• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

latiosjayfeather intro

Years
    • Age 25
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    I love the warriors saga, of coarse I love Jayfeather he is smart, and somewhat secretive. In many ways we are alike that is why I like him so much. My favorite Pokemon is Latios since he is powerful, a dragon, and has psychic abilities. My most favorite non legend is Vaporeon. The reason well it is a water cat, super epic, and best eeveelutionis. Also in Pokemon Conquest he is epically powerful and a tank in Hp (used him to take out Zekrom when he was my last Pokemon). I am in 8th grade in years 2012-2013 so you know what grade i am in. I own a online pokemon league. In case you do not know what that is it is where actual people are gym leaders and elite 4 witch usally operate only online.

anyway here are some of my interests/favorites
    favorite food: Any Pizza
    favorite music: classical and video game
    favorite video games: Most pokemon games and dinosaur king the video game
    favorite card/board game: Yugioh for the win!
    Favorite TV show: Yugioh 5ds and Dinosaur King even ended i still rewatch them whenever i get the chance.
    favorite book(s): Warriors! cats are just that epic!
    favorite animal(s): cats, bearded dragons, geckos, most reptiles, oscars, largemouth bass, most fish, and falcons.
    favorite mythical animal: Dragons!
    interests:
    biomedical engineering, beyblade, bakugan, inheritence cycle, owls of gahoole, bleach (anime), native american history, US History, and science.

I am christian and I do have to say this I am not judgmental as I know some think that all christians are just cause those few are judgmental does not mean all are. That is like saying that all cats hate water cause that one in the sidewalk does when in fact some LOVE water. Also I do not tolerate hypocrisy and when someone clearly lost an argument and say that they have won i see that A LOT and honestly it has started to get on my nerves(like when someone says 1+1=3 and are always right, but clearly are wrong like since when is that true? I can't take 2 apples and make three.).
    I will also appreciate it if you guys respect that and not bother me about all the atheist stuff and all that cause i get attacked enough as it is and i honestly do not want to go into discussion about such things unless i say i am willing to.

Also if you are going to say something about it anyway I want you to consider this. Why are you so intent on disproving christanity and persucuting any and all christians?
    I wont force anyone to be christian in fact the only way i can make you one is if you come to me to talk of such things. I am mostly here just to be apart of this pokemon community and have fun.

Mmm... pizza. You certainly have great taste. <3; I'm craving some right now but sadly don't want to waste any money ordering. It's delicious, though! Welcome to PokeCommunity, Latiosjayfeather.

Don't worry though - no one on PC is really judgmental as we have all sorts of different people across the forum. In fact, we're quite an accepting community so don't worry about it at all. I think you're going to love the General Entertainment board if you're so into media, so be sure to check that out! It's the place to discuss anime, music, TV shows, movies, sports, and even books plus web comics. That makes it quite a diverse board. :) Pretty sure it would be the place to go to discuss Warriors as well.. if a topic on that doesn't already exist you can look into making it. Just sit back, relax, and get to exploring all the boards we have to offer! There really is a whole lot to do here and we're always happy to chat with you if you're looking for a good discussion on whatever. Cats are adorable as well so it's great that we have that in common! I have one gray tabby but he's mostly an outdoor cat. He's so friendly, though, and I love him!

Vaporeon is amaaazing. He was always my strongest Pokemon in LeafGreen. Having such a good tank as well as a good attacker is pretty great, isn't it? Though lately I've been using the other eeveelutions more since I've used Vaporeon probably.. 20+ times, haha. Glad to have more people here that've played Conquest, too! I loved that game and want a sequel on the 3DS. Maybe you can check out the Spinoff Games board to discuss it as well as other spinoffs with our members? We could use more activity there and spinoffs are awesome games, so. :) What do you think about the others, like Mystery Dungeon and Ranger?

Anyways, enjoy your time on this wonderful forum! Definitely ask us in the Questions & Feedback board if you have questions or suggestions for the community, though you can always private message a moderator too. Everyone's here to help and we all want you to have an amazing time here. Discussing Pokemon will keep you very busy since there are so many topics popping up every day.

Have fuuun!

Years
    Hey there latiosjayfeather, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Looks like my good friend Cirno described what we have to offer here at PC, so feel free to look around where you want to! n_n I made this pit stop because I wanted to welcome you personally! We have a very large community here, so don't feel intimidated at all! Feel free to post as often or as little as you want to as well!

As a reminder, please be sure to look at the rules here so that you don't wind up getting into trouble at all! The last thing we want to see here is a new member getting an infraction by breaking the rules, but I have my trusts that you aren't one of those people ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff! They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad in getting to help you out whenever you may need them! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome in either leaving a VM on my profile and or sending me a PM if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

Back