• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lancaster School of Battle (final)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Emil was shocked. "Why am I up here? I know didn't bomb the tests, but I didn't do so well either. What ever the reason, it fells good to be this high-up in the school. Everyone is cheering, but it couldn't be for me. I sat in the back, and nobody could tell that I am of Lancaster blood. For one, they were more into blades and axes;I use a hammer. They were shorter, and well I am much taller." Emil was lost in thought and jumped when a voice came booming from the loudspeaker, which was right above him. It sounded to be an older person,"The Dean?" Emil wondered. He payed close attention to what he had to say.

"Welcome first year Lancaster students! This year promises to be a good one, considering the scores of your Alpha Squad. As you know, this is a celebration for your fellow classmates. They will represent all of you in competition and completing missions in your names. Each victory for them is a victory for all of us. They gave it their all to get into this squad and earned it through sweat and blood."

Emil was glad that they weren't told he was a Lancaster. That makes it all the much better. At the same time, he thought that if they were told that maybe he'd feel a bit more welcome. The Dean continued on, and Emil listened again.

"But now, the main event of the ceremony! The Alpha Team will demonstrate their abilities to all of you as they perform in the annual squad vs. squad kick off! This year's competitors will be the Alpha Squad the Sahri School of Battle. Of course we'll all watch here, but you will encounter each other at your destination. You guys were just going to fight each other, but something more interesting came up. It seems that a large colony of vicious insect-like demons has taken nest near campus under the radar. They're large powerful beasts and should be dealt with quickly. Their venom is lethal and their claws can shred so you can't go easy on them. Sahri will be there as well..."

"Of course.. demons.. It couldn't just be fighting with some normal person, it has to be demons!" Emil was a little angry that the staff were to lazy to do their own exterminating and sending first year students out to do it. "But, on the other hand, I have never fought a demon. It could make me stronger." The Dean had even more to say. Emil wasn't to keen upon listening this time, so he just tried picking up what he thought was important. When the old man had shut up, Emil started away on what he picked up. "OK, I have something about, Sahri will not be aiding us, so we can kick their ass.. and we need to get a blood sample and return it first.." The students down below started cheering again, large smiles on their face. In his opinion they were cheering for the one with the sword and shield. "Hmph" he grunted taking back his position on the wall. The hammers on his back were heavy, but not as heavy as when he first tried using them. They felt like they were 30 pounds or so, still to much weight to be lugging around. "At least it builds my strength.." Emil looked down as the cheers got louder and louder. That guy with the shield seemed to be super accepting with all of it. It wasn't that Emil wasn't, he just wasn't in the mood.

Emil blinked, the world around him seemed to pause. There was no sound, no one was moving, except him and that person coming closer. The person looked to be about twenty-three, twenty-four.. and very pretty. As she came close to him she opened her mouth to speak.

"Hello, Emil Lancaster." she said in a very soft, harmonizing voice.

"Wh-who are you?"

"I am Sheila"

"Sheila?"

"Yes, you know the dragon you were linked to at birth?"

Emil nodded.

"I am his mother.. I just want you to know that he is a bit energetic and likes to play. That sometimes it takes a bit to get him to work. Oh, and also that his name his Drizz."

Emil had a few questions but the girl was gone. In the real world not a second had passed, the clocks hand finished it's movement, that was just paused. "Hmm.. what was that all about?" He wondered, but just shrugged it off as him being delusional.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
Haru groaned. He hated being put on display like this. It was against everything he knew as a ninja. Then again, ninja didn't exactly wear ORANGE, did they? Ah well, couldn't be helped he guessed.

"Mendokuse..."(How Troublesome...) Haru thought irritably "Why do we have to be up here.... you could tell them without us being here you know..." Haru's internal converstation with himself was unkown by any who couldn't read minds or the like, then again, with the sheer number of people around right now it would be suicide to try and tune out all the hundreds of other voices crying out in jealousy or pride. The fact he had his ever-present muffler over his face also hid the fact that his lips were pulled tight to keep him from saying something rude twords the knight next to him, who looked as though he was about to explode from the pride and joy bottled up inside him.

"Seriously... why cant I just go back to my room and work on that new formula I've been trying to figure out for the last month? That could really help on a bug-slaying mission..." The golden-eyed boy thought, bringing up the ingredients list he had planned on stealing from the school's store room to make it, like he did with all the other ingredients for his bombs. A little black powder here, a little Horus Tounge there, nobody would ever know... not that horus tounge was an extremely common ingredient for things... Eh, what they didn't know wouldnt hurt him.

It was then the idiot next to him had chosen to scream 'what?' right in his ear. Sighing and pulling down his ski-goggles over his eyes, the orange tint hiding his expression, he turned to his new 'teammate.'

"We are to go and eradicate a pest-problem, and bring back a sample of their blood for further study on a better, more humane way of keeping them bolth under tabs and under control. If you don't understand this go and consult the teachers. Untill then would you please keep your voice down just a bit as so not to deafen your teammates." Haru said matter-o-factly, turning away from the loud knight before heading off to a teacher to ask if he could quickly head to his room to prepare for the upcomming mission before they had to leave. Time was of the essense.

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2009
Well, no one helped me, but whatever... I'll try it again.

Name: Neku (Hates being called "Neko")
Mission Codename: Reaper
Profession: Ninja
Primary Weapon: Three-Form-Scythe
Elemental Affinity: Wind

Description: A skinny teen who wears a plain black t-shirt with a darkish blue sleeves. He has black headphones, and blue jeans, as well. His hair is a deep red color, and his eyes are emerald green and slitted, like a cat's. His fingernails naturally grow to a point, though he never lets them get like that if he can, because it doesn't help to have claw-like nails when you don't wank to be called a cat.

Personality: Anti-social, and a deadpan snarker. Neku prefers to be left alone by any and all people if possible, but will reulcantly work together with others if he has to. His least favorite type of people are the hyper or positive types, as well as anyone gothic or emo, despite how closely he resembles them. He has a soft spot for animals, most of all cats, but due to being tesed with the name "Neko" for most of his growing up years, he refuses to acknoledge that.

Techniques: Various "Special moves" that are used with the scythe. They are usually something overly basic, such as throwing it at an enemy, and the names are just to make him feel better about himself.

Infinite Darkness Solution: An illusion that makes the one affected unable to see anything but themselves and what they are holding.

Dead Soul Resurrection: A misnomer, what it really does is allow him to temporarily control a corpse, making it seem like they are alive.
Bunshin: Illusionary copies of himself that cannot interact with their surroundings.

Sonic Reverb: Neku adds chakra to the sound of his weapons cleaving the air, allowing it to cut people. This essentially gives his scythe, kunai, and shuriken an extra size that their opponents cannot see.

History: Coming from a family of ninja, Neku began to learn how to use his scythe very early. He has mastered the Dual Form, and is proficient in the Kusarigama form, and the Base form is his weakest. This gave him a negative realtionship with his family members, as the Base form (A full scythe with nothing special) is supposed to be the easiest one to master, yet Neku can only swing it around, not even performing any sort of special manuvers. Because his family lives in a sort of isolation from most others, this then carried onto giving him a negative opinion of everyone in the world. He's going to Lancaster because his parents decided to send him there, hoping that they could teach him the basics, and that being around other people his own age range would help to open him up.

Additional Information: Neku's usually playing music from his headphones, as a sort of training - he's trianed his ears to be able to listen to things going on just as well with the music on as they would've been without them. As such, he has amazing hearing when the headphones come off. This is a family training technique, so all of his realtives do so, as well, and some of the older ones have developed their hearing to a point where it normal talking is painful to them if the headphones are off.

Roleplaying Example: (A short one for a character with MPD, Ken / Inaba.)

Inaba gave a ridiculously cheesy grin, the kind that, in an anime, would have a dumb pose and sparkling teeth to go along with it. His hair was then blown back by a turn of the breeze, which instantly killed his mood. He looked like Ken when it faced that way. Quickly turning around so that it would stop blowing it the wrong direction, Inaba sighed. As long as the ship had headwinds, he couldn't look out at the sea if front of them... so instead he took to surveying the rest of the deck around him.

Ken looked over the people with an apathetic eye, brushing the hair back as it was blown the wrong way. He hated it like this... it kept getting in his face, and slightly hindering his vision. There was no one he could deem even remotely interesting to talk to, so he turned back to the ocean in front of them, staring back out at it as the oncoming wind blew his hair out of his eyes. Smiling by slightly turning up one corner of his mouth, Ken sighed happily. He hadn't felt this much at peace in a very long time...

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
Zeph wasn't suprised at how high he scored. He would never dishonor his family name by doing any less then his best. Plus the punishment for failure was extremely shaming. He wasn't concerned with the pain involved. It was useless to complain about pain. That couldn't be avoided. Shame could. Just then Zeph relized that someone was speaking. He realized it was the Dean. Not good! The one person Father really respects and I miss part of his speech.

"...promises to be a good one, considering the scores of your Alpha Squad. As you know, this is a celebration for your fellow classmates. They will represent all of you in competition and completing missions in your names. Each victory for them is a victory for all of us." The hornor I make is for my family, and no one else, Zeph thought. "They gave it their all to get into this squad and earned it through sweat and blood. But now, the main event of the ceremony! The Alpha Team will demonstrate their abilities to all of you as they perform in the annual squad vs. squad kick off!" Sounds interesting, Zeph thought. He wondered exatly what exatly what this "event" would consist of.

"This year's competitors will be the Alpha Squad the Sahri School of Battle." So it's against anothe school, he thought. "Of course we'll all watch here, but you will encounter each other at your destination. You guys were just going to fight each other, but something more interesting came up. It seems that a large colony of vicious insect-like demons has taken nest near campus under the radar. They're large powerful beasts and should be dealt with quickly. Their venom is lethal and their claws can shred so you can't go easy on them. Sahri will be there as well..." Demons! Father was right, this school does give plenty of chance's to obtain honor. But whats this about another school?! I need no forgine help!

"But they will not be aiding you." Zeph raised an eyebrow at that. "They have been sent on the same mission. You will be in competition to see who can finish the mission first." So it is a compition Zeph thought.

"Your mission is to exterminate the demons and bring back a blood sample for the labs to investigate. We need to know why they were able to build without us knowing... Combat between schools is allowed. Do what you need in order to finish first. Those are your orders... now go." The Dean said."

This ought to fun. Zeph smiled. It wasn't evil, but it wasn't exatly plesent ether. Just then some kid still in the group, but not really close to Zeph yelled "What!" Seems he was a little suprised, Zeph thought. He better not be easyly suprised. He decided to look at his team, see what he could gather. He have to get to know what they could do. As he was looking he noticed a girl a little bit in front of him. She had no discernable weapon so he figured her for some kind of mage. He saw some kid with hammers on his back. He thought it was the same kid who yelled, but he wasn't sure. Some guy with an odd looking shield. he thought. Then he saw a ninja. His father didn't like ninjas, so he kind of grew up with the same mind set. They both thought it was a dishornorable way to fight. Simmiler thing with archers, he saw on of those too, but they both admited that they were usefull, sometimes.

raven_emblem

Makin Love to a Zombie Hooker
Years
Raven sat their sleeping until he heard a booming voice come over the intercom. " what the hell?" Raven thought then he all of a sudden realized that he was at the assembly again. Raven just sat their thinking " i can't wait to kill someone or something". Then he heard the dean say "But now, the main event of the ceremony! The Alpha Team will demonstrate their abilities to all of you as they perform in the annual squad vs. squad kick off! This year's competitors will be the Alpha Squad the Sahri School of Battle. Of course we'll all watch here, but you will encounter each other at your destination. You guys were just going to fight each other, but something more interesting came up. It seems that a large colony of vicious insect-like demons has taken nest near campus under the radar.... but Raven didn't hear the rest he was just happy to go kill something and not get in trouble for it.
Then Raven was looking around till he saw a knight eyeing everyone else. Then he just stared at him until Raven got up and walked over to him and said " What the hell are you eyeing everyone for?". Then Raven just walked away so he could talk to professor star. So he could get to know her better so he could ask her about the mission and see if the insectoid-demons could fly or not, and if he was allowed to kill the opposing team or only wound them.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
ooc: I'm going to be making an ooc thread after this post... but I'm going to take care of housekeeping right now.

TwilitDusk - When i deny someone, they're denied.

Raven Emblem - Based off the group of opening posts, you're going to need to step up your post quality. Detail and description are your friends. I run very literate RP's.

Pikalover - please finish.

IC:

It had been roughly 15 minutes since the assembly had dispersed over to watch the send off of the teams. The other squad members had left as well, making their own ways to the rendezvous point. Shin flashed back to the Dean's final words of instruction before they left.

"The competition will begin in 30 minutes leaving from the south forest tree line!" The cheers rumbled and roared as the flashback faded back to Shin's present state of mind. He walked slowly through campus as the new assembly point came into view, a large group of students already gathered around it. Shin walked slowly, the 30 minutes had been so that everyone could travel to their dorms and get properly prepared. Shin had grabbed his armor from his room, which consisted of lightweight armor across his chest and a single medium armored left arm with spiked shoulder and knuckle guards and with white finish and Dark Blue outline, opposite his shield. He never used the other arm often in battle anyway aside from basic parries and acts of strength. He was closer to the podium now, the group was larger than he thought. Cheering students everywhere, the other team members gathering as well. A student noticed Shin's approach, pointing and giggling as he slowed to a stop.

"Its Shin! The Ice Rune Knight!"

The crowd turned and cheered, parting a way to the podium where he would depart his mission. Shin walked through the crowd smiling and waving awkwardly as the excited students chattered about him.

"Did you know he made that armor?!"
"Look at his shield, I heard it has a secret!"
"Him and the other Rune Knight tied! Can you believe it?!"
"I heard he'll be the team's defensive guy."
"Really? he looks kinda small..."
"I heard his shield has a lot of tricks"

Shin grinned as he listened to the students talk. The attention was strange, but at the same time he DID get some of the top scores in the class.

"I could probably get used to this..." He said with a smile as he climbed the stairs, letting the crowd close behind him. On top the podium, he could see some of the other Alpha team members had made it before him of course. Across the podium, a group of students stood together, all of them with various weapons. "That must be Sahri's Alpha Squad"

Shin inspected them closely, a large team like theirs. Were missions really so dangerous that they needed so much power? But then again, who knows what dangers you'll face in mission time. Shin's dazed state was interrupted by the Dean's voice over the intercom again, ordering everyone to be seated. Shin looked around, finding a chair and saw the the team had gathered already as well.

"Its time for the Squad competition!" The Dean announced excitedly. The crowd responded with extreme excitement. "While we watch via magic from inside the auditorium, these two teams will fight valiantly for their mission. The mission will begin like this... Professor Kiki, our magic instructor, will be teleporting each team to opposite sides of the hive, 3 miles away. Combat may begin instantly and the extermination of the entire hive is a mission priority. No killing of human contestants will be allowed, though safety against demons can't be assured. Bring back a legitimate blood sample after the hive's annihilation first to win the competition. There is no time limit. You will now begin..." The Dean's voice faded off as Professor Kiki stepped up, eyes glowing. She began to hover above the ground as Shin felt a weightlessness in his stomach. The others began to lift from the ground as well, before he fell quickly to the ground. Looking up he was in a deeply forested area with the others but Sahri was gone. He blinked and missed it... she teleported them. He stood, brushing the dirt from his clothes and straightening out. The massive hive was easily visible from 3 miles away as flying wasp-like demons flew sentry paths around the top. A rustle came from the trees, quickly followed by a large disgusting looking demon leaping from the underbrush, ready to have Shin for lunch.

"Frigid North!" Shin called, raising his shield. The circle engraving on his shield glowed a bright white as he concentrated, letting his shield be covered in a thin foggy mist that solidified into thick ice that formed sharp ice sickles sprouting from the front of his shield. He quickly held the shield in defense, letting the demon skewer itself on his shield. It snapped at him from arms length as the large sickles took their toll. It finally gasped its last breath, falling over dead.

"Good thing I learned to convert Frigid North into a weapon too... I'm not ready to reveal Avenger yet..." He thought to himself as he looked to the others in the team. "That was probably a scout I imagine, he was pretty weak. Looks like its all uphill from here, we should get moving..." Shin said as he let the bloody ice shards crumble from his shield to the ground. He turned, walking a distance away and looking down the hill. What he saw wasn't exactly welcome.

"I guess 3 miles away is still their territory for a hive that big..." Shin thought, sighing to himself as he looked down the path at a wall of the insects rushing straight towards their position.

"I hope you're ready everyone, we got company..." Shin said to the team as the thunder of the stampede grew louder. He let out another long sigh as he looked at his shield. "I guess there's no choice, its time to roll, Avenger."

He held his shield out to the side. Suddenly a large broad sword blade came blasting out of the shield's top, extending in the sunlight and exposing 2 more runes on the blade. Sparks flew from metal on metal connection as the blade slid from the shield. The rune on the bottom of the blade began to glow a dark blue as Shin raised his arm in front of him.

"Lets dance. HAIL STORM!" Shin yelled, releasing a barrage of large ice spears through the air, that flew fast, impaling targets in the stampede that fell and were instantly trampled by the masses. The team was looking at an epic fight, only 3 more miles of this to go...

ooc: There it is again I went ahead and started the mission. go ahead and fill in reactions and things but from now on its all mission, i probably wont time skip as much as i did this post. There was just a lot of downtime that would have been wasted posts otherwise. remember the ooc is going up as well.

SilverTail

Years
30 minutes earlier.

Haru stood in his room, weapons of all sorts laid out over his bed, along with several small spheres resting on his pillow, each about the size of a cap eraser. Silently, he went over all the items, picking up certain ones and sliding them into hidden compartments on his person. Knives in the pouches now strapped to his legs, chain weapons hidden in his sleeves, a ninja-to strapped to his back, those kind of things. Although the technique wasn't perfected, he had even slid two metal fans into his boots just in case... hopefully the attack wouldn't backlash on him, it was still in beta afterall...

"That should be all..." He thought quietly to himself, glancing around the room every now and then to make sure it was everthing. "No less than one-hundred and fourty-three weapons on my person right now...it'll definatly slow me down a bit... but it's best to be prepaired..." He glanced at the clock sitting on his bedside, seeing that he still had about twenty minutes till they were supposed to meet up. "I could train... but I'd best not be tired for the mission...perhaps I'd best use this time to avoid the croud and make it to the departure point before people start swarming me to try and get my autograph or something..." he sighed. Moving to his window, he opened it slowly before leaping out, closing it behind him, having rarely ever used the door to exit this was completely natural.

The Present

"Ugh... Insects... Why do they always have to swarm?" Haru thought distainfully to himself as he prepaired himself. While he did admit, the scout had been a bit of a shock to him, it didn't take him long to adjust to these kind of circumstances. "I've got to save my chakra for later... best use weapons and taijutsu for now...." Lowering his goggles over his eyes, he twisted his arms so his palms faced behind him, he thrust his wrists down, two heavy-looking weights on chains dropping out of his sleeves and thudding dully to the ground as the chains seemed to uncoil from his arms and shoulders. Leaping back slightly to give himself some breathing space, he began spinning them slowly, gathering momentum gradually, to stop if needed, or speed up to attack. "Remember... Let them come to you... use your opponent's strength against you........"

"And try not to hurl..."

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Emil was done with all the cheering, and congratulating. He was glad to finally get to go to his dorm and get his things. All he had now for protection was a thin metal vest which he wears under his shirt. He left his dorm, getting awkward stares from some of the students. One walked up to him.

"Hey, aren't you one of those people that was up with the Alpha Squad?"

"Yes, I was..Why?"

"Oh, I just wanted to wish you luck..."

"Thank you. Who are you?"

"Err.. a friend. But you are Emil,," she paused a bit,"Emil Lancaster aren't you?"

"What how does she know my name" Emil thought "Who is she.." he gave a smile. "Yes, I am, but.. if you do mind me asking, who are you?"

"I am not surprised you don't recognize me.."

"I don't. Can you tell me who you are?"

"I am Tsuki Lancaster.."

"What? My sister? But you look so different.."

"I know. In those two years of you being gone, I discovered my powers and was sent to this school, but not under the Lancaster name.."

"Why not?"

"Well, something weird happened and I am not a dragon knight?"

"What?"

"Well, I am.. but I haven't found my dragon yet, and I excel in magic.."

Emil stood still. "H-how.." he questioned.

"You have to go.. bye..." Tsuki motioned him towards his rendezvous point. "Oh wait!"

"Hunh?"

"Take this.."

"What is it?"

"A good luck charm, I imbued it with a little bit of magic.."

"Thank you, bye." Emil started to walk off again.

"Oh wait! One more thing!"

"What is it?"

"Good luck, don't kill yourself.."

Emil chuckled. "I won't.." With that he headed off to the rendezvous point. He sat down in the chair and listened to what the Dean was saying. "Ok, the mission is starting.. I can't say that I am to thrilled, but I'll get a bit of a kick from it.." he said quietly to himself. He watched as the short woman stepped up. She did something, and then he felt weightless. Looking around he saw the other people fly up too. Seconds later Emil found himself on the ground surronded by trees. He recollected himself and looked around. Good, everyone was there. He turned his head to the one he thought would be their leader. Shin. He heard other students call him that.

Shin used some sort of attack. His shield was covered in mist, and then the demon who came charging was skewered.

"He is not as bad as I thought he was.." Emil ran up a bit. Two more demons were rushing up. In a flash he whipped out his hammers and brought them down upon the ground. He also at this time used his Hammer Slam technique. It made a bug who had just come up fall over. Readying for another technique Emil pulled his hammers apart and then slammed them together. An invisible shock wave was sent through the air, hitting the bug dead on. It was slice in half, two body halves fell to the ground. "Woah.. I didn't know that it could do that.." he was surprised at his ability. A large grin spread across his face. "Well, this is funner than I thought.." He turned to Shin. "Yo, you.. I take you want the leader roll around here, right? I think you would be best for it... I mean considering how you just rushed into a battle without even analyzing the enemy.." he had a sarcastic tone in his voice, and the grin turned into a smirk as he waited for his "friend's" reply. "I mean, it was gonna attack you, but you have a big shield.. you could've batted it away with your shield and then checked for weak spots.."

Last edited:

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
OOC: I know this post isn't as long as most of mine are... but at least it's something.
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--Earlier--

Nim didn't bother smiling or being excited as she stood there on the stage with the other members of the Alpha Squad. But deep down inside, she felt triumphant--that she was in just the right spot to do wonderful things sometime very soon. She felt like all that she learned about magic from her mum paid off, and that all the practising really helped. What's more, she couldn't believe that she had been chosen over several students who had spent a longer time here. But then again, all of the Alpha Squad were first-years...

After the ceremony was finished, Nim had half an hour to kill. Other Alpha Squad members were rushing back to their rooms to get weapons and such, but Nim didn't need any of that, being a witch. All she needed to use her magic was Sensaori, her ring, and her own will. Thus she started a leisurely walk south. As she did, she passed by the admissions office, which few people were in at the time. Nim entered the building and immediately asked a staff member to use a phone.

- "Minister Lilith Mayberry speaking," greeted the voice on the phone.

"Hello Mum," Nim greeted back. "Gu--"

- "Hey Nim, I just got something in the mail," Lilith interrupted. "It's your exam results--they came in late."

"...Lemme guess, top-notch scores, am I right?"

- "Well. Don't tell me you're developing clairvoyance already. You're right--in fact, there's a note here from Professor Kiki, commenting on how well you were able to control your magic. That's very nice."
Lilith's voice didn't sound excited; it was more like she was a malevolent puppeteer pleased with her last little puppet show.

"Now that's interesting," Nim commented without even blushing. "And apparently, I did so well that I made it into this year's Alpha Squad."

- "Really?" Lilith exclaimed in amusement. "You know what that means. But you'll do well--just look at how you handled that wizard the other day. You gave him quite a shock, literally."

"I do hate competitions--we're competing against the Sahri students. But I--"

Lilith started to laugh. - "They should be sorry."

Nim cracked a smile. "Oh yes, very funny. Well, I suppose I'll do my best--be as relentless as I was in the test, perhaps."

- "Just don't think too much about the task or the competition," Lilith advised before she hung up and Nim headed back outside.

--In the present--

Nim was okay with Shin being called the leader; after all, she wasn't much of a leader herself--just an introverted someone who worked quietly and independently. She was not afraid of insects, gigantic though they were in this case, but she did admit that she was a little startled when a swarm decided to attack all of a sudden. Looking around, Nim could see Shin, Haru, and Emil begin attacking. Then Emil started talking to Shin...

"We could do with less talk," Nim commented in a cold tone. Then she turned away from the two and focused on a few demons who were unaffected so far. A smirk played across her face as she moved her ringed finger closer to her lips...

"Karu sai ferea
Nezhreumin, kine-ya
Shu di-me, bouka-ya
Itha swei sao pinka.
"

All that time of learning the language from beyond the portal inside the Temple of Darkness was paying off as Nim improvised the last half of the incantation, and pulled off the spell. Two demons moved towards her, claws extended, as Nim recited the incantation, but just before they could touch her, six dark green, thorny vines shot up from the ground and surrounded them. Two punched the demons in the face. Two others punched them from the outside, causing them to collide with each other right after impact. The last two hit them in the back, making them fall toward Nim. Nim jumped gracefully out of the way as the two giant bugs fell face-first on the ground. Nim even kicked one of them in the head while she was at it.

One of the vines had been fortunate enough to punch one of the bug demons just below the shoulder, where its exoskeleton was comparatively weak, puncturing through to the soft skin with its thorns. A green, pus-like fluid oozed from the wound.
Of course, they're insects, Nim thought, so their blood looks different. Now if only I can find a bottle...

Nim backed away and reached into her bag, looking for one of the small bottles she used to keep magical herbs and other ingredients in. She just finished taking one, which looked like a dainty perfume bottle, out, when she noticed another insectoid coming right at her. Thinking quickly, Nim tossed the bottle into her left hand, then extended her right palm towards the demon. A nearly invisible ring-shaped pulse of energy hit the insectid and caused it to flip backwards. Then it landed on its head and toppled over.

After that close call, Nim headed over to the bleeding demon's shoulder and proceeded to fill the bottle with the fluid she figured was blood. She just finished filling the bottle, capping it, and wiping her hands off on the grass (that kind of blood was admittedly gross) when...

"Oof--"

Another insectoid tackled her right in the stomach, knocking her backward a few feet then pinning her to a tree. The bottle flew out of Nim's hands and landed next to a stump just behind Haru.

SilverTail

Years
Hearing the two boys squabble, Haru sighed, shaking his head. "You're one to talk. Using a technique when you didn't even know it's full offensive capabilities... and don't lie, your face gave it away." He said quietly, spinning the weighted chains faster before sending one flying around behind him, cracking a demon trying to sneak up on him in the side of the head, the large sword-like horn at the forefront of it's face snapping clean off at the base from the sheer force of impact.

"This is no time for dumb luck... afterall... luck goes bolth ways."

Hearing the commotion behind him, he turned his head slightly, catching the battle with the witch-girl in his periferal(SP?) vision. He saw her take the sample, before assaulting another demon with one of his chains, catching it full in the widened mandibles that resembled a stag beetle, and sending the heavy weight deep into the beast's innards, dropping the beast short, but gettting the chain stuck in the jagged opening that was previously its mouth. Rolling his shoulder, Haru detatched that chain from it's place on his body, now using his right-handed chain only, thust giving him bolth more offensive capabilities, and control.

It was then he heard the small cry of pain from behind him, turning quickly he saw the one of the demons attack the witch he had previously seen, the small bottle flying out of her hands and landing next to a stump. Flicking his left wrist quickly, he threw a kunai from within his sleeve and impacted the stump where the vial had landed, before letting loose the chain in his right, wrapping around the thin shell between the creature's thorax and abdomen, before pulling quickly, using the beast's own weight against it and slamming it into another beast that was charging her, attempting to help it's bretheren. The impact caused the chain to tighten further, severing the bond between the two body parts.

Running over he quickly helped her to her feet, keeping an eye out for possible trouble as he did so. "Be thankful that one didn't have a horn or something worse. Overconfidence is any great warrior's downfall..." Quickly throwing out his chain weapon again he broke in the skull of the insect that had impacted with the one he had thrown. "The vial is safe, worry about protecting yourself and others for now." Quickly turning, he withdrew the weight before using it to down a lone flying insect, probably headed for renforcements or the like. It crashed down onto what appeared to be the brains of the small patroling swarm, a beetle that looked twice as large as any of the others, with large spiked plates along its back and legs, along with a horn longer than a school bus and apparently sharp enough to puncture titanium.

"Things... just got complicated."

raven_emblem

Makin Love to a Zombie Hooker
Years
30 Minutes earlier:
Raven was just in his room filling his quiver with so many arrows that he could not fit any more. He then sat down on his bed and started to think "Man this is gonna be fun, i get to kill insectoids". Then Raven went over to his sink and cleaned out a medium sized jar, thinking to himself " i know the other teamates will have bottles but i want to get my own sample if i could". Talking outloud to himself " well i my as well go to the departure point hope i'm not late"
When Raven got their he sat down and waited at least 5 minutes till he heard the dean say "Professor Kiki, our magic instructor, will be teleporting each team to opposite sides of the hive, 3 miles away. Combat may begin instantly and the extermination of the entire hive is a mission priority. No killing of human contestants will be allowed". Then Raven thought to himself " Oh great i can only kill the bugs no humans, and were getting teleported great never felt that before".
Present time:
Right when Everyone touched the ground he started to puke " well im definitely not going to get use to that" Raven laughed. Then he got up and watched Shin kill one of the bugs " Well your a lucky one you got the first kill". Then he saw the hordes of bugs coming towards them and said aloud " but there are plenty enough for all of us".
Then Raven took his bow off his back and put one arrow in his mouth and took another arrow and readied it on his bow. Then he shot it and hit a bug in the left side of its head and got another in the back. But realizing a little to late and saw one twice as big coming towards him and just barely dodging out of the way." Well this could be interesting" Raven said in an cocky way.

hey yea sry guyz but me and callandor have to drop out... i kind of had a death in my family and callandor was really close to my grandfather and we are both taking it really bad so we need a lot of time to mourn for this death so i wish you all good luck but we must quit so i can comfort my family and callandor at the same time sry guys love ya bye.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Earlier...

Natalie smiled slightly and directed her gaze downwards as she silently slipped from the mass of people. Somehow she had managed to grab a place in the Alpha Squad. She had worked hard enough on the tests, but she would be the youngest one on it. And she was the only Samurai in it...

She leaned her back against the rough bark of a tree and traced her fingers over the pommel of the katana in her belt lightly. The Alpha Squad had been granted thirty minutes to prepare to take part in the competition, but Natalie had made a point of changing into more sensible clothing before coming down to the assembly.

Looking over the expressions of the students, Natalie ran her fingers through her hair. Her loose hair.

Natalie's smile vanished and she looked down at her wrists, but found that she had forgotten to take a hair tie. A flicker of frustration flashed over her face as she adjusted her katana so that it wouldn't bang against her legs as she ran off toward her room.

She threw open the door and grabbed her cosmetics bag, shuffling through it only to find that there wasn't a hair tie there. Natalie dropped it and looked around her room frantically, not knowing how much time she had left before the competition would begin. She caught sight of the large suitcase of items her parents sent her (supposedly items she didn't pack that she would need) which she hadn't opened yet. She pulled the heavy bag up on her bed with a grunt and found a small bag of ponytail holders and bobby pins resting on the very top. She tied her hair back firmly and abruptly stood up, causing the bag to slip off the covers and fall to the ground, making a surprisingly loud sound. Natalie blinked and crouched down and pulled the suitcase off the pile to reveal the discarded assortment of random items. Resting on the very top, much to her surprise, was a katana. Natalie frowned and pulled the blade out of its scabbard slightly, revealing that it matched current weapon perfectly. She had never fought with two katana before... but if there was a time to try it out, it was probably now. Natalie quickly slipped the second blade in her belt as well before bolting out the door, not bothering to clean up the jumbled mess on the floor.

She raced toward the rendezvous point, her shoes clattering against the tiled floor as she made her way closer to where the Alpha Squad would be meeting. At one point she thought that she saw a boy wearing armor up ahead, and in his wake there was talk of the famous Ice Rune Knight, Shin.

Great, Natalie thought bitterly. I forgot I'd be on the Alpha Squad with him.

"Its time for the Squad competition!" The Dean's voice announced over the intercom. She heard the crowd respond with excitement. "While we watch via magic from inside the auditorium, these two teams will fight valiantly for their mission. The mission will begin like this... Professor Kiki, our magic instructor, will be teleporting each team to opposite sides of the hive, 3 miles away. Combat may begin instantly and the extermination of the entire hive is a mission priority. No killing of human contestants will be allowed, though safety against demons can't be assured. Bring back a legitimate blood sample after the hive's annihilation first to win the competition. There is no time limit. You will now begin..."

Natalie pushed her way through the crowd and jumped onto the stage, running across to where the Alpha Squad stood. She watched as Professor Kiki began floating as well as the team members, who began disappearing as they were teleported. Natalie sprinted toward where the teleportation spell was being cast and stopped dead as she felt herself become weightless.

"I made it," she sighed.

Now...

Natalie drew her katana and promptly decapitated one of the demons. She wasn't wild about killing, in fact, it made her rather sick to do so, but she supposed if it was only a demon and it made her stronger...

Natalie spun around, her katana easily slicing through the flesh of the surrounding enemies. She paused and slowly ran a finger over the metal blade and smiled as it glowed and crackled with energy. She leapt forward lightly and stabbed one of the demons in the gut, allowing the electricity to course through it before it fell down in a smoldering pile.

"Let's keep moving!" she yelled to her teammates over the chaotic sound of the surrounding fights. "We can't let the other school get a head start!"

Last edited:
Years
The red haired teenager re adjusted the glasses on her nose with a well manicured finger, a smug smile playing over her lips. She was looking down at the bunch of wannabees in front of her, all cheering for they're new hero's but secretly wishing to be them, cursing they're very existence and some even hoping them death so that they may take a stab at being members of the Alpha squad. Yes the Alpha squad, of course it was no surprise that Kaida had found herself amongst the group and it was evident that of her old classmates were still sitting in the crowd, watching her claim her glory. She grinned as she saw on of the boys with his arms crossed, a frown on his face and mouthing something to one of the girls sitting next to him. Kaida grinned upon realisation that he had mouthed 'She doesn't deserve it, she's too up her own ass.' . The girl he had been talking to simply shook her head and scooted away from the offender, simply paying him no mind. The boy turned his gaze back towards the stage and sat stiff with wide eyes when his gaze met Kaida's. She simply smirked and adjusted her sight. The boy wasn't worth a Kunai.

Her head turned to study her team members. They didn't seem like anything special, but then again who would expect a girl dressed in a waistcoat and shirt to be one of the most exceptional Ninja's that the school had seen this year? She wouldn't underestimate them as that would only lead to her own humiliation later. If they were not good, then they wouldn't have made the Alpha Squad, which evidently meant that they were near her standard…'near, but not up to' She thought, grinning her knowing grin before averting her gaze outwards towards the crowd again as a scratchy, elder voice came over the intercom.

"Welcome first year Lancaster students! This year promises to be a good one, considering the scores of your Alpha Squad. As you know, this is a celebration for your fellow classmates. They will represent all of you in competition and completing missions in your names. Each victory for them is a victory for all of us. They gave it their all to get into this squad and earned it through sweat and blood."

'Yeah no kidding' Kai thought, running a hand subconsciously over her upper arm where a sword had caught her unawares.

"But now, the main event of the ceremony! The Alpha Team will demonstrate their abilities to all of you as they perform in the annual squad vs. squad kick off! This year's competitors will be the Alpha Squad the Sahri School of Battle. Of course we'll all watch here, but you will encounter each other at your destination. You guys were just going to fight each other, but something more interesting came up. It seems that a large colony of vicious insect-like demons has taken nest near campus under the radar. They're large powerful beasts and should be dealt with quickly. Their venom is lethal and their claws can shred so you can't go easy on them. Sahri will be there as well..."

'Things just got a little more interesting, it seams.' Kai thought, blowing a bang of red hair out of her face. ' So were to be they're disposal units then? And the Sahri?' She groaned inwardly. 'As if I haven't got enough on my plate.' Her gaze scanned her team mates, 'they're only going to get in my way.'

"But they will not be aiding you. They have been sent on the same mission. You will be in competition to see who can finish the mission first. Your mission is to exterminate the demons and bring back a blood sample for the labs to investigate. We need to know why they were able to build without us knowing... Combat between schools is allowed. Do what you need in order to finish first. Those are your orders... now go." The Dean said sternly.

Kai's face went sour. "Brilliant." She groaned, a hand reaching to adjust her tie out of habit. "Just when I thought things were annoying, they drop this bombshell on us." She hopped down from the stage, ignoring the cheering and the grabbing she felt on her being from fans. "I guess it can't be helped. Hopefully the demons will kill them and get them out of my hair." She walked hastily, but calmly back through the campus towards her dorm room, brushing off comment made by passing students as she went. She stopped when a girl stumbled up to her, pushed by her friends from behind a wall. She growled and immediately saw the girl stiffen, "What?" She asked irritated.
The girl stood there for a second, obviously trying to build up courage to ask whatever she was going to ask. She gulped once, then twice and finally opened her mouth. "Umm…is, is it true you can make ice sculptures in no time at all?"
'What a stupid…'
"Yes" She answered firmly, staring over the rim at her glasses, emerald eyes filled with menace. "Why?"
The girl's Sapphire eyes averted, unable to keep contact with the chilling emerald ones. "Um, me and my friends were wondering if you could perhaps make ice sculptures of your team members and yourself to be put on display at the send off."

Kaida removed her glasses and rubbed her tired eyes. "Look, I really don't have the time. I have been given thirty minutes to collect my stuff, get dressed and return to the assembly point. I have wasted 5 minutes of this time waiting for you to build up the courage to ask me if I would do this task for you and now I'm wasting an extra 5 minutes telling you this. Do I look as if I have the time?"
"N-no." She stuttered, holding her clipboard close to her chest as if it would give her some sort of comfort.
"Exactly, now if you excuse me." She simply brushed passed the quivering girl and entered her dorm room, closing the door lightly behind her and a smirk playing on her lips. She loved interacting with her school mates as such. It never secede to amuse her. "Now then…"
She mad her way towards her bed, undoing the two buttons of her waistcoat and throwing it onto the black surface of the overthrow. She then set her glasses down on the bed side table and removed her shirt before replacing it hastily with her black crop top. The jeans were change with three quarter lengths and the belts were thrown around her waist once again. She removed the tie from her neck and replaced it around her forehead in order to keep her hair at bay before proceeding to place her contacts in one eye at the time.
Examining herself in the mirror she noted that she was forgetting her gloves and proceeded to shuffle through her drawer before pulling the leather items from its confines and pulling them on. The last addition was indeed the silver bladed ninja sword she kept at the foot of her bed and the black pouch that held her Kunai and Shuriken.
"Everything's in place." She muttered, patting the belt on her chest that held her sword firmly at her back. "Let's get a move on."

She opened the door and made her way towards the assembly point. Dressed in her training attire, she was barely recognisable and so made it to the assembly point without much fuss from passers by. As she approached the podium she noticed that the students were dressed in armour and the likes and she suddenly felt a little out of place before reminding herself that Ninja's never got caught and that they didn't need armour of any kind when they had they're speed. Kai's lack of clothing was a good things given the circumstances. She climbed to where her team mates were gathered and turned to face the cheering crowd. "Its time for the Squad competition!" The Dean announced excitedly. The crowd responded with extreme excitement. "While we watch via magic from inside the auditorium, these two teams will fight valiantly for their mission. The mission will begin like this... Professor Kiki, our magic instructor, will be teleporting each team to opposite sides of the hive, 3 miles away. Combat may begin instantly and the extermination of the entire hive is a mission priority. No killing of human contestants will be allowed, though safety against demons can't be assured. Bring back a legitimate blood sample after the hive's annihilation first to win the competition. There is no time limit. You will now begin..."

The magic and sorcery professor approached then, hovering in the air and before Kaida knew what was happening, she was at eye level with the professor and as her eyelids fell closed to blink, she felt her behind hit solid ground and when her eyes opened again, they were in a heavily forested area. The students were gone and the opposing team was no where to be found. Kaida didn't have time to think when a sickening shreik came from a nearby bush and Kaida's reflexes kicked in. She was just in time to back flip off the ground and out of harms way when a large insect like demon pounced and tried desperately the sink its teeth into where Kaida's stomach would have been. She immediately threw a Kunai in its general direction and watched as it writhed in agony on the floor. As Kaida rose from the ground, brushing herself off, she wondered whether just to leave it bleed to death in unimaginable pain or put it out of its misery. She former sounded the most entertaining to the young Ninja, but the shrieking was doing her head in. She hastily took her sword from her back and rammed it into the insects head. When its writhing stopped, she un-lodged the silver blade and gave it a distasteful going over with her eyes. She hated getting blood on the perfect silver, but it could not be helped.

"I hope you're ready everyone, we got company..." Her gaze averted to the Rune Knight. She had almost forgotten that the team had been there and she snarled.
"No kidding." before jumping into a tree and letting a Shuriken find its way towards the closest insect that charge they're way.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Too much double posting going on in this thread. D:<

You guys know better.

Thread Warning 1.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
"Yo, you.. I take you want the leader roll around here, right? I think you would be best for it... I mean considering how you just rushed into a battle without even analyzing the enemy.." The other knight spoke through the cuts and booms of the battle against the demons. The other team mates had also immediately engaged in battle, much to his relief. From the looks of their attacks, there was a wide variety of styles and everyone had their own tricks up their sleeves. They all weren't in Alpha Squad for no reason though. Shin sliced down hard, splitting one of them down the middle and responded while he lifted his weapon preparing to swing again. It began to glow blue once more with the hail rune.

"I never said anything about being leader, forget that... I'll do it temporarily but we're gonna need to talk about this...." Shin responded, trailing off with an unsure tone. He quickly snapped back to the battle, slashing through the air, sending another shower volley of ice spears through the air that chunked down more demons a distance away. They fell to the earth twitching. He looked to the top of the trees in the distance. The top of the hive was visible. They needed to destroy that to get home...

"We're wasting time with these things... That's our target. We'll never get anywhere if we don't regroup. The big fish is in that hive... I'll have to unveil another rune... this sucks..." Shin thought with solemn regret as he hacked through large insect. He held his arm out, letting his blade extend horizontally to his side. The bottom of his blade began to glow bright light blue as a frosty fog began to pour from the blade, dispersing around him on the ground. Shin held the frozen blade behind him, readying to attack position and analyzing the group.

"Okay... 6 left... all I need to do is cut them...alright...go!" Shin plotted quickly. "Frost Bite!"

He leaped forward towards a charging demon, quickly dashing to the side and let his blade drag behind, slicing across its leg as he passed. He rushed to another, spotting a third behind it and used the same tactic, narrowly grazing the demon with his sword and dashing quickly to the next. He continued until the last, sliding to a stop and thrusting through its chest. Ice immediately began to form and consume the insect entirely. Shin pulled his blade from the ice, retracting it into his shield with a quick snap. He turned to the remaining demons to see the similar effect happening from the wounds he had given them. The ice slowly consumed them until they were frozen solid. He turned to the team who had all from the looks of things, also made it uninjured.

"So we just need to destroy that hive and get home. We're gonna be a team for a while it looks like so we should just tell each other our specialties and what we can do. It would probably be better if we all had knowledge of our abilities I think..." Shin said, trailing off again as he suggested the idea. "I'll even go first... I'm Shin Saitoshi... I'm a Rune Knight... I specialize in ice runes... obviously..." He said casually, pointing over his shoulder. "I'll be the team's defensive specialist... what about you guys? Actually we should probably do this while moving. I imagine that was just a scouting troop and they're reinforcing at the hive... that's how demons tend to operate. At least from what my dad told me. But really, we should move. I'm sure Sahri isn't wasting time either..." Shin said, taking a step backwards and starting towards the direction of the hive. There were a lot more demons out there and they would be much stronger than those... its gonna be a long one...

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2012
ok I am new here, and I just signed up here so sorry if I am late, but mind if I join?

I am filling out the form, and if you don't mind could someone fill me in on anything important that has happened.

Name: Sa'Jai (pronounced Saw Jay) Hitoni
Mission Codename: Caster

Profession: Wizard
Primary Weapon: specially made Glaive that has a rare magic stone embedded in the blade.

Elemental Affinity: Water, Wind

Description: Sa'jai loves the color white. He constantly wears white clothing, and remarkably never gets them dirty. He has silver moonlit hair, with bluish greenish eyes. He has a cell phone, a Samsung Eternity. He wears the newest of shoes and clothing. Sometimes he wears black, but there is bound to be white somewhere in his clothing. He has short hair, it comes to his neck and is straight. He has an earring in both ears. Sa'jai smiles constantly and has perfect straight teeth. He is light skinned, mixed with several ethnicities. He has flawless skin, using ProActive daily.

Personality: Sa'jai is very outgoing and extremely nice. He sees every action as right or wrong. He loves helping others. He will always take up for those in need, and those weaker. Sa'jai loves to make friends, and loves to play around with his magic. Sa'jai does not like when people show off, or bully. Sa'jai is confident in his abilities as a wizard. He is smart, having a high IQ. Sa'jai doesn't get involved in gossip, he would rather have a direct discussion with someone he doesn't like, telling them to their face. He is upfront with his feelings towards others. Although it has gotten him in trouble in the past, Sa'jai lives life to the fullest, but is cautious in a way.

Techniques:

Wicked Torrent: Sa'jai creates a torrent of wind and rain. This can be directed towards his enemy. The torrent of wind and rain can level a small building.

Hydro Maelstom:
Sa'jai sends out a wave of energized water that shoots in every direction, however he can focus it on one point.

Hurricane Force: Hurricane force winds are summoned, crashing into the foe or object. These winds can carry sharp objects etc.... that can lacerate his foes.

Healing Wind/Water: Sa'jai can surround a wounded person or himself with either water or wind, healing them.

History: Sa'jai was raised in a wealthy environment. Sa'jai has always been down to earth. When he began to experience the upcoming of his special abilities at age 12, he hid it from his family and friends. Sa'jai's parents eventually found out when he was practicing in the backyard. They supported Sa'jai in everything he did, it took some time for them to adjust to Sa'jai's gift. Eventually they came around and supported Sa'jai. Sa'jai's parents had heard of a school for those like him, and sent him wanting him to hone and master his abilities.

Additional Information:
Sa'jai is skilled in a couple of techniques in martial arts. He usually practices Ninjitsu after school or during his breaks. Sa'jai likes using computers, he is quite skilled in computers, joining a computer club at school. Sa'jai can hack, program and do advanced things with computers. He has hacked his cellphone to get free ringtones. He does not talk about this gift of his, he keeps it to himself.

Roleplaying Example: (here is an example of a RP I am in on a different forum, character name: Hinari Itashi)

Hinari woke up one morning to a loud crash, when he went downstairs he saw the body of his mother, blood streaming from her head. He rushed to her side, crying out "WHY". He turned to see the robber, a masked man, who had his arm around his father's throat and a gun to his fathers head. Hinari begged and pleaded with the robber, but the robber simply was ruthless, shooting his father in the head and pushing his body to the side.

SilverTail

Years
Haru growled in frustration. The insect he was currently facing was huge. larger than most cards, with a horn longer than your average school bus. He had even been forced to use several of his other weapons which all lay broken on the ground now, having also lost his second chain to the beast. He didn't bother using throwing weapons or explosives yet, its armor was still too thick for that. However, that only left two options: Close range weapons or his Ninjutsu. Neither sounded appealing at the current moment, but it had to be done.

Reaching to his back, he slowly drew his ninja-to, revealing that near the end of the blade the reverse edge was actually jagged and tooth-like, in the sense that it looked like it had metal teeth jutting out of the back. Readying the blade, he rushed the large beast, avoiding smaller ones as he focused on his primary target. Leaping into the air, he readied one of his few sword-based attacks, that, thankfully did not require chakra.

"Itoryu... Rasenkiba-To!" (One-Sword Style: Spiral Fang Blade)

Spinning quickly in the air to build momentum, he brought the blade down in a front-flip of sorts, to clash with the large beast's horn... before it sank into the beast's exoskeleton, the diamond-sharp edge on the blade easily dividing the horn cleanly in two down to the base of its skull before exiting the opposite side of said body part. A quick horizontal spin and Haru was facing away from the beast, walking away as it was apparently stunned, before the horn not only fell from the beast's mantle, but its lifeblood burst from the wound, draining quickly and letting the beast fall at last.

Looking around quickly, Haru saw most of the commotion had started to die down, most of the beasts either dead, or frozen solid. Moving to the stump where his kunai was still lodged, he retracted the weapon and retreived the vial. Wordlessly he returned it to the girl that had unwillingly dropped it, before turning to listen to what the ice knight had to say. After listening, the male shinobi took the initiative to reveal something about himself. Not much, but enough to put the others at ease. He also knew they were being magically watched, he wouldn't give away too much... he really didn't like people delving into his psyche.

"I am Haru Takami. A shinobi. Forgive me from being secretive, but you remember we are being watched by two schools, and I wish not to reveal too much to not only the rest of the student body, but also to an opposing school. I will personally watch for ambush and help with the evasion of traps if no one objects." He looked around, before continuing. "I deal with many types of weapons, but should you see me fleeing, it would be best to run as well. Some of my... tools, have a habit of causing wide-spread damage." He produced a single, eraser-sized sphere from seemingly nowhere as warning, before returning it to the hidden pocket it had been moments ago, somehow without seeming to move. He truely was a ninja. And, as one final bit of explination to that for the slower people watching or gathered, he said one last thing.

"Boom."

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Emil smashed a bug with his hammer. As it's body writhed under the weight, he turned to listen to a comrade. His friend was dressed in orange. He listened to what the boy had to say. "It's not my fault that my attack suddenly got stronger!" he said in a defensive way. "It doesn't matter, we are a team, instead of picking at eachother, we should aid eachother, ya' know like teammates do!" Turning to a bug flying towards him, he raised his hammer, and smashed the bug. Emil took the chance of no bugs coming at him to rest a bit. He knelt down, just to rest his legs, catch a breath, and relax. His time was cut short due to the three charging bugs. He quickly smashed two, leaving him wide open for attack. The final bug took a bite at his arm, it landed a sickening crunch. In pain, Emil dropped his hammer. "Dammit!" He yelled. "Why do I even have to be here, I know that other people did better on the test.. it's probably because of my lineage. Under his breath Emil muttered,"Stupid Lancaster blood.." only someone with supersonic hearing, standing right next to him would've been able to understand what he had said. As the pain inside his arm grew, he dropped his other hammer to grab his arm. "I hope these things aren't poisonous. He sighed, and then sat on a massive uprooted tree.

"What to do..." Emil pondered. Then he remembered the charm. The pain was now to a lesser degree and he had let go. He reached into his pocket, and fingered the charm, wrapping his long, slender fingers around. It was cool, and metalic. It felt good against his heated skin. Slowly, and carefully he pulled the charm out of his pocket. He stared at it's intracate surface. It was a silver color, with a small blue sapphire in the middle. He flipped it over, and red the inscription quietly. "Oh, thee.. great healing magic of thy gods, heal me..""Who wrote this.. a second grader?thought Emil. After reading it a second time it glew, and the inscription changed. It told him to place the charm near any wounds, so he placed it near his arm. A surge of holy light was sent through his body, healing the wound, flushing out the possible toxins, and sealing it up. "Woah, this thing is awesome!" Within in seconds it fell to the ground and shattered. "Er.. well so much for that. Man.. Tsuki is gonna be mad.. But, it's not my fault.." Emil stood up and headed back towards the group. He picked up his hammers, and with no time wasted was charged by two bugs. They had an open shot for Emil. "Not again..." before the could reach him, a creature appeared infront of him. It was a light blue color. "Who is that? Emil thought, to which an answer was given.

<I am Drizz, your dragon. We can mindpseak. Do you wanna be friends? Please?> Drizz ripped the head off of a bug, It flew for a couple seconds after before hopelessly falling to the ground.

<Look, I don't know if now is the best time to talk about this..> Emil smashed an approaching bug. "Hey guys, I think that we need to just run ahead and kill, because staying back and defending isn't doing much. So, I propose we go after we finish this troop." He smashed two more bugs and watched as Drizz tore one's wings off and bit into another stomach. There was two left, Emil smashed his hammers together, and the shockwave tore them in two. This made him feel really good. "Well, Drizz, it's time to move out." He whispered. He walked over to Shin. "Yo, I think we should have a scout of our own go see how Sahri is doing, ya' know a ninja kid. As a matter of fact, I think we are being spied on right now! Look, over there in the trees.." He whispered quietly as not to let the enemy notice him. "I ain't gonna attack him without your consent. Your my leader, and I'll jump when ya' tell me to." He did a salute.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
I haven't RPed in a while so I might look bad hehehe... And here's my LSU. I'll wrap it to save some room.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back