• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    The Imaginarium of Dr Paranssus, a very weird movie that I didn't get at first. lol

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    The last movie that I watched was the Young Victoria, the costumes were fabulous, and the woman portraying Victoria is beautiful. :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    the last movie i watched was charlie st. cloud
    it was okay
    Charlie St. Cloud! <3 .. It was a good movie, the scenes where he is talking to his (dead) brother is somewhat quite annoying to me, I mean why can't he just accept the fact that's he's already dead? ..

The last movie that I watched was Mean Girls 2, it wasn't that bad, on the other hand, I still prefer the original Mean Girls. :x

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Charlie St. Cloud! <3 .. It was a good movie, the scenes where he is talking to his (dead) brother is somewhat quite annoying to me, I mean why can't he just accept the fact that's he's already dead? ..
    i totallly agree with you
    last movie i watched was Orphan it was good
    my sister didn't like the movie but i loved it i like horror movies :P

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years

The last movie that I watched was Mean Girls 2, it wasn't that bad, on the other hand, I still prefer the original Mean Girls. :x
    There's a Mean Girls 2? When did that happen?

Anyway, I watched Network last night. "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Gosford Park. Excellent as expected. I'll be watching it again soon as I was thoroughly enjoying my whiskey at the time.. missed a few key points.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012

Anyway, I watched Network last night. "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"
    Since last year or two years ago? Check it out on google. :'3

The last movie I watched was The Man Behind the Iron Mask. I've heard of this story somewhere, never thought it would be adapted into a movie. It was okay overall.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    the last movie i watched was curios George 2: follow that monkey!. it was an animated movie.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

OMG FAVOURITE FILM EVER! (Network, that is... not Mean Girls 2. Although Mean Girls is excellent.)

Also falling in the category of female-driven-high-school-comedy: Clueless, which I watched last night. This must be, like, so, totally the fifth time I've seen it, or whatever! And yet it holds up remarkably every time. I sorta wish I could travel back to 1995 so I could see it when all of the clothing and language were relevant, but it's a fascinating time-capsule of how, er, different the '90s were in that regard!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    The last movie that I watched was Enchanted, during our free time in one of our subjects in the morning. My classmate brought his laptop over, so our whole class watched the film. I've seen this movie several times already, but, I gotta admit, I love it and I couldn't stop watching it! :)

Charlie Kelly

King of the Rats
    Years
    Bad Teacher. It seemed like it wasn't nearly as "bad" as they implied, which was disappointing. Didn't care much for the Justin Timberlake plot, it seemed to make the plot drag quite a bit. Overall it was worth watching.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    While I was waiting for my sister, I decided to look around over our movie collections, and saw Beastly. I watched it somewhere, although didn't finished the film. It was good, although the start is kind of boring. :3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1

The movie was pretty great, Bella is a vampire now, and I am so excited for part 2! <3

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    October Sky

I don't know why I hadn't watched this before. It is ABSOLUTELY amazing. I almost cried watching this, but I had to refrain from doing so because I watched this at school with my friends and everybody; our Physics teacher was kind enough to show it to us all. A very inspirational movie. One of my favorites. Definitely.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Watched the other two films as well, Twilight and New Moon. Just wanted to remind myself about everything that happened in the previous movies ..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back