• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Laure's Egg Salad Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowMrk

Intangible
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    Dang! Is this the only B/W challenge on PC? Anyways, I would love to join. I can practically hear my White Version screaming to be played again.

Anyways, here be mah credentials:

Username: ShadowMrk
    In-game: Ryke (Sexy ain't it? :D)
    Game: White

I just wanna play the regular challenge. I get uncomfortable around genetically altered Pokemon eggs...

Also, this challenge has inspired me to make a program that inserts 6 random eggs into your FR/LG save file ,so people who don't have B/W can still play on an emulator. Getting started now...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Dang! Is this the only B/W challenge on PC? Anyways, I would love to join. I can practically hear my White Version screaming to be played again.

Anyways, here be mah credentials:

Username: ShadowMrk
    In-game: Ryke (Sexy ain't it? :D)
    Game: White

I just wanna play the regular challenge. I get uncomfortable around genetically altered Pokemon eggs...

Also, this challenge has inspired me to make a program that inserts 6 random eggs into your FR/LG save file ,so people who don't have B/W can still play on an emulator. Getting started now...

Omg that would be amazing
    Actually to everyone who has an acekard or plays on emulator for 4th gen games, and 2nd gen remakes, you are also free to play, I just need your sav file and you have to promise to stay out of Pokesav

I've misplaced my white version and I'm trying to represent team Charizard in the major challenge thingy, so it will still be a little wait on eggs

ShadowMrk

Intangible
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    you might want to change the thread's title in that case, seeing as you still have it indicating that it is for B/W only.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2011
    Could I possibly also PM you a save file of white when I've got to the first gym? I don't have a DS but this seems like such a great challenge!

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Got a BAD update.....

My DS and Pokémon White drowned by the hand of my little cousin dropping it into the toilet. So I'll have to withdraw from this Challenge, but i'll restart it hopefully when my DS gets replaced from warranty (got the extended warranty) sometime next week. Thanks for the opportunity Laure.

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2020
    Dang! Is this the only B/W challenge on PC? Anyways, I would love to join. I can practically hear my White Version screaming to be played again.

All the Misc challenges can be done on B/W too, and there is also the favorites challenge :I

ShadowMrk

Intangible
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    I meant is this the only B/W exclusive challenge on PC. But now Laure has added D/P/Pt to the list.

Years
  • 2 people have lost their challenges due to relative interference. Why are you guys letting my babies being killed?

And it will remain BW for right now. I have 12 hours to beat this monotype challenge on Silver Version then I'll get the egg delieveries done.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Just so you guys know, this is not the only BW exclusive challenge. Favorite Challenge is BW exclusive. However, I think every challenge except this and maybe three others are for any game, so yeah, Misc covers all games.

Also, this is important. If you're using an actual hard copy of the game, you'll have to get your eggs from me now. So when you're ready, shoot me a VM. I don't do the hacked eggs either, so this is only for normal sign ups. Warning you though, I'm not as good of a cook as Laure. She watches Foot Network more than me and knows how to make better egg salad. Expect rather strange teams from me. lol

Player: L'Via
    Game: Black
    Badges: 4

Hatched a Happiny yeehee.

467.gif

Houdini / Magmortar (m) lv. 33
    Free Play
    Flame Burst, Faint Attack, Smog, Confuse Ray

184.gif

Encoder / Azumarill (f) lv. 30 @ Scope Lens
    All Natural
    Water Gun, Slam, Fake Tears, Aqua Ring

226.gif

Americano / Mantine (f) lv. 29
    Frozen Move
    Tackle, Bubblebeam, Wing Attack, Water Pulse

440.gif

Friday / Happiny (f) lv. 1
    NFE
    Pound, Charm

Years
  • Just so you guys know, this is not the only BW exclusive challenge. Favorite Challenge is BW exclusive. However, I think every challenge except this and maybe three others are for any game, so yeah, Misc covers all games.

Also, this is important. If you're using an actual hard copy of the game, you'll have to get your eggs from me now. So when you're ready, shoot me a VM. I don't do the hacked eggs either, so this is only for normal sign ups. Warning you though, I'm not as good of a cook as Laure. She watches Foot Network more than me and knows how to make better egg salad. Expect rather strange teams from me. lol

Yay I feel special maybe that's why Sydian drops me weird emblems with marching band people @_@

Anyway until my new SD card comes in the mail, which should be soon, Sydian is incharge of trading to hard copies. If you are using an acekard, R4, w/e flashcart you have and you have a .sav file simply e-mail your .sav file to [email protected] I'll stick some eggs in there for you and you are free to play. I'm also considering doing this for HG/SS and those other 4th gen gamy games

ShadowMrk

Intangible
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    Update 1

Woohoo! I got my eggs and I hatched my first egg, so here's my current line-up:

Hammy the Lvl. 1 Minccino
    Thunder Wave
    Grass Knot
    U-turn
    Return

I named it Hammy from Hammy the squirrel in Over The Hedge. I really liked that movie. :D

Anyways, it's time to train the little guy up to Lvl. 10. See ya in my next update!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Oh wow. Didn't know he'd hatch with ALL his daddy's moves. Well now you know what I run my Cinccino with. ;3 Good luck to you, sir. Have you figured out the theme yet? :D

Wya77

Average Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2011
    I finally got my eggs and hatched my first egg which was a... Sentret.

Spr_5b_161.png

Sentret (m) lv. 1
    -Scratch
    -Foresight
    -Flamethrower (ftw?)

ShadowMrk

Intangible
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    Update 2

Ok, so I beat the 2nd gym and I hatched my 2nd egg. Here's my line-up:

Hammy the Lvl. 24 Minccino
    Sing
    Grass Knot
    U-turn
    Return

Petilil the Lvl. 1 Petilil
    Absorb
    -----
    -----
    -----

Ok, I know what you're thinking "Why the heck does Petilil not have a nickname?". Well, it's quite simple actually...... I accidentally pressed "No" when it asked if I wanted to nickname it. *sigh* When I find the name rater ,I'm naming it "Sunshine" :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Flamethrower worked? Sweet! Like I said, you're getting breeding experiments. lmao

Wya77

Average Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2011
    Update:

I made it to Nacrene City without much trouble. When I arrived, I headed directly to the Pinwheel Forest to grind on a Audino or two and battle some trainers. Once Furret got to level 20, I headed for the gym. Lenora put up a good fight, but I was victorious. As soon as I beat the gym, I ran to get the next egg from my PC. I ran back and forth for maybe 5 minutes, and the egg hatched.

2dniw9.gif

Furret the Furret (m) mild lv. 22
    - Quick Attack
    - Work Up
    - Flamethrower
    - Defense Curl

23hke4p.gif

Shuck the Houndour (m) quirky lv. 1
    - Leer
    - Ember
    - Thunder Fang (Thanks, Sydian :D)
    -

(I wonder what my theme is?)

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I actually suck at breeding, haha. Wya77 has the first team I actually experimented with egg moves and such. Some of them I have no idea what they'll hatch with though. And you haven't figured out the theme? I guess it'll make sense when you hatch them all. However, there's a certain one that if you hatch as your NFE, it'll ruin the theme. And I'll cry if that happens.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back