• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I watched all 6 Naruto movies in the last week, they were all pretty much the same thing.

Rated them between 5 and 7 i believe.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    The last movie I saw was "Of Mice And Men" at school. Poor Lenny :[ I was sad for the puppy too...

I've read the story, but I never knew there was a movie... Maybe I should watch that one next.

Anyway, the last movie I watched was Shaft, awesome movie.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    The Incredibles :') This is one of my favourite all time movies :D

Edna Mode is just the best:D

Years
    The last movie i watched was Repo! a genetic opera. the obscure little musical they made into a movie. Absolutely loved the goth/sci-fi/thriller-horror tones.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2022
    Just saw Megamind for the first time the other night. Thought it was absolutely brilliant! Wasn't quite at Pixar quality, but I have to say, it's probably the best Dreamworks movie sinc How to Train Your Dragon, however that movie probably stands as their best CG movie.

Rainy Day

Perfect Weather
    Years
    Saw Laputa: Castle in the Sky last night. Best Miyazaki movie I've seen. (The hierarchy goes something like: Castle in the Sky>Princess Mononoke>Spirited Away>Ponyo)

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2011
    The Curse of Frankenstien.

'nuff said. ^^

The Curse of Frankenstien.

'nuff said. ^^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back