• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last movie you watched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Évan1

Now you're gone!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    I last watched Vampires Suck. TBH, the comedy in it was rather mediocre. I didn't see anything new from similar movies, such as SM and Meet the Spartins. I did enjoy some things, but I wouldn't rate it that good. 6/10

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    Theatre: Step up 3d, loved it.
    at home: Valentines day. it was ok but I only watched it for taylor lautner

Years
    I saw The Other Guys the other day, I had heard that it was terrible, but I thought it was alright. It had it's funny points, but some points were boring. I'd give it a 6/10.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I watched Final Destination 1 last night.

It was excellent but I didn't really like the ending how the death will always continue to try and kill the last survivors.

8.5/10

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I watched The Sorcerers Apprentice. It was quite good and Monica Belucci was in it, so 10/10.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I just watched Bruno... EEEEWWW!! Scarred for life. That penis spinning when the critics were rating his new TV show was LOLL

Yeah the movie was full of lols

8/10

Not a movie for people under 13 since I am 14 :P

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I just got Step Up 3D and I am going to watch Stomp the Yard 2. I just finished watching a movie called A Boy Called Dad. I hated it.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Well the last thing I saw at the Cinema was The Karate Kid, Completely ruined my childhood in unimaginable ways. Terrible, not recommended.

2/10.

But at home I watched My Baby's Daddy as it was on the other night and I was bored. Kind of regret it, pretty poor, plot holes everywhere, but it did get the odd laugh out of a tired me.

4/10

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Went to the cinema yesterday with some friends to watch Piranha 3D.
    They should have named it BEWBS 3D.

6/10

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    BASEketball

I watched this on my computer, it was absolutely hilarious. - 10/10

SALT

Went to see that at the cinema yesterday, it was pretty hot. - 8/10

The Karate Kid

Just watched it on my computer, literally. There were some really decent fight scenes. - 9/10

Ayselipera

Mine was 3:10 to Yuma. I absolutely loved it. It's definitely going to be one of my top favorites.

9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back