• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latias and Latios: This I swear is true

knives

I R Intelligentz
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Prof issn't evil! it was a mistake....
    YES IT all makes sense! *hahaha* i'm gonna get Deoxys in game and your not.... i'm so smart.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • Pikachu Fan38 said:
    I have some Pokemon from the red version but they dont appear
    in my Pokedex.Can you help me how to get a pokedex like yours :D

there are gameshark/AR codes for it. otherwise, wait for fire red/water blue to get the dex(just trade w/ those games to get it)

knives said:
    YES IT all makes sense! *hahaha* i'm gonna get Deoxys in game and your not.... i'm so smart.

you can get deoxys in fire red/leaf green by completing a puzzle. check serebii for more info

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
  • knives said:
    What?
    And I went through all of my trouble to find info to see if Birch really DID
    create Deoxys. sigh. You could have told me! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
    * cying a flood of tears* WAAAAAHHHHH!
    Okay, I'm better now. Oh well, at least Birch didn't create Deoxys and he isn'tevil after all YIPEE!
    Bye,
    Mew564 :)

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I think that is wierd... These 'Robots Of Doom' is wierd, I mean. A robot of steel is rare, a robot of rock is stupid, and a robot of ice...................Really,
    really,really, uhhhhhh, I can't think of an ajective for Regice....

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Hmm, ive heard this rumor but if the lil J made Latios and Latais, Dragons its almost making them stronger in alot of ways. So if its true they could of cuased some mass damage!

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    if u have seen the 5th movie latios and latias are the kids of another pokemon, pokemon babies not human! that clears that up.

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • Swampling said:
    Cold? Melty? Tounge-Stickng-To-Y? LUMPY! ^-^

*clever*
    Have you read Regice's pokedex info?
    I SAYS IT CANNOT MELT A BIT EVEN WHEN IT IS DUNKED IN MAGMA!

BTWL, Knives, stop talking about Jirachi and Deoxys, there are in every post of yours.

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
  • WOAH...

Not even in magma?
    That is cool.....
    I never knew that. You really do learn something new every day.

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    That is not tru , not in every post of mine, only 98% ! ha prooved you wrong, yeah, i've been there.

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
  • Woah, knives, I'm surprised. Only 98%? I used to be one of those people who thought all of your posts were about Jirachi. I said it before and I'll say it agin. You really do learn something new every day.

Working my way up to my 100th post,
    Mew564 :15:

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Oh...my...god.

Jirachi, you're a good person but this Raichu place, well, the info they gave you was 100% untrue, uless perhaps the small possible link between Jirachi and the Regis, seen below. I happen to have watched movies 1-5, seen full reviews of 6 and 7, played the game, and done some other research. Here's the real story:

Registeel, Regirock, Regice: A long time, thousands of years ago, humans (it doesn't explain how, I'm guessing a magical seremony or whatever, or possibly using a wish from Jirachi) created the Rigis. However they were too powerful, and needed to be sealed away (again maybe they wished for Jirachi to seal them, see Note at bottom). There they stayed that way until they were captured in Ruby/Sapphire.

Jirachi: Jirachi has nothing at all to do with Deoxys, Latios, Latias or Rayquaza. It just grants wishes every 1000 years. The whole how it exists thing may be that it's just been around for eternity, like Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres, for example. Or Mew.

Rayquaza: For those who have played Ruby/Sapphire, Rayquaza was the one who put Groudon and Kyogre to sleep in order to stop the cataclysmic battle between them. I don't know why, but in the 7th movie, it has a dislike for Deoxys, trying to destroy it every time it shows up.

Latios and Latias: In the 5th movie, it clearly states that the father of Latios and Latias was indeed another Latios, proving that Latios and Latias were and have always been pokemon. The movie also says that they have the ability to take on the appearance of someone else, usually a human in order to avoid detection.

Finally, we reach what seems to be the most controversial pokemon here.
    Deoxys: As the pokedex entries state, it was a deep space virus floating around. It was hit by a laser, (I don't ever remember it saying that it was a laser from a sattelite) transforming it into its current state. Like Mewtwo, its overly superior intellect caused it to believe that everyone else was inferior and to be destroyed. then it came down on an asteroid to appear in the 7th movie.

Note:In the 6th movie, Masato/Max wishes for candy, chips and stuff from Jirachi. Jirachi grants the wish, but just teleports it from a nearby stand (most of the movie takes place around a carnival). If it is true that the humans wished for Jirachi to seal them, it would make sense because Jirachi could teleport them to a sealed cave.

Well, there it is.

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
  • *stuffing mouth with candy*

WHY DIDIN'T I THINK OF THAT????

It's been all in the games and movies all along. I've seen the movies and played the games. Yet this never appeared to me.

Lesson of the day (you really do learn something new every day!):
    I should pay more atttention!

Still working my way up to my 100th post,
    Mew564 :2:

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Thank you. And I do hope that the rest of you will pay more attention, as Mew564 said.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Okay, whatever you said, whatever the heck it meant and with all due respect, that was kinda stupid and completely of topic...and weird......and kind of disturbing...

Back