• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lazy Mafia

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Even though I said don't stack? Anyways it's pretty obvious someone would claim VT at the start to see reactions, and I don't really like how people are reacting to it like it's a big deal. Ya'll calling me scum for voting someone I see as scum and want to put my vote on because I work a busy schedule.

Sparkin

Pecilia said:
Even though I said don't stack? Anyways it's pretty obvious someone would claim VT at the start to see reactions, and I don't really like how people are reacting to it like it's a big deal.
Not really. It's not always that someone claims blue early, so seeing someone surprised isn't enough reason to scumread imo
Also, it's weird that you don't want sheeping in your scumread. Or it's not?
Ya'll calling me scum for voting someone I see as scum and want to put my vote on because I work a busy schedule.
Ok, it's a scumread. Still, not wanting to know your scumread's role strikes as weird to me.
And so, [Vote] Pecilia

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I said it because as of right now, I want people to not stack votes on someone I find slightly scummy, I'd rather we do the ol' randovote like we do in almost every game and see if someone stacks a vote on something else. I also didn't want to label my vote no risk no reward. Nothing more I can really say on this.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Nah, mafia is too lazy to do anything of the sort.

Robin

p-pix?
Years
N̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶'̶m̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶l̶
tfw people revealing their roles, we can't take risks even if mafia might be too lazy.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Bard I can't wait to turn my theme back to normal.
Let's not claim roles at the moment. It makes it easier for maf to blend in. I think our best leads rn are to just do what we always do on D1. Voting randomly.
[vote] EvilChameleon.

EDIT: ninja'd as soon as I sent the msg.

Last edited:

Sparkin

Alright then. Consider this my "random vote".
[Vote] purplecicada

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Wow, nice start, eh?

Even though there is some suspicion in between, it just looks to me like everyone jumped the gun, and should be ignored for now.

Randomizer says to lazily point my finger towards...
[Vote] Earth Traveler

Last edited:
Years
Okay, so um

HyperMorian: claiming VT immediately for no readily apparent reason definitely looks a little bit scummy, like you're a bit too eager to vindicate yourself.

Pecilia: This has just been all kinds of weird. On one hand, it's suspicious to just jump on somebody like that for no good reason; on the other hand, I can believe his excuse; on a third hand, he said not to stack, which is just kinda bizarre... I guess no one wants to be caught pushing a town lynch, but saying "don't stack" also indicates that you don't have much faith in your read. So, still suspicious.

Purplecicada: let me just do one thing to make my case.

purplecicada said:
Let's not claim roles at the moment. It makes it easier for maf to blend in. I think our best leads rn are to just do what we always do on D1. Voting randomly.

Let's not claim roles at the moment. It makes it easier for maf to blend in.

It makes it easier for maf to blend in.

WAIT WHAT

Are you saying we should make it EASIER for maf to blend in?

I demand an adequate explanation, or this vote's not coming off you.

[Lynch] Purplecicada

Also randvoting is a bad strategy, I'm with GP's post from another game in the past on that one

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Nah, mafia is too lazy to do anything of the sort.

Welcome back to the scene, EC is definitely town.

N̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶'̶m̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶l̶
tfw people revealing their roles, we can't take risks even if mafia might be too lazy.

you're free but posted little, make some reads we have a lot to work with.

Wow, nice start, eh?

Even though there is some suspicion in between, it just looks to me like everyone jumped the gun, and should be ignored for now.

Randomizer says to lazily point my finger towards...
[Vote] Earth Traveler

No. This is a day where we actually have a lot to work with yet you still RNG vote. Be more specific about why you think they should be ignored specifically stating which cases. There are several options.
[Vote] Desox until I see something

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
No. This is a day where we actually have a lot to work with yet you still RNG vote. Be more specific about why you think they should be ignored specifically stating which cases. There are several options.
[Vote] Desox until I see something

Nothing really, I just randovoted seeing I couldn't really add to a discussion that already looked closed. And because to my eyes, anyone involved in it has the same "degree" of scummery as of being town, except for maybe Sawsbuck, I can't really see Pecilia's claim..

Maybe should've stated that instead of the randovote, sorry.

EDIT: [Unvote] Earth Traveler

Last edited:

Sparkin

Are you saying we should make it EASIER for maf to blend in?

I demand an adequate explanation, or this vote's not coming off you.

[Lynch] Purplecicada

Also randvoting is a bad strategy, I'm with GP's post from another game in the past on that one

Though I share your scumread on purple, they said:
Let's not claim roles at the moment. It makes it easier for maf to blend in.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
I'm feeling a scumread on Pecilia right now, despite the explanation, for immediately voting me simply because I was suspicious of Hyper's vt claim and also asking not to stack votes like he is trying to avoid blame
His explanation post seems a little aggressive maybe, like there is something he is trying to hide but I'm not too sure tbh

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
@Earth Traveler:
I wasn't saying that we should allow mafia to blend in. You have misread my post. :p I'm not sure why I'm being scumread here for basically doing what we usually do? I initially voted for the person who posted above me, but I got ninja'd before I could press send, and I didn't really feel like changing my votes.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Your cover has been blown by Pecilia. You're both mafia, but we'll be getting rid of you first.

[Vote] HyperMorian

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I'm busy with real life business right now. I can't make complex analysis but I'll go with purplecicada. She seems suspicious.

[Vote] purplecicada

Melody

Banned
Years
Ok. So it looks to me like [Lynch] Pecilla is the thing to best do, in order to avoid a pointless random lynch. He's clearly scummy.

That being said; Pecilla, Earth Traveller and HyperMorian all seem too aggressively acting to be town.

Purp seems towny; but I can't tell if she worded her post badly or missed something before posting. Won't be surprised if she flips town

Last edited:
Back