• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Laure's Egg Salad Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    @Laure: If it's not against the rules. Can I keep rough skin? If I can't then I will send you the .sav tomorrow if its ok. I'm so tired and i'm going to bed in a minute :)
    Seems like you'd want to keep lightningrod, because that way electric attacks (being super effective) wouldn't do any damage + it would raise it's SpATK :O

P.S. Still waiting on an update from Laure :p

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    Update # 2:

• Made quick work of most of the trainers on my way to Nacrene city with a combination of Workup and Night Slash.
    • Was level 15 when I took out team plasma in Wellspring cave.
    • Healed up before level grinding in Wellspring cave.
    • Went into Nacrene City with Kairi at level 19.
    • Received some Chesto Berries from Cheren.
    • Went to challenge Lenora.
    • Made quick work of N's team when he challenged me to a battle in front of Lenora's Gym.
    • Beat Lenora on the first try with the help of some Super Potions and an awakening.
    • Got my second egg out of the box.
    • The egg hatched into a female Poliwag at level 4(How?).
    • I named her Aqua(For some reason my game treats her as a captured pokemon).
    Pokemon Team:

Kairi, the Shiny Teddiursa(Free Raise)

Level 21(Forget to say this with my first update)

Impish Nature
    Quick to Flee

Ability: Pickup

Attacks: Workup, Cut, Night Slash, Faint Attack

Aqua, the Poliwag(All Natural)

Level 4(Still confused on how it hatched at level four)

Jolly Nature
    Highly Persistent

Ability: Damp

Attacks: Water Sport

Last edited:
    Years
    Update # 2:

• Made quick work of most of the trainers on my way to Nacrene city with a combination of Workup and Night Slash.
    • Was level 15 when I took out team plasma in Wellspring cave.
    • Healed up before level grinding in Wellspring cave.
    • Went into Nacrene City with Kairi at level 19.
    • Received some Chesto Berries from Cheren.
    • Went to challenge Lenora.
    • Made quick work of N's team when he challenged me to a battle in front of Lenora's Gym.
    • Beat Lenora on the first try with the help of some Super Potions and an awakening.
    • Got my second egg out of the box.
    • The egg hatched into a female Poliwag at level 4(How?).
    • I named her Aqua(For some reason my game treats her as a captured pokemon).
    Pokemon Team:

Kairi, the Shiny Teddiursa(Free Raise)

Level 21(Forget to say this with my first update)

Impish Nature
    Quick to Flee

Ability: Pickup

Attacks: Workup, Cut, Night Slash, Faint Attack

Aqua, the Poliwag(All Natural)

Level 4(Still confused on how it hatched at level four)

Jolly Nature
    Highly Persistent

Ability: Damp

Attacks: Water Sport

Ummm yeah I'm not use to Pokegen so you might have a few mistakes but none to serious

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    Ummm yeah I'm not use to Pokegen so you might have a few mistakes but none to serious

Ah, Well it's only a slight mistake(makes learning an actual attacking move easier on me) and I can ignore that. Instead of saying it hatched on the route it hatched, it says instead that I met it on that route but no big deal. I'm now off to train her a bit in Wellspring Cave.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Beat Burgh easily...Who know Ice and Flying would pwn bug so well? Third Egg hatched into an Abra...really wasn't too excited about that but meh XD OHOHOH Miranda Evolved YAY!

Team so far~
    Miranda the Swoobat Female. Lv 24
    Brave, Likes to Eat
    Unaware
    Confusion -- Heart Stamp -- Air Cutter -- Assurance
    Free Play

Cleopatra the Sneasel Female. Lv 24
    Bashful, often Dozes off
    Inner Focus
    Fury Swipe -- Return -- Crush Claw -- Bite
    No TMs

Tessai the Abra Male. Lv 1
    Quiet, Highly Curious
    Syncronize
    Teleport* -- Swagger -- Thunder Punch -- (---)
    *Move cannot be deleted.

Liquid Twilight

Super Geek
    Years
    Congrats XanderO and roen52 on getting some awesome Pokemon.

I have a huge update. On my way through route 6 about to go through Chargestone Cave. Got the 5th badge easily. Hatched my egg.

Current party:

Pincher the level 43 Pinsir (Free Run)
    Spoiler:

Cammy the level 40 Sharpedo
    Spoiler:

Deano the level 38 Stantler
    Spoiler:

Lassie the level 37 Froslass
    Spoiler:

Introducing :
    Auron the level 26 Zangoose (No TMs or HMs)
    Spoiler:

I'm looking forward to hatching my next egg. I really like these Pokemon, although training Froslass was hard, how come almost every Pokemon knows Rock Slide or Crunch XD

----
    Update: Earned the 6th Badge and Hatched my final egg.
    Team:

Pincher the level 46 Pinsir (Free Play)
    Spoiler:

Cammy the level 50 Sharpedo
    Spoiler:

Deano the level 40 Stantler
    Spoiler:

Lassie the level 49 Froslass
    Spoiler:

Auron the level 40 Zangoose (No TMs & HMs)
    Spoiler:

And Finally ... Introducing:
    Omega the level 1 Entei
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    That Entei is so pro. Too bad that one guy with the Blaze Articuno isn't around to battle you.

Speaking of which just reminding you guys you don't win til you beat every trainer in the game and since it will be a while before I can continue my journey you may do battle with each other.

Next person to beat the challenge needs to battle ILoveAnne

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Just started my challenge with the updated save file. Beat the first Gym Leader, and then withdrew a random Egg to hatch. Swablu popped out of it with Peck and Growl in its moveset. No genetic mutation on this one. ):

Can't wait to see what the next one is, though!

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
    Years
    That Entei is so pro. Too bad that one guy with the Blaze Articuno isn't around to battle you.
    That one guy with the Blaze Articuno is back... for VENGEANCE!

Or just from hiatus. Either one works.

I'm in Chargestone Cave, leveling litwick with the EXP. Share. impish... grr... I wonder what's worth a dusk stone these days. I don't want to use my last one on a Pokémon that isn't even EV trainable. Still, chandelure...

I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you over the sound of my SOUL BEING SUCKED OUT OF ME AND BURNED.

Have a nice day~

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2020

Speaking of which just reminding you guys you don't win til you beat every trainer in the game and since it will be a while before I can continue my journey you may do battle with each other.

Next person to beat the challenge needs to battle ILoveAnne

yeessss :) i hope someone finishes soon. im so bored with my game.

Years
    I'll edit the page soon though to say that you are a champion the battling thing I guess was just a little bonus for the wifi people

Anyway I just e-mailed to other teams. In my spare time I'm playing Heart Gold, transferring pokes to white, then going to play some fire red, get those pokes eventually on white, same with platinum, same with sapphire but most likely I can begin breeding my Laure all natural specials to start trading on wifi again.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Right, I got my fixed team back from Laure and hatched the first egg I picked up. And this little beast popped out;

→Charmander, Lv 1
    →Gentle Nature + Levitate Ability
    • Dig
    • Rock Slide
    • Muddy Water
    • Pay Day

Good start here. I'm allowed to raise this one however I like so I'll see where it takes me I guess. The Levitate ability will help for a while, although it's a shame that it becomes redundant upon evolution to Charizard. Nonetheless, it's a fun one. Muddy Water will be a superb answer to Rock types which otherwise give me hell.

Wya77

Average Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2011
    Proggy

Update #6:

After hatching Artemis, I made my way to Route 6 heading to Mistralton City. I fought the horde of Deerlings and got to the Chargestone Cave where Clay met me to Bulldoze the web blocking the entrance. After he cleared the path, he gave me the TM for Bulldoze.

Chargestone Cave is my favorite cave so far. I got abducted by ninjas a few times, directing me to N, and ultimately, the exit. So, I faught past the Team Plasma members and got to N, and blew him away. I left Chargestone Cave.

It was sunny in Mistralton when I arrived. It didn't stay that way for long. I healed up and it started raining. I met Skyla in the middle of the city and she told me to meet her at the Celestial Tower. I went to the tower, fighting all the trainers on the way. Made my way to the top and saw Skyla. She told me to ring the bell to soothe the restless spirits. I did and she invited me to her gym. I went back to Mistralton and found her gym.

Skyla's gym is the most creative so far. Cairo plowed through all of the trainers in the gym. I got to Skyla, and Cairo didn't hesitate. He Shadow Clawed her Swoobat, OHKO. He Ice Beamed her Unfezant, OHKO. Her Swanna went down with two Ice Beams. I received the Jet Badge. I got an egg and went to start grinding since my highest level was 39 (Cairo) and my lowest was 30 (Mac).

I went to Route 7 on the raised walkways to grind. This is my all time favorite place to grind. (the walkways make it so easy!) And while I was grinding, my final egg hatched.

Swiper the Furret (m) Mild lv. 40 @
    - Quick Attack
    - Grass Knot
    - Flamethrower
    - Dig
    Free Play

Shuck the Houndoom (m) Quirky lv. 35 @
    - Bite
    - Fire Fang
    - Thunder Fang
    - Beat Up
    All Natural

Cairo the Feraligatr (m) Gentle lv. 40 @
    - Scary Face - Frozen
    - Shadow Claw
    - Ice Beam
    - Waterfall

Mac the Shuckle (m) Calm lv. 32 @
    - Encore
    - Bide
    - Rest
    - Rock Slide
    NFE

Artemis the Crobat (f) Timid lv. 37 @
    - Bite
    - Hypnosis
    - Shadow Ball
    - Fly
    HM Move

Demeter the Sunkern (f) Gentle lv. 1 (-.-)
    - Absorb
    - Growth
    - Leech Seed
    -
    Free Play

Years
    Right, I got my fixed team back from Laure and hatched the first egg I picked up. And this little beast popped out;

→Charmander, Lv 1
    →Gentle Nature + Levitate Ability
    • Dig
    • Rock Slide
    • Muddy Water
    • Pay Day

Good start here. I'm allowed to raise this one however I like so I'll see where it takes me I guess. The Levitate ability will help for a while, although it's a shame that it becomes redundant upon evolution to Charizard. Nonetheless, it's a fun one. Muddy Water will be a superb answer to Rock types which otherwise give me hell.

It will loose the ability once it evolves. Once it's a Charizard you can take a gamble and get a completely new ability if you wish.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    Sweet I got my eggs and I'm currently trying to hatch the first one :3
    How long does it take to hatch them? ._.

Edit: I'm starting to think Laure's gonna give me a Bidoof or something just to screw with me xD

Last edited:
    Years
    Sweet I got my eggs and I'm currently trying to hatch the first one :3
    How long does it take to hatch them? ._.

Edit: I'm starting to think Laure's gonna give me a Bidoof or something just to screw with me xD

Only clue I'm giving you so far is, you didn't get Bidoof, but it was a huge possibility for this theme

*mumbles about people coming up in her joint saying what Pokemon they want, shoulda gave you a team of all water and grass starters like I did to ILoveAnne*

NOTE: ACEKARD CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY SO I CAN TRADE OVER WIFI AGAIN

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Okay, Laure said I could play this on an emulator, so I'll be signing up for the Genetic Mutation Mode. I'll email a sav file to you soon, Laure.

By the way Laure, you don't have a Challengers/Champion list in the first post. Why not?

Years
    Okay, Laure said I could play this on an emulator, so I'll be signing up for the Genetic Mutation Mode. I'll email a sav file to you soon, Laure.

By the way Laure, you don't have a Challengers/Champion list in the first post. Why not?

Cause none of you are pro enough >:

Jk I'll make one soon. Since I was originally doing everything with wifi I thought it'd be a fun little challenge to where you don't win until you beat my egg salad team. My game is forever gone so it will be a while before that happens.

And since I openly allow emulators it wouldn't be fair. Maybe I need to get badges or something made to reward the people that do the extra step in the future.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    I've been walking in circles/up and down for a while now with my egg and it still "looks like it's going to be a long time before it hatches" do I need to be running or something for it to count steps?

EDIT: Now it says "What will hatch from this? It doesn't seem close to hatching."

Gee these eggs are a pain to hatch xD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back