• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Late Night Chit-Chat *yawn*

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Me too. Its kinda OK. I can see myself watchin it even I have the remote. Usually 106 n' Park is on , or Music Videos. My dad watchs music videos more than me.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I did to, but only because my sister was watching it, in this room. Phil's sister what ever her name is really bugs me. I just wanna smack her for some reason.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I'm really watching nothing now..Theres nothing good on, well nothing I like atleast.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    OK, Late Night Chat is on now. Topic anyone?

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Spiders arent all that bad if you ask me. Vicious things they are.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ah, officially past eleven...I love being on the computer this late...too bad that I'm hardly ever able to be...either Iron Chef's on or I'm too tired to stay awake...I hope I get to stay up late tonight, after all I just did down a can of Mountain Dew o_o;;

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Lucky devils, you have access to my favorite soda when I don't!!! News, I might not be here in the next two days. I'm go my aunt's house either tomorrow or Tuesday. w00t, I cannot wait, even though she lives in a devolopment where the majority is over 50, that's cool. AND even though doesn't have the net, at least she has DirecTV so I may watch DeGrassI! LOL, I wanna start packing now!

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    *Yawn* Hey guys, it is currently 12:57 am, so I guess I may post in here now. =P

So what is everyone doing right now? I am up because I have some more studying to do in Science, and because I can't sleep because I am so anxious for school to end (tomorrow is the last day). So yeah, the excitement isn't letting me go to sleep. ^^; I guess I should go grab a Coke, it's going to be a long night, and I need all of the sugar I can get. =P

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I want some hot chocolate, but I dont know. I am in the process of reading Oni Flygon's really long FanFic. I'm on chapter six.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Hello peeps. Topic? Anyone. Going once.... TWICE!?

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    *stares at Shelz weirdly*

o_0 sure. Not many peeps are on tonight.

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
    Who is Shelz?
    Im JESS NOT SHELZ..XD

Someone make me a birthday thread and make it pretty and colorful..XD

Back