• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    hello latios excuse me for asking but do you have a flying pikatchu?
    i can offer surfing . I tried to catch flying but unfortunatelly i catched 3 surfing :/

Sorry I don't have any flying.

ill trade you a Shiny Torterra fully evd in def and otherwise untouched perfect natured and any 3 UT legendaries for the Shiny Fygon and another shiny

Sorry I already have a Toterra.^^;

Its not my Swampert unfortunately. I need the Mence for battle purposes so I don't mind that I can't trade it. X( I'll find another Poke if you're looking for redis rights.

Well what other pokes do you have? O_o;

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
    Uhh, a better IV'd Salamence? DDMence Adamant 31/31/31/x/26/31 Hopefully that will do :) Or a specsmence 31/8/3/31/31/31 without a Nickname? :P Egg move Hydro Pump

Last edited:

Coolspy

K-dog
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    can we trade today/tomorrow? also, do you need me to repost my FC? you were giving me an Event Arceus.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I see you have a PKTOPIA Pikachu. If you still have it, can I please have it? You can ask for anything in my Trade Center Shop or a Flying Pikachu or something like that. Or... whatever, I got 5 boxes filled with Pokemon.

EDIT: What do you want for the Adamant Gallade? (I'll take an Adamant Ralts if you have one)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    sorry i have missed u again can u come on during weekdays about 8pm-8.30 ur time.sorry for having to trade during these times because 8pm is 1am at my time zone which is quite late at weekdays because of school and at weekends i get tired of staying up till 4am. just remembered i think u cant make it at week days how about friday or saturday 11pm-11.30pm. if u can make one of the times above please tell me which day thanks.
    wanting jirachi and arceus of any nature
    fc-1978 2677 5319
    name- kevin

Years
    Hey man! I'm on right now, so if you get on tonight just shoot me a pm, so I get an email about it if you can :) I'm in no rush.

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
    Still interested in that Rash Salamence. Offering Calm Roserade with HP Fire, Spikes, Grass Knot and Stun Spore. 252 HP / 136 SDef / 120 Spe. 31/30/31/30/31/30.
    :) Can you clone? I'm hoping to get an AR soon, but if we do this trade before that then I'm not sure.

Thanks ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2011
    Sorry I couldn't make our trade. I was having some problem with my Wi-Fi. Do you still want to trade? If so, my FC is 4683 2203 5836.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back