• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latias and Latios: This I swear is true

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
    Debate: Latias and Latios, This I swear is true

I've heard that Latias and Latios were the first recorded Pokemon Trainers-
    HUMAN Pokemon Trainers. They battled Deoxys, who was trying to rule the Solar System, and failed. But Jirachi used the last of its power to turn them into dragons. Together, they imprisened Deoxys and its three robots of doom,
    Regice, Registeel, and Regirock.

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I'll move this to Pok?mon Rumors. ^_^; Oh, and like I said before don't double post please. @_@;

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Jirachi said:
    HUMAN Pokemon Trainers. They battled Deoxys, who was trying to rule the Solar System, and failed. But Jirachi used the last of its power to turn them into dragons. Together, they imprisened Deoxys and its three robots of doom,
    Are you sure that you weren't reading a Pokemon fanfic?

Years
    Ive never seen this kinda rumor before.if only i saw the pokemon 5 movie...(darn miramax!) I know they can turn into humans and all...but were? I made a little story out of that once (tried to draw it out really..haha) but i dunno..

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
    Yes, it's correcto, Raichu's Pokemon Community is as dependable as this Community (not joking),
    just not as good quality.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    I'd have to investigate this!
    But I thought that Latias and Kanon are seperate persons!
    Though Latias can turn into Kanon

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Jirachi said:
    Well, if you think about it then it might make a bit of sense. ^_^ Pretty interesting... I wonder if it is true.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    That storyline would make a pretty good fanfic/RPG if you ask me! heck itd make a good movie! *starts to write to the people who created Pokemon*

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Don't tekk me that you don't know the name of the person who created Pocket Monsters!

erm, can you show us the link to this info?

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
    Omega-Brendan said:
    Don't tekk me that you don't know the name of the person who created Pocket Monsters!

A link would be nice. I can't find it on the site.

Does anyone know where I can find more info on this besides Raichu's Pokemon Community?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Omega-Brendan said:

His names Satoshi somethin! i cant remember Japenese last names! heck the only person i can rembmer is Akira Toriyama and he created Dragon Ball series!

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    actually....

Sapphire Latios said:
    His names Satoshi somethin! i cant remember Japenese last names! heck the only person i can rembmer is Akira Toriyama and he created Dragon Ball series!

actually jirachi battled with latias and latios against deoxys, and the three regis, the three regis were sealed away and deoxys was banished as a loner. now jirachi latias and latios, wander Hoenn searching for deoxy's essences to banish them as well.
    (trust me i know)

Years
    His name is Satoshi Tajiri.

So Jirachi, Latias, and Latios fought against Deoxys, sounds simple enough...but I thought Deoxys was human-made like mewtwo or somethin...

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Sapphire said:
    His name is Satoshi Tajiri.

So Jirachi, Latias, and Latios fought against Deoxys, sounds simple enough...but I thought Deoxys was human-made like mewtwo or somethin...

Nope, deoxys was a mutant in space created by an unatural balance in physics or somthin' but since he was he created the three regis as his servant's! wired huh?

______________________-

https://dendesdbzrpg.topcities.com

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Deoxys Pok?dex entries for Ruby and Sapphire:

Ruby Version
    The DNA of a space virus underwent a sudden mutation upon exposure to a laser beam and resulted in Deoxys. The crystalline organ on this POK?MON's chest appears to be its brain.

Sapphire Version
    Deoxys emerged from a virus that came from space. It is highly intelligent and wields psychokinetic powers. This POK?MON shoots lasers from the crystalline organ on its chest.

Back