• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Late Night Chit-Chat *yawn*

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I almost forgot about this thread. Well, it's good to have somewhere to post. I hate when people stop posting.

EDIT: RE, I joined PokeDream Forums!

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    I forgot to open up tonight. Oh well, barely anyone is on anywayz. I was doing some RCT2 work.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    RCT2? Sounds complicated, well, why are you doing homework? Are you still in school? Oh, wait, you said work, not homework. I must be delerious.

Years
    Right, its late at night again, so I came here. Ok, this might be a little off topic, so if it is, sorry. Anyways, I was reading "Lord of the Flies" and I was at the part where Simon dies, pretty creepy acually. So I go to turn the page, and there is the hige spider crawling up my arm. Usually I'm not afraid of spiders, but I freaked out and threw it against my wall. I kinda feel bad for it now, being thrown against a wall. Hope its dead though, so I never have to see it again, or crawl up my arm again.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Lord of the Files. I've never read it. lol , somethin I've never read. I read more than the average teen dude.

I'm watching cheers. I just made a thread in Voting too.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    What the book? I dunno, I said I never read it.

OK WE NEED A TOPIC........ *THINKS*

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I read. I love books about teenagers going through funny and serious situations that real teens go through. I will read them all day and all night. I used to read a lot, and my teacher said I was an avid reader on my report card.

If a spider crawled up my arm, it'd be sorry. I would scream really loud and roll around in the hall way and take off all my clothes, and check checking for it, and scratchign myself and shaking. One time a daddylongleg crawled on me, and i freaked out, but I didn't scream because I was in someone's basement, and I didn't want them to tease me. I hate spiders.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    I read. I love books about teenagers going through funny and serious situations that real teens go through. I will read them all day and all night. I used to read a lot, and my teacher said I was an avid reader on my report card.

If a spider crawled up my arm, it'd be sorry. I would scream really loud and roll around in the hall way and take off all my clothes, and check checking for it, and scratchign myself and shaking. One time a daddylongleg crawled on me, and i freaked out, but I didn't scream because I was in someone's basement, and I didn't want them to tease me. I hate spiders.

I wouldnt goto that extreme. It would've never made it to my arm. There's been plenty of times were daddylonglegs get in our tents on B.S. campouts. We just bang em' with flashlights. lol

*coughs* Topic anyone?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    *Yawn*.. 1 in the morning over here, I can stay up all night if I wanna, I can sleep in tommorrow, no workout camp, *yawn*, and nothing better to do, so I guess I'll hang around here, any buds around?

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Sup' DT. You got a topic cuz its kinda lame right now. Jus think of somethin.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    *Yawn* I feel so bored right now, so PC is all I got to do, anyone play SSBM? I constantly beat event 51 for no good reason with yoshi, he is so 1337 :P

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:

I would not take my clothes off but...if I had a spider on me I'd probably scream. I get the shivers real bad if I see a big spider...Bleaurg...
    And yes, DragonTrainer, I have playes SSBM...I once left my gamecube on for 20 hours just to get mewtwo :P I love that game...The other one I love is Super Mario Sunshine. Personally, I think the graphics are beutiful, and it can be so challenging...The perfect thing to get rid of boredom! ^-^

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    I'm out 4 tonight. See yall 2morrow night.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    This aint fair! My time is diferent! Its 21:40 now... And in the US i think its about... errm... Meh dont know...

Mr. Spoon: Casty! You aint good in geography!
    Me: I know that...
    Mr. Spoon: The time diference is... ermm...
    Me: Well... ya aint either!
    Mr. Spoon: Sut Up, Gian!
    Me: Lets end this post...

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    I said 11:00 pm EST. But now we may start the chatting. Ne' one gotta a Topic?

Back