• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Lavender's Art Database

I drew a cute lil durant! Still wish durant would be in SV, it'd be so cool with the texture update!

[PokeCommunity.com] Lavender's Art Database

Hey Lavender! Nice to see you've hot a new art thread now! Your drawings are very good!

It looks fantastic Lav! I love the inclusion of the sun and sky! I also noticed the change to your team line-up and your outfit as well!
I do have a very small critique though, the eyes of your trainer are just pure brown, even though you've drawn really nice eyework for the rest of your team, and even for yourself in older works. The counter to this though, is your noticeable improvement in drawing fingers! They look really nice here!

It looks fantastic Lav! I love the inclusion of the sun and sky! I also noticed the change to your team line-up and your outfit as well!
I do have a very small critique though, the eyes of your trainer are just pure brown, even though you've drawn really nice eyework for the rest of your team, and even for yourself in older works. The counter to this though, is your noticeable improvement in drawing fingers! They look really nice here!

Thanks for your feedback, it means a lot! :D The reason why my trainer's eyes are all brown this time is I tried to go for a sort of mother series kinda style, Although I agree I should've put more detail in them! And yeah! I'm not very good at drawing fingers, so I practice drawing people all the time, glad you see an improvement!

Back