• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latias and Latios: This I swear is true

Pine

~Yummers~
Years
  • I'm not sure if you did or not, but keep an eye out for Mods...I've gotten in trouble about 2 or 3 times for reviving old threads when I didn't know but...maybe they're out to get me...

Oh, and if you change the title of the first post, it just changes the title of the post. The name of the thread stays the same...

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
  • Oh, the Mods are out to get you, Pine? I'm sorry.

I would be cautious as to not turn the thread into a debate of some sort.

BTW,
    Maybe I have to reread the rules, but what's wrong with posting in old threads?

I think I'll reread them, because the last time I did, it said nothing about posting in old threads.

Still working my way up to the 100th post,
    Mew564

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • I have no idea why they like to pester me so much about it. But they do. Kairi was one of the people who's warned me about it, so I won't question it too much...

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
  • Hmm. I'm sorry. I'm never bothered by them 'cause I'm one if those quiet people that nobody knows or cares about...

The world is so cruel..

Again, I see absolutely nothing wrong with posting in old threads.

Later,
    Mew564

Grr. My parents are telling me to get offline. Why can't I stay on for two more hours... What do they expect me to do sit around all day with nothing to do and talk to a wall. Hey, I've never tried that before. Oh well, I'm going to talk to a wall.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Have fun :P

Speaking of which (times I got in trouble without doing anything wrong), Sakura and Espeon, one of the not so great mods, has started quite an argument over a simple harmless double posting, blowing it out of proportion saying that I'm trying to prevent her from doing her job and all kinds of stuff. Witness the madness at https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=10354.
    Well, I gotta hack to finish, so seeya!

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Okay, the forum is not a place to 'premote' your arguments with people, espesially mods! You shouldnt have took away the note you had about editing it and if you were going to update the second post, why are there 3 consecutive posts from you? She wasnt as much telling you of just informing you about the actions that would have been taken if you continued. And just becasue she done that gives you no right to back answer or be cheeky.

Now that to a moderator i think is disrespectful! Wrong. It is a moderators Job to point of mistakes made out by members and take action if nesisary. She was just pointing it all out.

Anyway, back onto the subject with the legandaires and what not. I think the monkey virus *name thinking* did come on a meateor, becaseu on the game, after triggering an event, an island appears, the island, being part of the meteor.... ;)

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • First of all, you just revived an old topic that was supposed to drop!

Now, I'll reply to your post in order...

Gotten Shy said:
    Okay, the forum is not a place to 'premote' your arguments with people, espesially mods!
    I am not promoting it. However you are because you're talking about it in an unrelated thread instead of a PM, smart one.
    Gotten Shy said:
    You shouldnt have took away the note you had about editing it and if you were going to update the second post, why are there 3 consecutive posts from you?
    I took it away because it had been up for a while. Sakura and Espeon checks every new club created, and if she had a problem with it, she would've told me before I took it down.
    Gotten Shy said:
    She wasnt as much telling you of just informing you about the actions that would have been taken if you continued.
    That made no sense, but she was not telling me what would happen if I continued my actions. She was saying that I was purposefully trying to fully prevent her from doing her job. At the time I was mad at her for posting without being a member and completely disregarding any respect to me, as well as getting mad at me after I had removed the note.
    Gotten Shy said:
    And just becasue she done that gives you no right to back answer or be cheeky.
    I was not being cheeky.
    Gotten Shy said:
    Now that to a moderator i think is disrespectful! Wrong. It is a moderators Job to point of mistakes made out by members and take action if nesisary. She was just pointing it all out.
    Again, she was not just 'pointing it out.' If you read carefully, you would've seen my appropiate belief about respect. Here's a summary of it:
    Always respect superiors to an appropiate level, but any further respect for them is earned by respecting you at least to a basic level.

Many mods do earn plenty of extra respect by being likeable, logical and respectful to normal members, and that's what makes those mods, smods and praetors popular.

Gotten Shy said:
    Anyway, back onto the subject with the legandaires and what not. I think the monkey virus *name thinking* did come on a meateor, becaseu on the game, after triggering an event, an island appears, the island, being part of the meteor....

I'm starting to really not like you, you know. Nobody mentioned a monkey virus coming back on a meteor, or anything else you said. We were talking about the coming to being of some legendaries, having almost nothing to do with the game. Even if you were on topic or a bit correct, I already clearly disproved all the rumors earlier in this thread.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Yes, but it still doest not mean people cant say what they heard, watehr it be corrent or not. I was not premoting it, i was just stating what you shouldnt have done, and to all other members who may act the way you done. If you have a problem talk to Kairi or someone like that.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Well, I just didn't happen to ask what people thought about it.

Actually, every member who's had reactions to it have PMed me and all of them so far have had completely opposite opinions. So there.

And I did talk to Kairi about it.

Could you not put words into other people's mouths like that? It makes you look like an unlikeable control freak.

And you are further keeping from letting this thread drop.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Mew564, you just prevented this thread from *again* dropping. Do not post here. This thread is dead.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Action Replay...... I have the national dex almost complete my bad eggs wont hatch

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Is that so? And what "Movie" is that? I doubt it anyway.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Wait a minute... How can Jirachi, Latios, and Latias wander around Hoenn looking for the essence when Jirachi is sealed in the Dark Crystal, and Latios and Latias are with those two trainers in Johto?? Are you sure about this??

Back