• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Late Night Chit-Chat *yawn*

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    There's only one rule. Post here must be made in 11:00 pm - 5:00 am EST.

Now onto Late Night Talk. Who will start the topic for tonight? (I'm cannot think of nothin.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Me!!! I finally found somrthing to eat, pretzels! Who likes to eat them? I do, until I get thirsty. I feel sleepy alrady, but summer just began for me, so bring it on!

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    Me!!! I finally found somrthing to eat, pretzels! Who likes to eat them? I do, until I get thirsty. I feel sleepy alrady, but summer just began for me, so bring it on!

Pretzels, cool. 'Cept they make my mouth dry. I had a garlic pretzel before.XD
    This is the best part 'bout summer, stay up late. I'm probably gonna get 8th grade algebra tutorin. This year's Math was too ez.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Yeah that place. There lemonade is off the chain. Ahh new topic.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Topic : Are you having a party this summer?

I might have a few this weekend :) Summer is one big weekend!!!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    a few this weekened 8_8 Wow, that's a lot! I don't hosting parties, so no. But I'd go to some.

AND, auntie annies lemonade is bomb, but I accidentally got a nasty strawberry milkshake, and I was mad.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Dizzy said:
    Topic : Are you having a party this summer?

I might have a few this weekend :) Summer is one big weekend!!!

Ahh parties. (love to party)

I'm am not a party hoster. I'm a party goer.

I go skating on weekends and next weekend there a party that I'm goin to in Cleveland. 3 weeks after that, my x-g.f. may have a party. I wasn't invited but I'm gonna show up anywayz. XD

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Showing up anyway is the best way to show up! If then kicks you out, you should throw a pair of Air Force 1's at her weave.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Lol, bring it up to Bro to bring up partiez XD
    I don't uzually have many zummer partiez, juzt one uzually. I much more prefere the fall for partiez zince I hozt them in my yard and we have bon firez in the back where my parentz can't watch >;D

But I'll defanetly be going to az many az I can az zoon az I'm actually able to run again o_0;; Ya know, to make up for lozt time >;>

Eww, ztrawberry milkzhakez>_< All of them are bad if you azk me o_O Go Chocolate!^o^

Teara

Years
    I wouldn't know, we haven't got any pretzel placez around XP We have a coffie zhop, but that'z about it *_*
    *zniff zniff*
    I need a new town @_@

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    hehe, no Auntie Annie's? Well, oh, lordy, I hope I don't miss Case Closed...Oh, shoot, I have to add Teara and JoWood to my friends list.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    I'm out 4 tonight. Sleepy :sleeping: . Y'all can keep on if you want.

SEE YALL tommrow night!

Teara

Years
    Yeah, I got added to lizt ^_^
    I tried watching that zhow once...but it wazn't really "my cup of tea"...
    ...hehe, I've alwayz wanted to zay that XD

lalala, topicz topicz...
    *lookz around room*
    Ack! There goez that darn clock of my ztepdad'z! I can't ztand that thing, every hour and half hour it dongz *~* It'z ezpecially annoying when your trying to watch a movie at 9 and it ringz...9 timez! @~'@

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    It wasn't your "Cup'o Joe", eh. Urgh!

Um, I hate when it get late and nobody posts in OC or MVP, because then I get bored and cannot post in them. Please keep posting!

Years
    Heh, I'm bored, and it's 1:14 here, so I guess I can post here. Anyways, my neighbors are out playing basketball...again. Now that the Pistons won, they have all the more time to go outside and play it themselves. Its got to be the most annoying thing in the world.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I wish I could play outside at 1 a.m....Well, I could, but I'm afraid of the dark (when I'm alone.) and there are a ton of racoons around, and I don't want to risk meeting one with rabies @_@ anyway, it's only 11:45 here, and my mom wants me to go to bed -_- she always says 'I can't sleep when your awake!' I never even make much noise, and she always seems to sleep like a log....Bleh:P

Back