• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    The Lincoln Lawyer

Fairly generic plot. A hotshot lawyer starts questioning himself whether one of his clients is truly innocent or not. Add in some cheesy punchlines, a mother for his client, a sidekick retired officer who helps him gather evidence, and you've got yourself a script! A number of other characters add little to the movie overall. Still, the movie had its good moments. :)

Holidaze

Celestial Daze's Holiday Alt.
    Years
    11-11-11

While the plot was weak and the cast wasn't too much either, I loved the special effects.it scared me a lot(but I'm a scaredy cat so ...)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I'm watching Happy Feet right now... while the baby penguins are cute, but it's really not my kind of thing haha.

lacella

monsters & macarons.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    midnight in paris, for the second time around. effin looov dat movieeeee.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    just finished watching pirates of silicon valley-a movie about apple and microsoft.now im watching hackers 2 operation takedown.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back