those.
    But yeah, I'm a huge fan (:

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Words can't describe how much I look up to her. She's my idol and my role model. She comes out with things I can relate to, like being bullied for being too eccentric, or for being a freak, and not feeling comfortable in school because you can't be yourself. When I listen to her music, I understand the song, I know what she means and I know that I'm not alone. She's stunning, all over stunning. Talented, artistic, drop dead gorgeous, creative, funny, sweet, she adores her fans, and she's real, she isn't some fake persona, when I went to the Monster Ball Tour (Best night of my life) she set me free, and I could tell she was being real about what she said, y'know when you just know that someone isn't lying? And best of all, when I came back, I felt close to Gaga, and I felt close to all of her fans.

But uh... looks like I ranted. Sadly, I tend to do this when I start to talk about Lady Gaga.

tl;dr Sign me up bb~

Tonight, I got all my little monsters in one place, and all the freaks are outside, and I've locked all the f**cking doors - Lady Gaga, Monster Ball Tour.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Tonight, I got all my little monsters in one place, and all the freaks are outside, and I've locked all the f**cking doors - Lady Gaga, Monster Ball Tour.
    She said that? Oh my god, that's so cool *___*
    I seriously love the way she speaks. And she's so...
    She's kind of like every kid who's been bullied for being a freak or wearing too much eyeliner or whatever,
    and she takes them all and reacts the exact opposite way,
    the way that most people are afraid to.

That quote made me look up to her even more now.

And yeah, those clothes...seriously?
    She doesn't even look like she got a sex change.
    How can you get a sex change that good? >___>

edit;; IT WAS GAGA'S BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY.
    HER 24TH.
    *cough*
    ...that is all.

Last edited:

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    JOINING! o3o

I love Alejandro, but I would have not chosen it as a third single. I would have chosen Dance In The Dark. I think it would have more success.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGA! <3

Years
    Ahhh, happy birthday Gaga!

emoBill what you said about kids who've been bullied, that is exactly how I feel too! I'm really lucky nowadays because all my friends are like, 'RAWR don't talk bad about our baby brother!' (even though they're younger then me...>_>) Still, I get a lot of kids who won't talk to me because of my sexuality and the way I dress.

And Gaga just totally inspires me to...actually be who I am (omigawd that sounds cheesaaay). Everytime I see her I just melt into a puddle and think, 'You're amazing!'

My friends know not to talk about Gaga's sex with me anymore...mostly because I toss them the, 'I kill you' glare and also because one of my friends slipped up and blurted, 'God, it's so gross! She's a man yet she wears women's...' but she never finished that sentence since I was sitting right next to her, all dolled up in drag. Ha, it was great seeing her face at that....

Mistyy

Amazing ceramist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    I like Lady Gaga, could I join ;)?
    Anyone watch the all day interview on Fuse?

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    hey, just ran by this and yeah I love Lady GaGa so was wondering if I could be apart of the club?

Ahhh, happy birthday Gaga!

emoBill what you said about kids who've been bullied, that is exactly how I feel too! I'm really lucky nowadays because all my friends are like, 'RAWR don't talk bad about our baby brother!' (even though they're younger then me...>_>) Still, I get a lot of kids who won't talk to me because of my sexuality and the way I dress.

And Gaga just totally inspires me to...actually be who I am (omigawd that sounds cheesaaay). Everytime I see her I just melt into a puddle and think, 'You're amazing!'

My friends know not to talk about Gaga's sex with me anymore...mostly because I toss them the, 'I kill you' glare and also because one of my friends slipped up and blurted, 'God, it's so gross! She's a man yet she wears women's...' but she never finished that sentence since I was sitting right next to her, all dolled up in drag. Ha, it was great seeing her face at that....

wow some friends you have!lol. my friends are like that too. They hate her music (supposingly but I saw a few of her songs on their iPods) and a few months ago we got into a bet about her sex. I told 'em it didn't matter and she was a woman (which we have proof of now) but they wouldn't let it go....*sigh* oh well, GaGa lovers brush that aside and look up to the woman that's revitalizing the U.S. music industry!

JOINING! o3o

I love Alejandro, but I would have not chosen it as a third single. I would have chosen Dance In The Dark. I think it would have more success.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGA! <3

I think Monster should have been chosen, I swear it would have been big. Hopefully she releases it after Alejandro. It's a good song, honestly all of her songs on TFM could be singles, but Alejandro isn't my fav. I hear she plans on releasing a new album this year--unconfirmed, just rumors--but if it's true then I don't think we'll see Monster, DITD, and SHICD (well I want this one cuz it's my favorite Fame Monster song) all released. D:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    I want to join! Alejandro is just an awesome song, I cannot wait for what she will do for this video. She is so bizzare but amazing at the same time.

Back