• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lag is a serious issue

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
  • The only time I tend to get lag is during doubles when there are multiple flying Pokemon on the screen and there is a large pause between turns.

I am on the Original 3DS and play with animations off so I have next to no lag outside double battles.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Really? I've never found the games that laggy at all, it only really slows down a really small bit during doubles and that's it. My game console must be really good compared to al you guys ;)

Years
  • I've played the games on both a 3DS XL and New 3DS XL (my former broke fyi) and with my New 3DS I did notice the lag wasn't as easily spotted compared to an older model of 3DS.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    A super lag spike when battling a totem pokemon it's because the nature they are, also I feel double battle strains the 3DS since the whole interference was differ from past gens

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
  • Yeah for me the lag is only during double battles but really, why does it matter? This isn't an action game, it's a turn-based RPG. The couple miliseconds of lag won't make or break your battles. I also never experience any lag when hatching eggs. I'm using a n3DS but I have CFW and all that so that could play a part.

Back