• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last.fm 'Taste-o-meter' game :)

Years
  • For all Last.fm users, most of you should know this game. Go to the user above's Last.fm profile, copy the compatibility with the user, then paste it.

Since this isn't Last.fm, post the link to your profile in your post, unless you have it in your sig, like mine.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 5, 2022
    Your musical compatibility with gunnyoshiaki is Very High

Mine; http ://www .last.fm/user/Ollydv

(You'll have to get rid of the space in the URL since I don't have enough posts to post links yet :P)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Your musical compatibility with hawkthewalk is Very Low

Heh, I kinda figured it would say that. I wouldn't be surprised if the next person's is also low. XD (My Last.fm profile link is in my sig.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    Ooh, now this is a nice idea.
    Your musical compatibility with savanbanan is Low
    Music you have in common includes Fall Out Boy, Peter Bjorn and John, The White Stripes and Radiohead.
    My last.fm is heeeeere! It doesn't exactly represent itself as what I listen to well, but all the same.

Back