• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    My main problem is that I can't see my post count easily bc I use mobile 80% of the time! I know my next thing is at 11, 013 but I just have to keep going to my actual profile to look lol

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    ...oh heck, i switch to desktop mode all the time for looking at css stuff. why didnt I think of doing it to see postcount lmfao

i wouldnt stay in it tho, it's just too small on my screen for me

LadyLurantis940

The Bug-type Impostor
    Years
    Yes, just your average prose. Right now I'm struggling to come up with the main protagonist, Jaiden's, team. I'm hoping not to repeat a type and have most, of not all, be dual-typed. Factor in that I don't want more than two of them to be popular, and I can't have dangerous Pokémon that can't be trained on her team (a Deino's biting and eating habits can be taken care of early on, for example), and it's quite the chore.

WHAT I'VE GOT:
    Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Cutie cute! So is this based on like, a run that you've played or is it just taking the concept and making it written fiction?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Yeah in-game teams tend to be fairly uniform somehow. When you write, you have so much you can do with neglected mons! That's part of why I RP tbh; what you can imagine doing is so much more fun than the limitations of the games. Even if my main character has a semi-popular team ahaha. Charizard/Lopunny/Gogoat/Lapras... My other girl is getting a weirder team tho; she's already got a Natu and a Stunfisk and we'll see what happens there lmao.

LadyLurantis940

The Bug-type Impostor
    Years
    I'm so indecisive. I desperately want to add a Chandelure from Kabu's gym, but at the same time, Litwick's line is said to suck the life force out of creatures with their flames... Can't find a way around that right now.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    ehehe been doin' this a while :) you could still work in that that's a common belief or fear surrounding the line! cause i think that's cool as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back