• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Land of the FREE, home of the BRAVIARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    So, it seems that I can't find a bidoof to save my life. Would you mind if I put something else up for a trade? Like maybe one of the Pikachu I have?

i have a lot of Bidoofs, if you'd like one Thursday.

I put one on the GTS :) My trainer name is Serita.

Last edited:
    Years
    i have a lot of Bidoofs, if you'd like one Thursday.

I put one on the GTS :) My trainer name is Serita.

Oh, you're a peach! I would love one! Do you have anything you want specifically for one? I can give you a HA gible for it (its IVs aren't that great, sorry).

Last edited:
    Years
    Oh, you're a peach! I would love one! Do you have anything you want specifically for one? I can give you a HA gible for it (its IVs aren't that great, sorry).

I guess it just depends on what you have available to you...it is just a Bidoof :p

If you happen to have a Phanpy I would be most pleased, though :3

Years
    Aaaand once again your bidoof is not there. I did think this would be simpler than it's turning out to be.

So if this keeps happening, put your FC and IGN and we'll try to set up an actual trade time. Otherwise keep dropping bidoofs on the gts!

Years
    I guess it just depends on what you have available to you...it is just a Bidoof :p

If you happen to have a Phanpy I would be most pleased, though :3

Sorry for not replying sooner! I had to do a double shift at work so I haven't been home for more than a shower and quick nap since around 8am this morning. I don't have a phanpy right now but tomorrow after the maintenance (at least that is what my 2ds is saying) I'll pick one up!

Years
    Sorry for not replying sooner! I had to do a double shift at work so I haven't been home for more than a shower and quick nap since around 8am this morning. I don't have a phanpy right now but tomorrow after the maintenance (at least that is what my 2ds is saying) I'll pick one up!

I'd like a Phanpy, but it's not necessary :p

I'm generally online all the time. Desk jobs are great.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Okay, well, I sent a Lunatone in the GTS with "Noossab Blue" as a message. Hopefully, no one would want a Lunatone. xD

applemonster

Forum Lurker...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2016
    Posted another bidoof! This one is male too
    I'll keep posting them until one has you ign :)
    My ign is Larry and I have Noosab Blue as the message.
    Cheers!

Years
    *Sigh* Someone took the Lunatone and the Bidoof...

Ok, well all I can say is that I usually check this in the evenings (CDT)...so maybe try putting it up closer to that time so no one can steal it? I really didn't think so many people would be giving up Rufflets for derps O.O

Years
    *Sigh* Someone took the Lunatone and the Bidoof...

Ok, well all I can say is that I usually check this in the evenings (CDT)...so maybe try putting it up closer to that time so no one can steal it? I really didn't think so many people would be giving up Rufflets for derps O.O

Hey, I'm on now if you want to quickly trade off for a bidoof?

EDIT: IGN: Victoria (wearing a black hat with that weird silver ribbon).

Years
    Aaaand once again all the bidoof are taken. SO.

We're going to change this. I want a SKORUPI for my Rufflets. Hopefully that's obscure enough that we can get somewhere with this...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back