• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Laure's Egg Salad Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
This challenge sounds great!!! Sign me up for an order of Egg Salad please!!!

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
Years
Spoiler:

Clay gave me trouble. A LOT of trouble. So, instead of leveling, I kept trying and eventually knocked out his Excadrill. Palpitoad was a joke, really. I got to revive my whole team and then 2HKO it.

Snow Cloak Litwick hatched -- Impish with Astonish, Haze, and Ice Shard. Impish. Come on! D:<

iloveanne, remember Cynthia. She appears to introduce herself no matter what the season is. Also, did you get the Riches? The fishermen on Route 4? The trainers in the Desert Resort? In the Battle House? Heartbreaker Charles? Battle Company? Basement of Chargestone Cave? Is there anyone in Mistalton Cave? Abundant Shrine?

Hey, it's almost my birthday! Two routes will clear then... hm. I have to look up where they are. One is just past Marvelous Bridge.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
Cynthia. She appears to introduce herself no matter what the season is. Also, did you get the Riches? The fishermen on Route 4? The trainers in the Desert Resort? In the Battle House? Heartbreaker Charles? Battle Company? Basement of Chargestone Cave? Is there anyone in Mistalton Cave? Abundant Shrine?

i need cynthia, alder, and the gamefreak guy. Thanks, i do need the riches, chargestone cave, and the battle company. everyone else is done with. Thank you again :D

NewThrill

Athlete
Years
Update #3

-After grinding and pushing through Route 4 and the Desert Resort, I continued into Nimbasa City.
-I dealt with both sports arenas, along with the N battle, and finally battled Elesa, which I won despite my two Water types, earning the Bolt Badge.
-Hatched my 4th egg, which was a male Woobat, meaning it will always be a Woobat (woo-hoo!). I named him Dave.
-Headed out Route 16, and then back west again to Route 5, where I defeated all of the trainers and headed across the Drawbridge to Driftveil.
-Took on Cold Storage trainers and Team Plasma, and then went right on up to Clay and earned the Quake Badge.
-Biked on the Drawbridge for some time, and my 5th egg hatched into a female Zubat.
-Named her Lily, and was surprised by her moveset: Leech Life, Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, and Giga Drain.
-Saved in Driftveil, waiting to grind Lily and proceeding north.
552.gif

Steve, the Naive Krokorok
Lv 32 @ BlackGlasses - Free Play
Leer, Dig, Crunch, Swagger​

008.gif

Misty, the Careful Wartortle
Lv 32 @ Expert Belt - All-Natural
Water Pulse, Return, Aqua Tail, Yawn​

160.gif

Petunia, the Bold Feraligatr
Lv 31 @ Amulet Coin - Permanent Move
Dragon Dance, Crunch, Ice Fang, Dragon Claw​

527.gif

Dave, the Sassy Woobat
Lv 30 @ Scope Lens - Not Fully Evolved
Confusion, Heart Stamp, Air Cutter, Calm Mind​

041.gif

Lily, the Hardy Zubat
Lv 1 - HM Required (Fly)
Leech Life, Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, Giga Drain​

I do believe I'm understanding the "two of a kind" theme, Laure; I think my team will be composed of two bats, two turtles, and two crocodiles, because my secondary thought of sharing types is now out of the question. Well, maybe not. We'll have to see until the next egg.​

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
Years
I just read every post in this entire thread :3
Can't wait till I get my Supercard fixed. Or I might just go buy another gen v for this.
Wish I could play...

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
So after training for almost 3 days with the audinos at the Giant Chasm, i finally got my team up to 75 with the lucky egg. Typhoon the Croconaw isnt fully evolved, so his stats are lower. I raised him to 77 since he is kinda handicapped. Now that that training is finally over, im glad i will start my road to Alder. Ill update you my team when i get there :)

Years
During the weekend I'm horribly busy but trust me I have every single one of you in mind and I will start on your eggs soon and pm you when I'm ready. I asked Sydian to help out so if he has time perhaps he can get in contact you and give you some eggs.

Enjoy your team of six Petitils

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
So i sweep every elite four member with viper except Shauntal. She was tough. Alder was trouble with viper. He did go down, but i used everyone and we did end up winning with only viper down. That long training did help a lot :)
My Updated Team:
Spoiler:

Wya77

Average Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2011
Could you cook me up a batch of normal eggs?

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
I forgot to say that ive already beaten the first gym with a team full of pokemon called Laurie :P
I ready to trade :D

Last edited:

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
I'm going a week to Holland to see my family, so i cant be here for the get together );

This also means i'll have to wait at least a week with starting this. I will do a monotype for driving amusement the 9-11 hours of driving, so im not sure if im ready right when im back too :I

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
So heres a quick update. i went back to chargestone cave and beat everyone after going through it a while. i also go back to castelia city and beat the battle company. i beat alder and the gamefreak guy. today i start the riches and going to beat cynthia.

Years
Going to Ohio today so hopefully I can work on my own challenge during the car ride. (my other 4 eggs are on my white version so I won't get to hatch another one). While waiting on my mom to get ready I'll see if I can get a few teams made. I think I have one on white ready to trade over. Hopefully you should have all your eggs before Tuesday.

Years
Defeated the 6th Gym was pretty tough as I had A few weaknesses to flying but Persians Power Gem Finished off Swanna, Mt Team is now full and very much a Pysical Team

My Team
Freeplay
Mikey The Lax Hitmontop (Technician)
lv. 33 @Quick Claw
Counter, Bulk Up, Dig, Triple Kick

All Natural
Vince the Adament Pinsir (Hyper Cutter)
lv. 35 @Scope Lens
X-Scissor, Brick Break, Swords Dance, Thrash

Permanent Move
Biff the Hasty Beedrill (Swarm)
Lv. 32
Poisen Sting, Acrobatics, Agility, Twineedle

NFE
Chillz the Brave Sneasel (Keen Eye)
lv. 34 @Lucky Egg
Icy Wind, Screech, Faint Attack, Shadow Claw

Know a HM
Guido the Timid Persian (Technician
lv. 35 @Expert Belt
Cut, Power Gem, Iron Tail, Work Up

Freeplay
Trevor the Nughty Glameow (Limber)
lv 1 @Exp. Share
Fake Out, Attract

Years
Well here is my current team now:

I still have never beaten black or white version so I only work on this challenge once I've earned a badge in my favorites challenge so it will probably be a while before my next egg hatches.

Blurgh wasn't too hard thanks to Heatmor's Firespin. Though Dwebble kinda screwed me up and I didn't beat him til my second attempt.

Here is my team

7.gif

Squirtle / Aqua
Hardy @ Nothing
Lv. 1 (Frozen Move Slot)
Tackle (Perma)
Blizzard

631.gif

Heatmor / Mercuary
Lonely @ Nothing
Lv. 23 (All Natural)
Fire Spin
Lick
Odor Sleuth
Fury Swipes

359.gif

Absol / Titan
Timid @ Nothing
Lv. 24 (All Natural)
Quick Attack
Taunt
Razor Wind
Pursuit

You guys remember that you need to update frequently? At least once with every egg that hatches

A lot of people who've requested eggs I have a couple of batches ready but none of you have responded to collect them, so anyone who has been thinking about playing part in this challenge my eggs go to whoever is online first.

Looks like ILoveAnne will be our first champion

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Been awhile since I updated, but here it is, or should be. I got pretty much all the way through the aftergame when my DS decided to die on me. It was then I realized that the last time I saved was the mandatory one after beating Ghetsis. Looks like it'll take another week at minimum for me. Urgh... I better get to playin'

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Yo, I haven't forgotten about the challenge, still waiting for the eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back